Orlando, Florida, USA Robert M. McGraw, Eric S. Imsand, Michael J. Chinni (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2010 Spring Simulation Multiconference, SpringSim 2010, Orlando, Florida, USA, April 11-15, 2010.
SCS/ACM 2010, ISBN 978-1-4503-0069-8
Agent-Directed Simulation (ADS)
- Muaz A. Niazi, Qasim Siddique, Amir Hussain, Mario Kolberg:
Verification & validation of an agent-based forest fire simulation model.
- Luís F. O. Jacintho, André F. M. Batista, Terry L. Ruas, Maria das Graças Bruno Marietto, Fábio A. Silva:
An agent-based model for the spread of the Dengue fever: a swarm platform simulation approach.
- Alexey Solovyev, Maxim Mikheev, Leming Zhou, Joyeeta Dutta-Moscato, Cordelia Ziraldo, Gary An, Yoram Vodovotz, Qi Mi:
SPARK: a framework for multi-scale agent-based biomedical modeling.
- Pier-Giovanni Taranti, Karin Koogan Breitman, Carlos José Pereira de Lucena, Ricardo Choren:
An approach to reduce the gap between conceptual and execution models in agent-directed simulations.
- Robert Siegfried, Axel Lehmann:
Application of the GRAMS reference model for agent-based modeling and simulation to a warehouse scenario.
- Stefan Rank:
Docking agent-based simulation of collective emotion to equation-based models and interactive agents.
- Jonathan K. Alt, Stephen Lieberman, Curtis L. Blais:
A use-case approach to the validation of social modeling and simulation.
- Wayne Wu, Yu Zhang:
Stability analysis in dynamic social networks.
- Cindy Hui, Mark K. Goldberg, Malik Magdon-Ismail, William A. Wallace:
Agent-based simulation of the diffusion of warnings.
- Volker Nissen, Danilo Saft:
Social emergence in organisational contexts: benefits from multi-agent simulations.
- Emin Kugu, Frederic D. McKenzie, Jiang Li, Ozgur Koray Sahingoz:
Multi agent design and implementation of crowd injury model.
- Sean H. J. Kim, Sunwoo Park, Glen E. P. Ropella, C. Anthony Hunt:
Agent-based simulation of drug disposition in cirrhotic liver.
- Oralee Nudson, David Newman, Benjamin A. Carreras:
Creating portable agents for coupling power transmission models.
- Chris J. Kuhlman, Bryan Lewis, Richard J. Beckman, Stephen Eubank, Tridib Dutta:
Clustering method incorporating network topology and dynamics.
- Arpan Jani:
An agent based model of opinion dynamics using the anchoring and adjustment heuristic.
- John F. Magnotti, Levent Yilmaz:
An agent simulation study of optimal foraging: the ideal free distribution with individual scalar expectancies.
- Travis Steel, Rym Zalila-Wenkstern:
Simulated event propagation in distributed, open environments.
- John M. Usher, Xuan Liu, Eric Kolstad:
Simulation of pedestrian behavior in intermodal facilities.
- Anson Yuanxi Liang, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Michael Harold Lees, Wentong Cai, Suiping Zhou:
A framework of intelligent environment with smart-active objects (IESAO) for flexible and efficient crowd simulation.
Military Modeling and Simulation (MMS)
- Eric Ortiz, Stephanie J. Lackey, M. A. J. Jonathan Stevens, Irwin Hudson:
The impact of unmanned weapon systems on individual and team performance.
- Miguel Serna, Fernando Sevillano, Marta Beltrán, Antonio Guzmán:
Defining the entity transfer interoperability reference model for military applications.
- Joe Robert Gonzalez Jr.:
Enabling psychological operations in simulation.
- Jonathan K. Alt, Stephen Lieberman, Thomas Anderson:
Visualizing the human, social, cultural and behavioral components of a complex conflict ecosystem.
- Jonathan K. Alt, Steven Lieberman, Sean Everton:
Violent extremist network representation and attack the network course of action analysis in social simulation.
- Louise Leenen, Johannes Vorster, Hermanus le Roux:
A constraint-based solver for the military unit path finding problem.
