Markham, Ontario, Canada Proceedings of the 2006 International Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust: Bridge the Gap Between PST Technologies and Business Services, PST 2006, Markham, Ontario, Canada, October 30 - November 1, 2006.
ACM International Conference Proceeding Series 380 ACM 2006
- Mike Gurski:
From concept to commercialiazed product: the challenges of privacy technologies.
- Brian O'Higgins:
Deep packet inspection comes to the desktop.
- Walid Rjaibi:
Label-based access control (LBAC) in DB2 LUW.
- Honglei Zeng, Maher A. Alhossaini, Li Ding, Richard Fikes, Deborah L. McGuinness:
Computing trust from revision history.
- Jennifer Horkoff, Eric S. K. Yu, Lin Liu:
Analyzing trust in technology strategies.
- Zhengping Wu, Alfred C. Weaver:
Requirements of federated trust management for service-oriented architectures.
- Ponnurangam Kumaraguru, Alessandro Acquisti, Lorrie Faith Cranor:
Trust modelling for online transactions: a phishing scenario.
- John B. Folkerts, Hans-Peter Bischof:
A comparison of reputation-based trust systems.
- Reto Kohlas, Jacek Jonczy, Rolf Haenni:
Towards a precise semantics for authenticity and trust.
- Jie Zhang, Ali A. Ghorbani, Robin Cohen:
An improved familiarity measurement for formalization of trust in e-commerce based multiagent systems.
- Michel Deriaz, Jean-Marc Seigneur:
Trust and security in spatial messaging: FoxyTag, the speed camera case study.
- Reid Kerr, Robin Cohen:
Modeling trust using transactional, numerical units.
- Thomas W. Lauer, Xiaodong Deng:
Building online trust through privacy policies.
- Harshit Nayyar, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Approximate autoregressive modeling for network attack detection.
- Xiangdong An, Dawn N. Jutla, Nick Cercone:
Dynamic inference control in privacy preference enforcement.
- Marco Casassa Mont, Robert Thyne:
- Yin Hua Li, Hye-Young Paik, Boualem Benatallah:
- George Yee:
A privacy-preserving UBICOMP architecture.
- Vikram Goyal, Shyam K. Gupta, Shobhit Saxena:
Query rewriting for detection of privacy violation through inferencing.
- Torsten Spindler, Christoph Wartmann, Ludger Hovestadt, Daniel Roth, Luc J. Van Gool, Andreas Steffen:
Privacy in video surveilled areas.
Protection and defense
Trust monitoring and reputation
Security and privacy issues
- Aaditeshwar Seth, Mirza Beg:
Achieving privacy and security in radio frequency identification.
- Mohd M. Anwar, Jim E. Greer, Christopher A. Brooks:
Privacy enhanced personalization in e-learning.
- Azzam Mourad, Marc-André Laverdière, Mourad Debbabi:
Security hardening of open source software.
- Muhammad Alam, Michael Hafner, Ruth Breu:
Constraint based role based access control (CRBAC) for restricted administrative delegation constraints in the SECTET.
- Dima Alhadidi, Nadia Belblidia, Mourad Debbabi:
Security crosscutting concerns and AspectJ.
- Yunhai Tong, Guohui Sun, Peng Zhang, Shiwei Tang:
Privacy-preserving OLAP based on output perturbation across multiple sites.
- Dhiah el Diehn I. Abou-Tair:
A framework ensuring privacy in a distributed environment.
- Edward Brown, Khandaker Ahamed:
An early release heuristic for k-anonymization.
- Xuejun Yang, Xiangli Qu:
Towards reliable trust establishment in grid: a pre-evaluating set based bias-tuned method for dishonest feedback filtering.
- Carsten D. Schultz:
A trust framework model for situational contexts.
- Eugenia Kondratova, Stephen Marsh, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Trust-based contextual information filtering.
- Johnson P. Thomas, Sudha Chinni, George Ghinea:
Trust determination in ad hoc networks.
- EunJoung Byun, SeokIn Kim, HongSoo Kim, SungJin Choi, JangWon Choi, Chong-Sun Hwang:
MTRMS: mutual-trust-based reputation management system in community-based peer-to-peer environment.
- Scott Buffett, T. A. Kosa:
Towards a model for risk and consent management of personal health information.
- Svetlana N. Yanushkevich:
A concept of intelligent biometric-based early detection and warning system.
- Merv Matson, Mihaela Ulieru:
The 'how' and 'why' of persistent information security.
Authentication and authorization
- Santiago Zapata Hernandez, Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta:
Virtual identities in authentication and authorization scenarios.
- Candido Rodriguez, Ajay Daryanani, Diego R. Lopez, Jose M. Macias:
AA-RR: working with authentication and authorization infrastructures.
- Kalman C. Toth:
Persona concept for web-based identity management.
- Kenji Imamoto, Kouichi Sakurai:
Off-line verification of one-time ID in distributed environment.
- Zhang Wenyin, Jin Ningde:
Chinese text watermarking based on occlusive components.
- Ajith Kamath, Ramiro Liscano, Abdulmotaleb El-Saddik:
User-credential based role mapping in multi-domain environment.
- Hongxia Jin:
Privacy, traceability, and anonymity for content protection.
- Jie Liu, Lei Fan, Jianhua Li:
Cryptanalysis and improvement on Yang-Shieh authentication schemes.
- Deepak Venugopal, Guoning Hu, Nicoleta Roman:
Intelligent virus detection on mobile devices.
- Ebrahim Bagheri, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Towards an MDA-oriented UML profile for critical infrastructure modeling.
- Quan Zhou, Lin-gang Gu, Chong-Jun Wang, Jun Wang, Shifu Chen:
Using an improved C4.5 for imbalanced dataset of intrusion.
- Barrington Young, Raj Bhatnagar:
Secure algorithm for finding K nearest neighbors in distributed databases.
- Mehran Nadjarbashi-Noghani, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Design and implementation of a behavioral difference analyzer for network intrusion detection.
- Gilbert Ornelas, Paulo Pinheiro da Silva:
Towards believing answers from cyber-infrastructure-based applications.
Student poster papers
Last update Sun May 19 23:29:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alex Pandelidis:
Defining the security required for WAP based mobile ticket sales.
- A. K. M. Harun-Ar-Rashid:
The quantum nature of cryptography: problems of public-key cryptography and the prospect of quantum key distribution.
- Anasuya Bulkan:
Is privacy an attainable goal?: a review of the privacy rights dilemma.
- Mustapha Refai:
Exploiting a buffer overflow using metasploit framework.
- Stephanie Chow:
Ontario healthcare privacy act: compliant ad hoc healthcare applications.
- Jude Andrade:
Mobile access control policy for healthcare applications with XACML.
- Michelle Watson:
Mobile healthcare applications: a study of access control.
- Vic Chung:
Considering role-based conflicts of interest in analyzing and designing e-health systems with goal-oriented methodologies.
- Catalin Bidian:
From stakeholder goals to product features: towards a role-based variability framework with decision boundary.