Taipei, Taiwan IEEE International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications, SOCA 2009, 14-15 December 2009, Taipei, Taiwan.
Last update Fri May 24 19:50:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wei-Tek Tsai, Peide Zhong, Xiaoying Bai, Jay Elston:
Role-based trust model for community of interest.
- Adil Kenzi, Bouchra El Asri, Mahmoud Nassar, Abdelaziz Kriouile:
Engineering adaptable service oriented systems: A model driven approach.
- Hua Xiao, Ying Zou, Ran Tang, Joanna Ng, Leho Nigul:
An automatic approach for ontology-driven service composition.
- Bin Xu, Yixin Yan:
An efficient QoS-driven service compositon approach for large-scale service oriented systems.
- Wei She, I-Ling Yen, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham, Elisa Bertino:
Effective and efficient implementation of an information flow control protocol for service composition.
- San-Yih Hwang, Yun-Chih Chen, Yun Tang:
Web services and role selection in support of separation of duties and binding of duties for composable process execution.
- Martin Wolf, Ivonne Thomas, Michael Menzel, Christoph Meinel:
A message meta model for federated authentication in service-oriented architectures.
- Diego Garcia, Maria Beatriz Felgar de Toledo, Miriam A. M. Capretz, David S. Allison, Gordon S. Blair, Paul Grace, Carlos A. Flores-Cortés:
Towards a base ontology for privacy protection in service-oriented architecture.
- Seiichi Koizumi, Rhonda Righter, J. George Shanthikumar, Zuo-Jun Max Shen:
OaaS: Organization as a service - Gradient resource structure based on shared service ability.
- Azlan Ismail, Jun Yan, Jun Shen:
Towards dynamic formation of temporal constraints for the service level agreements negotiation.
- Gregory Katsaros, Savvas Antonopoulos, Dimosthenis Kyriazis, Theodora A. Varvarigou:
Service oriented license providing.
- Christian Huemer, Philipp Liegl, Christian Pichler:
A registry model for UN/CEFACT's core components.
- Chengying Mao:
Slicing Web service-based software.
- Chung-Horng Lung, Xu Zhang:
Treating software design as a service to manage complexity.
- Yu-Yen Peng, Shang-Pin Ma, Jonathan Lee:
REST2SOAP: A framework to integrate SOAP services and RESTful services.
- Jürgen Mangler, Erich Schikuta, Christoph Witzany:
Quo vadis interface definition languages? Towards a interface definition language for RESTful services.
- Lei Sun, Hiromasa Shimada, Tatsuo Nakajima:
Reusable integrity management services for embedded systems.
- Giovanni Acampora, Vincenzo Loia, Chang-Shing Lee, Mei-Hui Wang:
Dynamical cognitive services for Ambient Intelligence environments.
- Jian Huang, Farokh B. Bastani, I-Ling Yen, Jing Dong, Wenke Zhang, Feng-Jian Wang, Hwai-Jung Hsu:
Extending service model to build an effective service composition framework for cyber-physical systems.
- Mahbub Hassan:
Mobile Web service provisioning in peer to peer environments.
- Munetoshi Ishikawa, Koji Hasebe, Akiyoshi Sugiki, Kazuhiko Kato:
Dynamic grid quorum: A novel approach for minimizing power consumption without data migration in grid quorums.
- Kun-Yi Cheng, Chun-Hsin Wu:
Peeraid: A resilient path-aware storage system for open clouds.
- Yew-Huey Liu, Frederick Y. Wu, Jih-Shyr Yih:
Enterprise data center governance using Web 2.0 portal and services integration.
- Xiaoying Bai, Kun Wang, Cong Ding, Jing Li:
Context-aware integration of data-centered services.
- Ping Wang, Kuo-Ming Chao, Chi-Chun Lo, Pu-Tsun Kuo:
A reputation scheme with witness reasoning for service selection.
- Lung-Lung Liu:
Design principles and measurable service oriented usability.
- Sam Chung, Daehee Won, Seung-Ho Baeg, Sangdeok Park:
Service-oriented reverse reengineering: 5W1H model-driven re-documentation and candidate services identification.
- Yang Bo, Qin Zheng:
A method of Semantic Web Service composition based PDDL.
- Yann-Hang Lee, Wu Li, Wei-Tek Tsai, Young-Sung Son, Kyung-Duk Moon:
A code generation and execution environment for service-oriented smart home solutions.
- Hyun Jung La, Soo Dong Kim:
A service-based approach to developing Android Mobile Internet Device (MID) applications.
- Yung-Hsiu Lin, Sophie Huey-Ming Guo, Rong-Rong Chen, Her-Kun Chang:
Developing diabetes self-care supporting service: A systemic approach.
- Adina D. Mosincat, Walter Binder:
Enhancing BPEL processes with self-tuning behavior.
- Vikas Agarwal, Pankaj Jalote:
Enabling end-to-end support for non-functional properties in web services.
- Emmanuel Mulo, Uwe Zdun, Schahram Dustdar:
Monitoring web service event trails for business compliance.
- Gerhard Stuermer, Jürgen Mangler, Erich Schikuta:
Building a modular service oriented workflow engine.
- Chun-Feng Liao, Shin-Chih Chang, Li-Chen Fu:
Boosting the efficiency of the reliable service management protocol for message-oriented pervasive systems in smart home environments.
- Tao Yu, Baoyao Zhou, Qinghu Li, Rui Liu, Weihong Wang, Cheng Chang:
The service architecture of real-time video analytic system.
- Tommaso Cucinotta, Kleopatra Konstanteli, Theodora A. Varvarigou:
Advance reservations for distributed real-time workflows with probabilistic service guarantees.
- Wing Lok Yeung:
Formalizing exception handling in WS-CDL and WS-BPEL for conformance verification.
- Hongbing Wang, Li Li, Chen Wang, Zuling Kang, Dongxi Liu, Jemma Wu, Athman Bouguettaya:
Logic-based verification for Web services composition with TLA.
- Lei Zhou, Hao Xiao, Jing Ping, Geguang Pu, Hanyi Zhang:
Simulation and validation of Web services choreography.
- Liyang Peng, Chao Cai, Zongyan Qiu, Geguang Pu:
Verification of channel passing in choreography with model checking.
- Alireza Khoshkbarforoushha, Pooyan Jamshidi, Ali Nikravesh, Sedigheh Khoshnevis, Fereidoon Shams Aliee:
A metric for measuring BPEL process context-independency.
- Jing Zhang, Yichin Chang, Kwei-Jay Lin:
A dependency matrix based framework for QoS diagnosis in SOA.
- Tan Phan, Jun Han, Ingo Müller, Malinda Kapuruge, Steven Versteeg:
SOABSE: An approach to realizing business-oriented security requirements with Web Service security policies.
- Nasreddine Aoumeur, Kamel Barkaoui:
Stepwise engineering and deployment of dynamically adaptive service-oriented business processes.