38. SIGUCCS 2010:
Norfolk, VA, USA Melissa Bauer, Miranda Carney-Morris, Trevor Murphy (Eds.):
Proceedings of the ACM SIGUCCS Fall Conference on User Services 2010, Norfolk, VA, USA - October 24-27, 2010.
ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0003-2
- Lloyd W. Painter:
Better ways to handle customer support phone calls.
- Deborah Mateik:
From "teaching technologies" to "teaching innovation": a conference changes with the times.
- Sandra Bennett, Cynthia A. Burdick, Kathy Kirchner, Jerry Jones, Sana Zeidan, Elizabeth Wagnon:
Deep in the HEART of texas: celebrating 10 years of technology discoveries at the regional conference level.
- Craig A. Stewart, Stephen C. Simms, Beth Plale, Matthew R. Link, David Y. Hancock, Geoffrey Fox:
What is cyberinfrastructure.
- Nathan Carpenter, Ryan Christopher Tucker:
But i wasn't trained on that!: the use and abuse of training tools.
- Mark T. Heckel:
Technology learning assistants: students tutoring faculty in technology.
- Jason Wagner:
Technology and student services expo: creating a collaborative "one-stop-shop" for incoming students and parents during freshman orientation.
- Doug Simpson:
Rolling out a department service to all of campus: do's and don'ts.
- Shannon Agee Curcio, Judi Anderson:
Navigating the streams of online training: discovering new pathways to information distribution.
- Michael H. Cooper:
Charting a course for software licensing and distribution.
- Elizabeth A. Evans, Laura Christopherson, Brian Sturm, Emily King, Chad Haefele:
Alternate reality games: a realistic approach to gaming on campus?
- Reba-Anna Lee, JoAnn DePue:
Using baldrige method frameworks, excellence in higher education standards, and the sakai CLE for the self assessment process.
- James Denk, Nikolas Varrone:
Implementing a new PC setup policy --or- how I learned to stop worrying and give up symantec ghost.
- Kelly Wainwright, Miranda Carney-Morris, Elizabeth Young:
All hands on deck: a new approach to staff development.
- Larry French, Amy Haston:
Evolution of a large scale lecture capture deployment.
- Lisa Barnett, Darin Phelps:
Supporting digital exams: riding class V rapids through exam policy, tech policy, and exam support.
- Judi A. Anderson:
Steering a course to new adventures --- SCAD Hong Kong.
- Gail Farally-Semerad:
Telling is not training: navigating the unpredictable waters of professional development.
Last update Tue May 21 00:14:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page