8. ESEC / 9. SIGSOFT FSE 2001:
Vienna, Austria Proceedings of the 8th European Software Engineering Conference held jointly with 9th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering 2001, Vienna, Austria, September 10-14, 2001
- André van der Hoek, Marija Mikic-Rakic, Roshanak Roshandel, Nenad Medvidovic:
Taming architectural evolution.
- Yoshitomi Morisawa, Koji Torii:
An architectural style of product lines for distributed processing systems, and practical selection method.
- Michel Wermelinger, Antónia Lopes, José Luiz Fiadeiro:
A graph based architectural (Re)configuration language.
- Timothy J. Sliski, Matthew P. Billmers, Lori A. Clarke, Leon J. Osterweil:
An architecture for flexible, evolvable process-driven user-guidance environments.
Real time UML
Experiences and case studies
Last update Mon May 20 15:58:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page