- Jeremiah T. Folsom-Kovarik, Sae Lynne Schatz, Gita Sukthankar, Denise M. Nicholson:
What information does this question convey?: leveraging help-seeking behavior for improved modeling in a simulation-based intelligent tutor.
- Paul Maxwell, Anthony A. Maciejewski, Howard Jay Siegel, Jerry Potter:
A cordon and search model and simulation using timed, stochastic, colored petri nets for robust decision-making.
- Jeong-Hoon Kim, Chang Beom Choi, Il-Chul Moon, Tag Gon Kim:
DEVS-based doctrine validation of fleet anti-air defense.
- Mohammad Moallemi, Gabriel A. Wainer, Antoine Awad, Dieynaba Alpha Tall:
Application of RT-DEVS in military.
- Denise M. Nicholson:
Automating instructional support for SBT: next-generation expeditionary warfare intelligent training (NEW-IT).
- Roberto K. Champney, Laura Milham, Tiffany Parrish, Christina Kokini, Kay M. Stanney:
Automating instruction support: insights from field research.
- Jennifer Fowlkes, Sae Lynne Schatz, Kevin C. Stagl:
Instructional strategies for scenario-based training: insights from applied research.
- Jennifer J. Vogel-Walcutt, Stephen M. Fiore:
Insights from empirical metacognitive research.
- John Kropewnicki, Derek Fry, John Poyau:
Developing an instructor support system for scenario-based training.
- Glenn A. Martin, Charles E. Hughes:
A scenario generation framework for automating instructional support in scenario-based training.
- Sae Lynne Schatz:
Simulation-based training for irregular warfare.
- Bruno Emond, Hélène Fournier, Jean-François Lapointe:
Applying advanced user models and input technologies to augment military simulation-based training.
- Serious games and tactical decision making training.
- Karen Cooper:
Go with the flow: engagement factors for learning in Second Life.
- Luke Ng, Paul Hubbard, Siu O'Young:
Simulation of fully autonomous control of unmanned air vehicles for maritime surveillance.
- Sae Lynne Schatz:
Emerging targets for military simulation-based training.
- Sae Lynne Schatz:
Dual-use modeling and simulation.
- Erik C. Johansson, Mats Jägstam:
Maintenance planning using simulation-based optimization.
- Jerzy Jarmasz, Alexandra Muller-Gass, Vladimir Zotov, Matt Lamb, Elena Scourtoudis, Dorothy Wojtarowicz, Michael Thomson, Lora Bruyn-Martin:
Blended solutions for counter-IED training.
- Daniel Rice, Mitha Andra, Alex Kennedy:
A preliminary investigation into the modeling and simulation of engagement decision-making processes and encumbrance.
- Matthew D. Crozier, Alexander P. Moore, Thomas M. Verna:
Serious games for first person 'thinker'.
- James Decraene, Fanchao Zeng, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low, Suiping Zhou, Wentong Cai:
Research advances in automated red teaming.
- Charles D. Turnitsa, Andreas Tolk, Robert H. Kewley:
Further exploration in primitives of meaning.
- Radha Kuskuntla, Eric S. Imsand, John A. Hamilton Jr.:
Enhanced expert field medical training simulations and their effect on the modern combat life saver training procedures.
- Jérôme Levesque, François Cazzolato, Robin Harrap:
A human-in-the loop approach for representing populations in virtual and constructive simulations.
- Serious games and virtual worlds: is there a future with serious role-playing games for learning using open metaverses?
- Paul Roman:
Serious games and virtual worlds: building the puzzle without a picture.
- Kevin C. Stagl:
A path forward: advancing the science of UxV operations & training.
Emerging M&S Applications in Industry and Academia (EAIA)
- Fuqing Wang, Wei Dong, Yindong Ji:
Logic deduction agent based distributed parallel test platform on hardware-in-the-loop simulation system.
- Guodong Shao, Nils Bengtsson, Björn Johansson:
Interoperability for simulation of sustainable manufacturing.
- Virginia P. Sisiopiku, Ozge Cavusoglu, Saiyid Hassan Sikder:
High occupancy vehicle lane performance assessment through operational, environmental impacts and cost-benefit analyses.
