PST 2005: St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada
- Third Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust, October 12-14, 2005, The Fairmont Algonquin, St. Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada, Proceedings. 2005
- Sabah S. Al-Fedaghi: How to Calculate the Information Privacy. 3-13
- Stephen Neville: Are Deeper Levels of Risk Analysis a Requirement for Enabling Optimal Tactical Responses in INFOSEC Alert Correlation Systems?
- Philip W. L. Fong: Link-Time Enforcement of Confined Types for JVM Bytecode.
- Carsten Roecker: Providing Personalized Privacy Support in Public Places.
- Anthony Whitehead: Towards Eliminating Steganographic Communication.
- Jeff Gilchrist: Solitary Confinement: Using Artificial Cells to Control Access and Facilitate Apoptosis in Computer Systems.
- Nazar Elfadil: Graphical and Digital signature Combination for fulfilling the cultural gap between traditional signature and current smart card digital certificate/signature.
- Patrick C. K. Hung: Towards a Privacy Access Control Model for e-Healthcare Services.