Ian Smith (Ed.):
Artificial Intelligence in Structural Engineering, Information Technology for Design, Collaboration, Maintenance, and Monitoring.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1454 Springer 1998, ISBN 3-540-64806-2
- Masato Abé:
Structural monitoring of civil structures using vibration measurement - current practice and future.
- Mustafa Kamal Badrah, Iain MacLeod, Bimal Kumar:
Object-oriented software patterns for engineering design standards processing.
- John W. Baugh Jr.:
Design and verification of real-time systems.
- Per Christiansson:
Using knowledge nodes for knowledge discovery and collaboration.
- Piotr Cichocki, Maciej Gil, Jerzy Pokojski:
Heating system design support.
- Edward L. Divita, John C. Kunz, Martin A. Fischer:
Collaborative desktop engineering.
- Steven J. Fenves:
Towards personalized structural engineering tools.
- Gerhard Fischer:
Complex systems: Why do they need to evolve and how can evolution be supported.
- Martin Fischer, Florian Aalami, Ragip Akbas:
Formalizing product model transformations: Case Examples and applications.
- Renate Fruchter:
Internet-based web-mediated collaborative design and learning environment.
- James H. Garrett Jr., Asim Smailagic:
Wearable computers for field inspectors: Delivering data and knowledge-based support in the field.
- John S. Gero:
Conceptual designing as a sequence of situated acts.
- Kincho H. Law:
Some personal experience in computer aided engineering research.
- Mary Lou Maher, Simeon J. Simoff:
Knowledge discovery from multimedia case libraries.
- John C. Miles, Lynne Moore, Ian Bradley:
Customisable knowledge bases for conceptual design.
- William J. Mitchell:
Articulate design of free-form structures.
- Lynne Moore, John C. Miles, Justine V. Cadogan:
Applying quantitative constraint satisfaction in preliminary design.
- Divine T. Ndumu, Joseph M. H. Tah:
Agents in computer-assisted collaborative design.
- Feniosky Peña-Mora:
A collaborative negotiation methodology for large scale civil engineering and architectural projects.
- M. Y. Rafiq, C. Williams:
An investigation into the integration of neural networks with the structured genetic algorithm to aid conceptual design.
- B. Raphael, Ian E. Smith:
Finding the right model for bridge diagnosis.
- W. M. Kim Roddis:
Knowledge-based assistants in collaborative engineering.
- Michael A. Rosenman, John S. Gero:
CAD modelling in multidisciplinary design domains.
- Paolo Salvaneschi, Marco Lazzari:
A family of software components to deliver solutionf for the interpretation of monitoring data.
- Raimar J. Scherer:
AI methods in concurrent engineering.
- Gerhard Schmitt:
A new collaborative design environment for engineers and architects.
- K. Shea, Ian E. Smith:
Intelligent Structures: A New Direction in Structural Control.
- Aldo Cauvin, Rinaldo Passera, Giuseppe Stagnitto:
Integration of expert systems in a structural design office.
Last update Sat May 18 19:43:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tom Anderson, Susanne C. Hartvig:
Teaching knowledge engineering: Experiences.
- Jorge Corte-Real Andrade, João Bento:
Design support for viaducts.
- Adam Borkowski, Ewa Grabska:
Converting function into object.
- Susanne C. Hartvig:
Software agent techniques in design.
- Peter Johansson, Stoylmina Popova:
Case-based design process facilitating collaboration and information evolution.
- Erik Leijten, Ger Maas, Eric Vastert:
Shared experiences: Management of experiential knowledge in the building industry.
- Eliane Alvez Portela, João Bento:
Dam safety: Improving management.
- Arkady Retik, Gordon Mair, Richard Fryer, Douglas McGregor:
Integrating virtual reality and telepresence to remotely monitor construction sites: A ViRTUE project.
- Mika Salonen, Juha Rautakorpi, Markku Heinisuo:
Proposal for 4.5 dimensional design via product models and expert system.
- Steffen Scheler:
A product information system based on dynamic classification.
- Ruth Stalker, Ian E. Smith:
Structural Monitoring: Decision-Support through Multiple Data Interpretations.
- Ruth Stalker, Ian E. Smith:
Augmented Reality Applications to Structural Monitoring.
- Walid Tizani:
Analysis and design of the as-built model.
- Ziga Turk:
On theoretical backgrounds of CAD.