- Glenn O. Allgood, Mohammed M. Olama, Joe E. Lake:
Enhancing complex system performance using discrete-event simulation.
- Catherine M. Banks, John A. Sokolowski:
Meeting the challenges of STEM education: teaching modeling and simulation with real-world applications.
- Arief Adhitya, Rajagopalan Srinivasan:
Simulation-based business decision support for multi-site supply chain management.
- Agostino G. Bruzzone, Marina Massei, Luca Pierfederici:
Forecasting models for non continuative production systems application in fashion industry.
- Michele Fumarola, Mamadou D. Seck, Alexander Verbraeck:
Supporting the design of automated container terminals with the multiple worlds concept.
- Domenico Falcone, Alessandro Silvestri, GianPaolo Di Bona, Antonio Forcina, Antonio Pacitto:
Study and modelling of very flexible lines through simulation.
- Patrick Kirchhof, Kevin Suske, Pasqual Döhring:
A generic open-source animator based on X3D and XML.
- Ming Zhou, Yanchun Pan, Zhimin Chen:
Modeling and simulation of storage space allocation at TPL systems.
- Martha Garzón, German Mendez:
Improving service of access on a logistics platform.
- Agostino G. Bruzzone, Antonio Cimino, Rafael Diaz, Francesco Longo:
Inventory control with products returns: a state of the art overview.
- Chang Beom Choi, Jangwon Bae, Tag Gon Kim, Jaeick Kim, Woong Gie Han, Cheol Ho Kim:
Benefits and challenges in developing warship simulator based on DEVS formalism.
- Joseph Barjis:
Collaborative, participative, and interactive modeling and simulation in systems engineering.
- José M. Merigó, Montserrat Casanovas:
The induced probabilistic OWA distance and its application in decision making.
- Johnny Garcia:
Methodology supporting architecture validations (MAVS).
- Joe Kleiss:
- Antonio Cimino, Rafael Diaz, Francesco Longo, Giovanni Mirabelli:
Empty containers repositioning: a state of the art overview.
- Yiannis E. Papelis, Ginger S. Watson, Petros Katsioloudis, Philip A. Reed:
Development of a container handling port simulation for demonstrating port related careers.
- Che-Hung Tsai, Shao-Jen Weng, Ching-Ya Huang, Chang-Yu Yang, Jing-Yi Li, Kuang-Ting Tsai:
The impact of different decision behavior models of emergency physicians on the performance of emergency departments.
- Patrick T. Hester, Andreas Tolk:
Applying methods of the M&S spectrum for complex systems engineering.
- Richard H. Weston, Z. Cui, O. Vacharaphol:
Executing architecture & the role of simulation modelling.
- Rafael Diaz:
Using optmization coupled with simulation to construct layout solutions.
High-Performance Computing (HPC)
- Yi Zhao, Guanyuan Zhang, Jiangning Cui:
Optimizing performance of packet capture in virtual containers of OpenVZ.
- Blesson Varghese, Gerard T. McKee, Vassil Alexandrov:
An MPI-based implementation of intelligent agents on clusters.
- Haiyan Cheng, Adrian Sandu:
Collocation least-squares polynomial chaos method.
- Long Chen, Guang R. Gao:
Performance analysis of Cooley-Tukey FFT algorithms for a many-core architecture.
- Ken Habgood, Itamar Arel:
Revisiting Cramer's rule for solving dense linear systems.
- Mohammed Mujtaba Shareef, Meerja Humayun Baig:
HPC based integrated system for marine scientists.
- Mohammed A. Abutheraa, David R. Lester:
Machine-efficient Chebyshev approximation for exact arithmetic: their use with first-order ordinary differential equations.
- Mihai Alexe, Alexandru Cioaca, Adrian Sandu:
Obtaining and using second order derivative information in the solution of large scale inverse problems.
- Nicholas R. Radcliffe, David R. Easterling, Layne T. Watson, Michael L. Madigan, Kathleen A. Bieryla:
Results of two global optimization algorithms applied to a problem in biomechanics.
