Munich, Germany Ina Schaefer, Isabel John, Klaus Schmid (Eds.):
Software Product Lines - 15th International Conference, SPLC 2011, Munich, Germany, August 22-26, 2011. Workshop Proceedings (Volume 2).
ACM 2011, ISBN 978-1-4503-0789-5
Third Workshop on Feature-Oriented Software Development (FOSD)
- Manfred Broy:
Towards formal modeling of functional features and feature interactions in software intensive systems.
- Leonardo Teixeira Passos, Thorsten Berger, Marko Novakovic, Krzysztof Czarnecki, Yingfei Xiong, Andrzej Wasowski:
A study of non-Boolean constraints in variability models of an embedded operating system.
- Christian Pichler, Christian Huemer:
Feature modeling for business document models.
- Uwe Ryssel, Joern Ploennigs, Klaus Kabitzsch:
Extraction of feature models from formal contexts.
- Christian Kästner, Sven Apel, Klaus Ostermann:
The road to feature modularity?
- Sebastian Oster, Marius Zink, Malte Lochau, Mark Grechanik:
Pairwise feature-interaction testing for SPLs: potentials and limitations.
- Wolfgang Scholz, Thomas Thüm, Sven Apel, Christian Lengauer:
Automatic detection of feature interactions using the Java modeling language: an experience report.
- Sebastian Günther, Marco Fischer:
Supporting program variant generation and feature files in rbFeatures.
- Simon Gerlach:
Improving efficiency when deriving numerous products from software product lines simultaneously.
1st Workshop on Services, Clouds, and Alternative Design Strategies for Variant-Rich Software Systems (SCArVeS)
- Andreas Rummler:
Thy wish is my command: challenges for software customization in the large.
- Esan Murugesupillai, Bardia Mohabbati, Dragan Gasevic:
A preliminary mapping study of approaches bridging software product lines and service-oriented architectures.
- Hadi Serajzadeh, Fereidoon Shams:
The application of swarm intelligence in service-oriented product lines.
- Muhammad Naeem, Reiko Heckel:
Towards matching of service feature models based on linear logic.
- Nobuaki Kozuka, Yuzo Ishida:
Building a product line architecture for variant-rich enterprise applications using a data-oriented approach.
- Amanda Sávio Nascimento, Cecília Mary Fischer Rubira, Jaejoon Lee:
An SPL approach for adaptive fault tolerance in SOA.
- Stefan T. Ruehl, Urs Andelfinger:
Applying software product lines to create customizable software-as-a-service applications.
- Heberth Braga G. Ribeiro, Eduardo Santana de Almeida, Silvio Romero de Lemos Meira:
An approach for implementing core assets in service-oriented product lines.
MAPLE/SCALE 2011 - Joint Workshop of the 3rd International Workshop on Model-Driven Approaches in Software Product Line Engineering and 3rd Workshop on Scalable Modeling Techniques for Software
- Christoph Elsner, Daniel Lohmann, Wolfgang Schröder-Preikschat:
An infrastructure for composing build systems of software product lines.
- Victor Guana, Darío Correal:
Variability quality evaluation on component-based software product lines.
- Jun Otsuka, Kouichi Kawarabata, Takashi Iwasaki, Makoto Uchiba, Tsuneo Nakanishi, Kenji Hisazumi:
Small inexpensive core asset construction for large gainful product line development: developing a communication system firmware product line.
- Christian Pichler, Christian Huemer, Michael Strommer:
Evolution patterns for business document models.
- Andreas Pleuss, Rick Rabiser, Goetz Botterweck:
Visualization techniques for application in interactive product configuration.
- Clément Quinton, Carlos Andres Parra, Sébastien Mosser, Laurence Duchien:
Using multiple feature models to design applications for mobile phones.
- Chessman K. F. Corrêa, Toacy Cavalcante de Oliveira, Cláudia Maria Lima Werner:
An analysis of change operations to achieve consistency in model-driven software product lines.
- Sascha El-Sharkawy, Christian Kröher, Klaus Schmid:
Supporting heterogeneous compositional multi software product lines.
- Daniela Lettner, Daniel Thaller, Michael Vierhauser, Rick Rabiser, Paul Grünbacher, Wolfgang Heider:
Supporting business calculations in a product line engineering tool suite.
- Salvador Trujillo, Iñaki Alonso, Brahim Hamid, David Gonzalez, Manuel Blanco, Huaxi (Yulin) Zhang:
Towards variability support for security and dependability patterns: a case study.
Second International Workshop on Knowledge-Oriented Product Line Engineering (KOPLE 2011)
- Elisa Yumi Nakagawa, Pablo Oliveira Antonino, Martin Becker:
Exploring the use of reference architectures in the development of product line artifacts.
- Hector A. Duran-Limon, Francisco Edgar Castillo-Barrera, Roberto E. Lopez-Herrejon:
Towards an ontology-based approach for deriving product architectures.
- Andrea Leitner, Christian Kreiner, Roland Mader, Christian Steger, Reinhold Weiß:
Towards multi-modeling for domain description.
- Komi S. Abotsi, Tonny Kurniadi Satyananda, Hamad I. Alsawalqah, Danhyung Lee:
A software product line-based self-healing strategy for web-based applications.
- Guoheng Zhang, Huilin Ye, Yuqing Lin:
Using knowledge-based systems to manage quality attributes in software product lines.
- Takeshi Fukuda, Yoshitaka Atarashi, Kentaro Yoshimura:
An approach to evaluate time-dependent changes in feature constraints.
Fifth International Workshop on Dynamic Software Product Lines (DSPL)
1st International Workshop on Quantitative Methods in Software Product Line Engineering (QMSPLE 2011)
- Gerald Holl:
Product line bundles to support product derivation in multi product lines.
- Slawomir Duszynski:
A scalable goal-oriented approach to software variability recovery.
- Chessman K. F. Corrêa:
Towards automatic consistency preservation for model-driven software product lines.
- Nadeem Abbas:
Towards autonomic software product lines.
- Neil Mather:
Concepts and implementation techniques for web systems product-lines using existing frameworks.
Demonstration and tools
Last update Sat May 18 15:38:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page