Seattle, WA, USA John R. Douceur, Albert G. Greenberg, Thomas Bonald, Jason Nieh (Eds.):
Proceedings of the Eleventh International Joint Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, SIGMETRICS/Performance 2009, Seattle, WA, USA, June 15-19, 2009.
ACM 2009, ISBN 978-1-60558-511-6
- Marc Lelarge:
Efficient control of epidemics over random networks.
- Abhinav Pathak, Feng Qian, Y. Charlie Hu, Zhuoqing Morley Mao, Supranamaya Ranjan:
Botnet spam campaigns can be long lasting: evidence, implications, and analysis.
- Ruben Torres, Mohammad Y. Hajjat, Sanjay G. Rao, Marco Mellia, Maurizio M. Munafò:
Inferring undesirable behavior from P2P traffic analysis.
- Ashok Anand, Chitra Muthukrishnan, Aditya Akella, Ramachandran Ramjee:
Redundancy in network traffic: findings and implications.
- Yu Jin, Esam Sharafuddin, Zhi-Li Zhang:
Unveiling core network-wide communication patterns through application traffic activity graph decomposition.
- Venugopalan Ramasubramanian, Dahlia Malkhi, Fabian Kuhn, Mahesh Balakrishnan, Archit Gupta, Aditya Akella:
On the treeness of internet latency and bandwidth.
Computing and switching
Memory and storage
- Edith Cohen, Haim Kaplan:
Leveraging discarded samples for tighter estimation of multiple-set aggregates.
- Patrick Loiseau, Paulo Gonçalves, Stéphane Girard, Florence Forbes, Pascale Vicat-Blanc Primet:
Maximum likelihood estimation of the flow size distribution tail index from sampled packet data.
- Tongqing Qiu, Zihui Ge, Seungjoon Lee, Jia Wang, Qi Zhao, Jun Jim Xu:
Modeling channel popularity dynamics in a large IPTV system.
Last update Thu May 23 04:59:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page