- Bianca Lepsa, Adrian Sandu:
An efficient error control mechanism for the adaptive 'parareal' time discretization algorithm.
- Yang Pu, Layne T. Watson, Yang Cao:
Stiffness detection and reduction in discrete stochastic simulation of biochemical systems.
- Gary W. Howell:
Block Householder computation of sparse matrix singular values.
- Paul Eller, Kumaresh Singh, Adrian Sandu:
Development and acceleration of parallel chemical transport models.
- Shubhangi G. Deshpande, Layne T. Watson:
Sequential approximate optimization in the problem solving environment WBCSim.
- Karl Rupp:
Increased efficiency in finite element computations through template metaprogramming.
- Bryan M. Franklin, Steven Seidel:
A parallel longest common subsequence algorithm in UPC.
- Randy Heiland, Maciej Swat, Benjamin Zaitlen, James A. Glazier, Andrew Lumsdaine:
Workflows for parameter studies of multi-cell modeling.
- Jason J. Boisvert, Paul H. Muir, Raymond J. Spiteri:
py_bvp: a universal Python interface for BVP codes.
- Han Wan, Xiaopeng Gao, Xiang Long, Xianqin Chen:
Using GPU to accelerate a pin-based multi-level cache simulator.
Communications and Network Simulation (CNS)
- Sudip Misra, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, T. Raghu Vamsi Krishna, Patel Manish Kumar Manilal, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Markov decision process-based analysis of rechargeable nodes in wireless sensor networks.
- Rachid El Abdouni Khayari, Adisa Musovic, Axel Lehmann, Michael Böhm:
A model validation study of hierarchical and distributed web caching model.
- Mohiuddin Ahmed, Mohammad Moshee Uddin, Md. Saiful Azad, Shariq Haseeb:
MySQL performance analysis on a limited resource server: Fedora vs. Ubuntu Linux.
- Aftab Ahmad:
A note on modeling, simulation and analysis of wireless LANs in classified environments.
- Heywoong Kim, Qijun Gu, Meng Yu, Wanyu Zang, Peng Liu:
A simulation framework for performance analysis of multi-interface and multi-channel wireless networks in INET/OMNET++.
- Jawwad Shamsi, Monica Brockmeyer:
Evaluation of QoS-compliant overlays under denial of service attacks.
- Mohammad Zubair Ahmad, Ratan Guha:
Studying the effect of internet eXchange points on internet link delays.
- Salah Sharieh, Kamran Sartipi, Alexander Ferworn:
Light-weight protocol simulation for binary data exchange over heterogeneous networks.
- Fatemeh Pakzad, Abdolreza Abhari:
Characterization of user networks in Facebook.
- Mohiuddin Ahmed, Zubaidah Muataz Hazza:
A novel algorithm to prevent man in the middle attack in LAN environment.
- Ying Yan, Lars Dittmann:
Modeling energy management mechanism in ethernet passive optical networks.
- Zuhal Hud, Rachmat Handinugraha, Kazi Shahzabeen Rahnuma, Mohiuddin Ahmed:
IPv6 mobility: performance evaluation of VoIP on MIPv6.
- Juan Luis Font, Pablo Iñigo, Manuel Domínguez, José Luis Sevillano, Claudio Amaya:
Architecture, design and source code comparison of ns-2 and ns-3 network simulators.
- Lev B. Sofman:
Traffic dimensioning on feeder link in IPTV networks.
- Benjamin Schiller, Dirk Bradler, Immanuel Schweizer:
GTNA: a framework for the graph-theoretic network analysis.
- Maryam Bashardoust Tajali, Abdolreza Abhari:
Peer-to-peer delivery system for short video sharing.
- Aftab Ahmad:
Simulation-based local train mobility model.
- Kapilan Radhakrishnan, Hadi Larijani:
A study on QoS of VoIP networks: a random neural network (RNN) approach.
- Martez Mott, Hassan Rajaei:
Hand detection and tracking for virtual training environments.
- Chulho Won, Seong-Woo Kim:
A simulation model of the sustainable mobile sensor network.
