1. SPLC 2000:
Denver, Colorado, USA Patrick Donohoe (Ed.):
Software Product Lines; Experiences and Research Directions, Proceedings of the First International Conference, SPLC 1, Denver, Colorado, USA, August 28-31, 2000, Proceedings.
Kluwer 2000, ISBN 0-7923-7940-3
Practice and Experience
Organization and Management
- Bryan S. Doerr, David Sharp:
Freeing product line architectures from execution dependencies.
- B. J. Pronk:
An Interface-based platform approach.
- David C. Sharp:
Component-based product line development of Avionics Software.
- Yoshitomi Morisawa:
A computing model of product lines for distributed processing systems, its product sets, and its applications.
Tools and Techniques
- Sherif M. Yacoub, Ali Mili, Chakri Kaveri, Mark Dehlin:
A hierarchy of COTS certification criteria.
- Douglas Stuart, Wonhee Sull, Steve Pruitt, Deborah Cobb, Fred Waskiewicz, T. W. Cook:
The SSEP toolset for product line development.
- Stephen R. Schach, Amir Tomer:
Development/maintenance/reuse: software evolution in product lines.
- H. James Hoover, Tony Olekshy, Garry Froehlich, Paul G. Sorenson:
Developing engineered product support applications.
Last update Sun May 26 03:28:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page