Banff, Alberta, CanadaTim Menzies (Ed.):
Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Predictive Models in Software Engineering, PROMISE 2011, Banff, Alberta, Canada, September 20-21, 2011.
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0709-3
Last update Thu May 23 03:03:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Laurie Williams:
Seven habits of highly impactful empirical software engineers.
- Robert M. Bell, Thomas J. Ostrand, Elaine J. Weyuker:
Does measuring code change improve fault prediction?
- Vu Nguyen, LiGuo Huang, Barry W. Boehm:
An analysis of trends in productivity and cost drivers over years.
- Wen Zhang, Ye Yang, Qing Wang:
Handling missing data in software effort prediction with naive Bayes and EM algorithm.
- Andreas Zeller, Thomas Zimmermann, Christian Bird:
Failure is a four-letter word: a parody in empirical research.
- Mohammad Azzeh:
Software effort estimation based on optimized model tree.
- Sandeep Krishnan, Chris Strasburg, Robyn R. Lutz, Katerina Goseva-Popstojanova:
Are change metrics good predictors for an evolving software product line?
- Tomi Prifti, Sean Banerjee, Bojan Cukic:
Detecting bug duplicate reports through local references.
- Leandro L. Minku, Xin Yao:
A principled evaluation of ensembles of learning machines for software effort estimation.
- Massimiliano Di Penta:
Nothing else matters: what predictive model should I use?
- Lionel Marks, Ying Zou, Ahmed E. Hassan:
Studying the fix-time for bugs in large open source projects.
- Ibrahim Aljarah, Shadi Banitaan, Sameer Abufardeh, Wei Jin, Saeed Salem:
Selecting discriminating terms for bug assignment: a formal analysis.
- Nguyen Duc Anh, Daniela Cruzes, Reidar Conradi, Claudia P. Ayala:
Empirical validation of human factors in predicting issue lead time in open source projects.
- Ye Yang, Lang Xie, Zhimin He, Qi Li, Vu Nguyen, Barry W. Boehm, Ricardo Valerdi:
Local bias and its impacts on the performance of parametric estimation models.
- Huihua Lu, Bojan Cukic, Mark Culp:
An iterative semi-supervised approach to software fault prediction.
- Elham Paikari, Bo Sun, Günther Ruhe, Emadoddin Livani:
Customization support for CBR-based defect prediction.
- Masateru Tsunoda, Takeshi Kakimoto, Akito Monden, Ken-ichi Matsumoto:
An empirical evaluation of outlier deletion methods for analogy-based cost estimation.