Symposium on the Theory of Modeling and Simulation (DEVS)
- Moath Jarrah, Ameen Jarrah, Bernard P. Zeigler:
Comprehensive on-chip traffic generator model for SoC design and synthesis.
- Alejandro Moreno, José L. Risco-Martín, Joaquín Aranda Almansa:
Uncovering DEVS simulation behaviour throughout the open provenance model.
- Norbert Giambiasi:
Reducing the state space of incompletely specified timed Moore machines.
- Nathan Huynh, Jose M. Vidal:
An agent-based approach to modeling yard cranes at seaport container terminals.
- Maamar ElAmine Hamri, Lassaad Baati:
On using design patterns for DEVS modeling and simulation tools.
- Kelly Rosa Braghetto, João Eduardo Ferreira, Jean-Marc Vincent:
Performance analysis modeling applied to business processes.
- Bin Yu, Jijun Wang, Michael McGowan, Ganesh Vaidyanathan:
Agent-based stochastic simulations of shipboard disease outbreaks.
- Qi Liu, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Accelerating large-scale DEVS-based simulation on the cell processor.
- Matías Bonaventura, Gabriel A. Wainer, Rodrigo Castro:
Advanced IDE for modeling and simulation of discrete event systems.
- Victorino Sanz, Alfonso Urquia, Sebastián Dormido:
Integrating Parallel DEVS and equation-based object-oriented modeling.
- Jang Won Bae, Tag Gon Kim:
DEVS based plug-in framework for interoperability of simulators.
- Javier Troya, José Eduardo Rivera, Antonio Vallecillo:
Simulating domain specific visual models by observation.
- Hojun Lee, Bernard P. Zeigler:
SES-based ontological process for high level information fusion.
- Franco Cicirelli, Angelo Furfaro, Libero Nigro, Francesco Pupo:
Temporal verification of RT-DEVS models with implementation aspects.
- Franco Cicirelli, Angelo Furfaro, Libero Nigro:
Using time stream Petri nets over a service architecture for workflow modelling and enactment.
- Giuseppe Iazeolla, Alessandra Pieroni, Andrea D'Ambrogio, Daniele Gianni:
A distributed approach to the simulation of inherently distributed systems.
- Adnan Iqbal, Bernard Pottier:
Meta-simulation of large WSN on multi-core computers.
- Youngshin Han, Taekyu Kim, Chungman Seo, Chilgee Lee:
System entity structure for XML meta data modeling: application to the logistics.
- Brahim Khalil Rebai, Gregory Zacharewicz, David Reymond, Patrice Corbe:
AnCaraS: a new webometrics web-spider: G-DEVS-based validation of concepts.
- Alexandre Muzy, Luc Touraille, Hans Vangheluwe, Olivier Michel, Mamadou Kaba Traoré, David R. C. Hill:
Activity regions for the specification of discrete event systems.
- Mohammad Moallemi, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Designing an interface for real-time and embedded DEVS.
- Eduardo Pérez, Lewis Ntaimo, Eunshin Byon, Yu Ding:
A stochastic DEVS wind turbine component model for wind farm simulation.
- Jonathan D. Gibbs, Hessam S. Sarjoughian:
Synchronizing DEVS/SOA simulator with ping monitoring application.
- Shafagh Jafer, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Conservative DEVS: a novel protocol for parallel conservative simulation of DEVS and cell-DEVS models.
- Marcelo Marinho, Paulo Romero Martins Maciel, Erica Sousa, Teresa Maciel, Ermeson Andrade:
Performance evaluation of test process based on stochastic models.
- Andrea D'Ambrogio, Daniele Gianni, José L. Risco-Martín, Alessandra Pieroni:
A MDA-based approach for the development of DEVS/SOA simulations.
- Hesham Saadawi, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Rational time-advance DEVS (RTA-DEVS).
- Michele Fumarola, Mamadou D. Seck, Alexander Verbraeck:
Multiple worlds: a formalism for simulation based design.
- Vincent Albert, Alexandre Nketsa, C. Seguin:
Verifying trace inclusion between an experimental frame and a model.
- Sabine Zinn, Jutta Gampe, Jan Himmelspach, Adelinde M. Uhrmacher:
A DEVS model for demographic microsimulation.
