12. SNPD 2011:
Sydney, Australia - Selected PapersRoger Y. Lee (Ed.):
Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing 2011 [Selected Papers from SNPD 2011, Sydney, Australia, July 6-8, 2011].
Studies in Computational Intelligence 368 Springer 2011, ISBN 978-3-642-22287-0
Last update Sun May 19 23:36:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Loretta Davidson, Gongzhu Hu:
Analysis of ISSP Environment II Survey Data Using Variable Clustering.
- Xianjing Wang, Atul Sajjanhar:
Polar Transformation System for Offline Handwritten Character Recognition.
- Hong Zhou, Zhongwei Zhang:
Examining QoS Guarantees for Real-Time CBR Services in Broadband Wireless Access Networks.
- Ming Zhang:
Sin and Sigmoid Higher Order Neural Networks for Data Simulations and Predictions.
- Tsuyoshi Miyazaki, Toyoshiro Nakashima, Naohiro Ishii:
A Proposal of Mouth Shapes Sequence Code for Japanese Pronunciation.
- Pinaki Sarkar, Morshed U. Chowdhury:
Key Predistribution Scheme Using Finite Fields and Reed Muller Codes.
- Humayra Binte Ali, David M. W. Powers, Richard Leibbrandt, Trent W. Lewis:
Comparison of Region Based and Weighted Principal Component Analysis and Locally Salient ICA in Terms of Facial Expression Recognition.
- Belal Chowdhury, Morshed U. Chowdhury, Clare D'Souza, Nasreen Sultana:
Web Health Portal to Enhance Patient Safety in Australian Healthcare Systems.
- Mark Wallis, Frans Henskens, Michael Hannaford:
Peer-Based Complex Profile Management.
- Md. Rafiqul Islam, Morshed U. Chowdhury:
Detecting Unwanted Email Using VAT.
- Tursun Abdurahmonov, Eng-Thiam Yeoh, Helmi Mohamed Hussain:
Improving Smart Card Security Using Elliptic Curve Cryptography over Prime Field (F p ).
- Md. Golam Rabbani, Joarder Kamruzzaman, Iqbal Gondal, Iftekhar Ahmad, Md. Rafiul Hassan:
Dynamic Resource Allocation for Improved QoS in WiMAX/WiFi Integration.
- Yuchuan Wu, Ronghua Chen, Mary Fenghua She:
Automated Classification of Human Daily Activities in Ambulatory Environment.
- Subhasis Mukherjee, Md. Shamsul Huda, John Yearwood:
A Reinforcement Learning Approach with Spline-Fit Object Tracking for AIBO Robot's High Level Decision Making.