22. SIGDOC 2004:
Memphis, TN, USA Scott R. Tilley, Shihong Huang (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 22nd Annual International Conference on Design of Communication: The Engineering of Quality Documentation, SIGDOC 2004, Memphis, Tennessee, USA, October 10-13, 2004.
ACM 2004, ISBN 1-58113-809-1
Last update Wed May 22 16:32:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Arthur C. Graesser:
Improving documentation quality through advances in computational discourse.
- Thea Teich:
Keeping pace with members: the re-engineering (transformation) of STC.
- Alan Cooper:
Way beyond ROI.
- Ashley Williams:
The documentation of quality engineering: applying use cases to drive change in software engineering models.
- David F. Dufty, Danielle S. McNamara, Max M. Louwerse, Zhiqiang Cai, Arthur C. Graesser:
Automatic evaluation of aspects of document quality.
- Dave Yeats:
Revising documentation deliverables based on usability evaluation findings: a case study.
- David E. Hailey:
A next generation of digital genres: expanding eocumentation into animation and virtual reality.
- Debopriyo Roy:
A self-paced approach to hypermedia design for patient education.
- Damiano Distante, Scott R. Tilley, Shihong Huang:
Documenting software systems with views IV: documenting web transaction design with UWAT+.
- Michael J. Albers:
Signal to noise ratio of information in documentation.
- Arijit Sengupta, Mehmet M. Dalkilic, James C. Costello:
Semantic thumbnails: a novel method for summarizing document collections.
- S. N. I. Mount, Robert M. Newman, R. J. Low, A. Mycroft:
Exstatic: a generic static checker applied to documentation systems.
- Carrie Clegg Gilbert:
Engineering creativity: the bauhaus and the future of technical communication.
- John W. Stamey Jr., Thomas L. Honeycutt:
Christopher Alexander's fifteen properties applied to the design of communication.
- Vanadis Crawford, Angela Pitts, Rosalind Radcliffe, Leah Ann Seifert:
- Kenneth Sayles, David G. Novick:
Assessing effectiveness of personality style in documentation.
- Jason Swarts:
Cooperative writing: achieving coordination together and apart.
- Sam Snoddy Jr., David G. Novick:
Post-training support for learning technology.
- Thomas B. Hodel, Harald Gall, Klaus R. Dittrich:
Dynamic collaborative business processes within documents.
- Michell Bruss, Michael J. Albers, Danielle McNamera:
Changes in scientific articles over two hundred years: a coh-metrix analysis.
- Clay Spinuzzi:
Four ways to investigate assemblages of texts: genre sets, systems, repertoires, and ecologies.
- Michael Priestley:
DITA authoring and specialization.
- Steve Murphy, Scott R. Tilley, Shihong Huang:
4th workshop on graphical documentation: UML style guidelines.
- Neil MacKinnon, Steve Murphy:
Designing UML diagrams for technical documentation: continuing the collaborative approach to publishing class diagrams.
- Gary Bist, Neil MacKinnon, Steve Murphy:
Sequence diagram presentation in technical documentation.
- Cem Kaner, Holger M. Kienle, Scott R. Tilley:
1st workshop on legal issues of documentation.
- Holger M. Kienle, Daniel M. Germán, Scott R. Tilley, Hausi A. Müller:
Intellectual property aspects of web publishing.
- Cem Kaner:
Liability for defective content.