- Tobias Schwatinski, Thorsten Pawletta:
An advanced simulation approach for parallel DEVS with ports.
- Christina L. Bouwens, Steven "Boots" Barnes, David Pratt, Peter Melim:
Adapting forces modeling and simulation applications for use on high performance computational systems.
Annual Simulation Symposium (ANSS)
- Kyohong Jin, Hesiri Weerasinghe, Huirong Fu:
Enhancement of IEEE 802.11 modules in ns-2 and performance evaluation with error rate.
- Zi-Yu Hao, Lei Qian, Hong-Liang Li, Xiang-Hui Xie, Kun Zhang:
A parallel logic simulation framework: study, implementation, and performance.
- Zengxiang Li, Wentong Cai, Stephen John Turner, Ke Pan:
A replication structure for efficient and fault-tolerant parallel and distributed simulations.
- Keith Holman, Jeremy Kuzub, Gabriel A. Wainer:
UAV search strategies using Cell-DEVS.
- Andreas D. Lattner, Tjorben Bogon, Yann Lorion, Ingo J. Timm:
A knowledge-based approach to automated simulation model adaptation.
- Nathan S. Evans, Chris GauthierDickey, Christian Grothoff, Krista Grothoff, Jeff Keene, Matthew J. Rutherford:
Simplifying parallel and distributed simulation with the DUP system.
- Song Guo, Xiaolin Hu:
Profile-based partition for parallel simulation of DEVS-FIRE.
- Mohammad Moallemi, Ali Arya, Gabriel A. Wainer:
Simulation of three dimensional elevator system using cell-DEVS formalism.
- José M. Merigó:
A generalized model between the OWA operator, the weighted average and the probability.
- Jaruwan Mesit, Ratan K. Guha:
Experimenting with real time simulation parameters for fluid model of soft bodies.
- Qishi Wu, Sajjan Shiva, Sankardas Roy, Charles Ellis, Vivek Datla:
On modeling and simulation of game theory-based defense mechanisms against DoS and DDoS attacks.
- Mao Ye, Wei Dong, Yindong Ji, Shuai Wang:
A new concurrent mechanism for distributed hardware-in-the-loop simulation test system.
- Tobias Lorenz, Andreas Richter, Frank Köster, Jürgen Rataj:
Iterative design process for the development and testing of cooperative applications.
- Dahai Guo, Janusz Zalewski:
Driving before constructing: a new paradigm in roadway design.
- Alan McGibney, Martin Klepal, Dirk Pesch:
A wireless local area network modeling tool for scalable indoor access point placement optimization.
- Honggang Wang, Shaoen Wu:
Intelligent architecture through a supervised learning approach in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- James Decraene, Mark Anderson, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low:
Maritime counter-piracy study using agent-based simulations.
- Ali Azadeh, Mohsen Moghaddam, Pegah Geranmayeh, Arash Naghavi:
Scheduling flow shops with multiple processors: a flexible ANN-fuzzy simulation approach.
- Ali Azadeh, S. F. Ghaderi, B. Pourvalikhan Nokhandan, M. Sheikhalishahi:
Conventional regression versus artificial neural network in short-term load forecasting.
- Ali Azadeh, B. Pourvalikhan Nokhandan, S. M. Asadzadeh, E. Fathi:
Optimal allocation of operators in a cellular manufacturing system by an integrated computer simulation-genetic algorithm approach.
- Ali Azadeh, S. Nassiri, M. Asadzadeh:
Modeling and optimization of a purchasing system in uncertain environments by an integrated fuzzy business process simulation and data envelopment analysis: a novel approach.
- Deniz Cetinkaya, Alexander Verbraeck, Mamadou D. Seck:
A metamodel and a DEVS implementation for component based hierarchical simulation modeling.
- Jonathan Z. Sun, Shaoen Wu, Shouhuai Xu:
Assigning applications to servers: a simulation study.
- Sally K. Wahba, Jason O. Hallstrom, Pradip K. Srimani, Nigamanth Sridhar:
SFS3: a simulation framework for self-stabilizing systems.
