Monterey, California, USA
Michael Zyda, Michael V. Capps, Randy F. Pausch, Gary Bishop (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2003 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics, SI3D 2003, Monterey, California, USA, April 28-30, 2003.
ACM 2003, ISBN 1-58113-645-5
- Pete Docter:
Cheating, deceit and sleight-of-hand: how to create good character animation.
- Jack Thorpe:
Witness to a natural convergence: distributed simulation, persistent worlds, interactive gaming, command, control, and future ops. What's next?
- Benjamin Lok, Samir Naik, Mary C. Whitton, Frederick P. Brooks Jr.:
Incorporating dynamic real objects into immersive virtual environments.
- Brian Salomon, Maxim Garber, Ming C. Lin, Dinesh Manocha:
Interactive navigation in complex environments using path planning.
- Anthony Steed, Maria Spante, Ilona Heldal, Ann-Sofie Axelsson, Ralph Schroeder:
Strangers and friends in caves: an exploratory study of collaboration in networked IPT systems for extended periods of time.
- Christopher Niederauer, Mike Houston, Maneesh Agrawala, Greg Humphreys:
Non-invasive interactive visualization of dynamic architectural environments.
Simplification and meshes
- Cliff Woolley, David P. Luebke, Benjamin Watson, Abhinav Dayal:
- Yin Wu, Vishal Bhatia, Hugh C. Lauer, Larry Seiler:
Shear-image order ray casting volume rendering.
- Daniel G. Aliaga, Dimah Yanovsky, Thomas A. Funkhouser, Ingrid Carlbom:
Interactive image-based rendering using feature globalization.
- Ryan M. Ismert, Kavita Bala, Donald P. Greenberg:
Detail synthesis for image-based texturing.
- Sudipto Guha, Shankar Krishnan, Kamesh Munagala, Suresh Venkatasubramanian:
Application of the two-sided depth test to CSG rendering.
Last update Fri May 24 19:48:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page