San Jose, CA, USA Arif Merchant, Kimberly Keeton, Dan Rubenstein (Eds.):
SIGMETRICS 2011, Proceedings of the 2011 ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems, San Jose, CA, USA, 07-11 June 2011 (Co-located with FCRC 2011).
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0814-4
Failure analysis and reliability
- Patrick J. Eibl, Albert Meixner, Daniel J. Sorin:
An FPGA-based experimental evaluation of microprocessor core error detection with Argus-2.
- Lele Zhang, Darryl Veitch, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
The role of KL divergence in anomaly detection.
- Elie Krevat, Tomer Shiran, Eric Anderson, Joseph Tucek, Jay J. Wylie, Gregory R. Ganger:
Applying idealized lower-bound runtime models to understand inefficiencies in data-intensive computing.
- Jinyoung Han, Taejoong Chung, Seungbae Kim, Ted Taekyoung Kwon, Hyunchul Kim, Yanghee Choi:
How prevalent is content bundling in BitTorrent.
- Jia Rao, Xiangping Bu, Kun Wang, Cheng-Zhong Xu:
Self-adaptive provisioning of virtualized resources in cloud computing.
- Chao Li, Amer Qouneh, Tao Li:
Characterizing and analyzing renewable energy driven data centers.
- Varun Gupta, Takayuki Osogami:
Tight moments-based bounds for queueing systems.
- Suk-Bok Lee, Dan Pei, MohammadTaghi Hajiaghayi, Ioannis Pefkianakis, Songwu Lu, He Yan, Zihui Ge, Jennifer Yates, Mario Kosseifi:
Scalable monitoring via threshold compression in a large operational 3G network.
- Vijay Kumar Adhikari, Sourabh Jain, Yingying Chen, Zhi-Li Zhang:
How do you 'Tube'.
- Krishna Kant:
A control scheme for batching DRAM requests to improve power efficiency.
- Hao Zhang, Ziyu Shao, Minghua Chen, Kannan Ramchandran:
Optimal neighbor selection in BitTorrent-like peer-to-peer networks.
- Sunghwan Ihm, Vivek S. Pai:
Towards understanding modern web traffic.
- Aditya Akella, Shuchi Chawla, Holly Esquivel, Chitra Muthukrishnan:
De-ossifying internet routing through intrinsic support for end-network and ISP selfishness.
- Yu-Ju Hong, Jiachen Xue, Mithuna Thottethodi:
Dynamic server provisioning to minimize cost in an IaaS cloud.
- Sadagopan Srinivasan, Ravishankar Iyer, Li Zhao, Ramesh Illikkal:
HeteroScouts: hardware assist for OS scheduling in heterogeneous CMPs.
- Bruno F. Ribeiro, Daniel R. Figueiredo, Edmundo de Souza e Silva, Donald F. Towsley:
Characterizing continuous-time random walks on dynamic networks.
- Jian Chen, Lizy Kurian John:
Autocorrelation analysis: a new and improved method for measuring branch predictability.
- Satinder Pal Singh, Randolph Baden, Choon Lee, Bobby Bhattacharjee, Richard J. La, Mark A. Shayman:
IP geolocation in metropolitan areas.
- Jay Chen, Janardhan R. Iyengar, Lakshminarayanan Subramanian, Bryan Ford:
TCP behavior in sub packet regimes.
- Rhys Alistair Bowden, Matthew Roughan, Nigel Bean:
Network link tomography and compressive sensing.
Resource allocation and scheduling
Network characterization and modeling
- Muhammad Zubair Shafiq, Lusheng Ji, Alex X. Liu, Jia Wang:
Characterizing and modeling internet traffic dynamics of cellular devices.
- Qiang Xu, Junxian Huang, Zhaoguang Wang, Feng Qian, Alexandre Gerber, Zhuoqing Morley Mao:
Cellular data network infrastructure characterization and implication on mobile content placement.
- Myungjin Lee, Sharon Goldberg, Ramana Rao Kompella, George Varghese:
Fine-grained latency and loss measurements in the presence of reordering.
- Xia Zhou, Stratis Ioannidis, Laurent Massoulié:
On the stability and optimality of universal swarms.
Last update Sat May 18 19:46:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ajay Gulati, Irfan Ahmad:
Storage technologies, management and troubleshooting in virtualized datacenters.
- Sudipta Sengupta:
Cloud data center networks: technologies, trends, and challenges.
- Giuliano Casale:
Building accurate workload models using Markovian arrival processes.
- Florin Ciucu:
Non-asymptotic capacity and delay analysis of mobile wireless networks.