Marina del Rey, California, USA
Proceedings of the International Conference on Measurements and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS 2002, June 15-19, 2002, Marina Del Rey, California, USA.
Scheduling & I/O
Performance analysis techniques
Computer performance evaluation techniques
Last update Sat May 18 19:46:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jeanine Cook, Richard L. Oliver, Eric E. Johnson:
Toward reducing processor simulation time via dynamic reduction of microarchitecture complexity.
- Jimmy S. Shih, Randy H. Katz:
Evaluating tradeoffs of congestion pricing for voice calls.
- Miriam Sivan-Zimet, Tara M. Madhyastha:
Workload based optimization of probe-based storage.
- Qin Lv, Pei Cao, Edith Cohen, Kai Li, Scott Shenker:
Search and replication in unstructured peer-to-peer networks.
- Y. Chandramouli, Arnold L. Neidhardt:
Application level traffic measurements for capacity engineering.
- Carey L. Williamson, Qian Wu:
- Chadi Barakat, Patrick Thiran, Gianluca Iannaccone, Christophe Diot:
On Internet backbone traffic modeling.
- Alexander Thomasian, Chang Liu:
Some new disk scheduling policies and their performance.
- Kang-Won Lee, Khalil Amiri, Sambit Sahu, Chitra Venkatramani:
On the sensitivity of cooperative caching performance to workload and network characteristics.
- Vaidyanathan Anantharaman, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
A microscopic analysis of TCP performance over wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Baek-Young Choi, Jaesung Park, Zhi-Li Zhang:
Adaptive random sampling for load change detection.
- Zhili Zhao, Jayesh Ametha, Swaroop Darbha, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
A method for estimating non-responsive traffic at a router.
- Liang Guo, Ibrahim Matta:
Scheduling flows with unknown sizes: approximate analysis.
- Sara Alouf, Fabrice Huet, Philippe Nain:
Forwarders vs. centralized server: an evaluation of two approaches for locating mobile agents.
- Hyunseok Chang, Ramesh Govindan, Sugih Jamin, Scott Shenker, Walter Willinger:
Towards capturing representative AS-level Internet topologies.
- Nevil Brownlee, Kimberly C. Claffy:
Internet stream size distributions.
- Yingwu Zhu, Yiming Hu:
Can large disk built-in caches really improve system performance?.
- Rob Simmonds, Carey L. Williamson, Russell Bradford, Martin F. Arlitt, Brian Unger:
Web server benchmarking using parallel WAN emulation.