- Ryan O'Farrell, Sriharsha Banavara, Donald Folds, John A. Hamilton Jr.:
Information assurance modeling using the Department of Defense architecture framework.
- Derek T. Sanders, Dean C. Mumme, Richard A. MacDonald:
Consolidating multi-simulation environments for radio effects analysis.
- Onyekachi Acholem:
Throughput performance in multihop networks using adaptive carrier sensing threshold.
- Wei-Tek Tsai, Wu Li, Xin Sun, Ashutosh Sabnis, Yinong Chen:
Event-driven service-oriented simulation framework.
Symposium on Simulation for Architecture and Urban Design (SSAUD)
- Ramtin Attar, Venk Prabhu, Michael Glueck, Azam Khan:
210 King Street: a dataset for integrated performance assessment.
- Maryam M. Maleki, Robert F. Woodbury:
Programming in the model: contextualizing computer programming in CAD models.
- Lieve Weytjens, Griet Verbeeck:
Towards 'architect-friendly' energy evaluation tools.
- Rhys Goldstein, Alex Tessier, Azam Khan:
Schedule-calibrated occupant behavior simulation.
- Holger Graf, Pedro Santos, André Stork:
Augmented reality framework supporting conceptual urban planning and enhancing the awareness for environmental impact.
- Sean Hanna, Lars Hesselgren, Victor Gonzalez, Ignacio Vargas:
Beyond simulation: designing for uncertainty and robust solutions.
- Ahmed Sayed Ahmed, Gabriel A. Wainer, Samy Mahmoud:
Integrating building information modeling & cell-DEVS simulation.
- Maria Mingallon, Sakthivel Ramaswamy, Konstantinos Karatzas:
Associative modelling of multiscale fibre composite adaptive systems.
- Nan-Ching Tai, Mehlika Inanici:
Space perception and luminance contrast: investigation and design applications through perceptually based computer simulations.
- Ultan Byrne, Tom Bessai:
Input devices for interactive architectural visualization.
- Alexander Hirsig:
Finding synergy in simulation modeling by architects and engineers in conceptual design.
- Francisco Bemquerer Costa Rasia, Eduardo Leite Krüger:
A method for simulating NOx dispersion in an urban area using ENVI-met.
- Nick Puckett:
Explorations of agent-based simulation for architectural design.
- Pedro Santos, Dominik Acri, Thomas Gierlinger, Hendrik Schmedt, André Stork:
Supporting outdoor mixed reality applications for architecture and cultural heritage.
- Ian Keough, David Benjamin:
Multi-objective optimization in architectural design.
- Paola Sanguinetti, Marcelo Bernal, Maher El-Khaldi, Matthew Erwin:
Real-time design feedback: coupling performance-knowledge with design iteration for decision-making.
- Andrzej Zarzycki:
Intuitive structures: applications of dynamic simulations in early design stages.
- Andrzej Zarzycki:
Exploring parametric BIM as a conceptual tool for design and building technology teaching.
- Virginia P. Sisiopiku, Jugnu Chemmannur, James Brown:
Conversion of one- to two-way streets in Birmingham downtown: a feasibility study.
- Ivanka Iordanova, Temy Tidafi:
LibreArchi: library of interactive architectural models containing exploratory and didactic simulations.
- Ramtin Attar, Ebenezer Hailemariam, Michael Glueck, Alex Tessier, James McCrae, Azam Khan:
BIM-based building dashboard.
- Richard D. Howard:
Project metropolis: digital cities.
- Christopher J. Grasso, Michael J. McDearmon, Yoshihiro Kobayashi:
Virtual driving and eco-simulation: VR city modeling, drive simulation, and ecological habits.
- Michael Glueck, Sean Anderson, Azam Khan:
DeskCube: using physical zones to select and control combinations of 3D navigation operations.
International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation (ICBGM)
- Haresh Patolia, Pushparaj Mani Pathak, Satish C. Jain:
Force control in single DOF dual arm cooperative space robot.
- Wolfgang Borutzky:
Parameter sensitivities of transfer functions and of residuals.
- Dean C. Karnopp:
Understanding structural problems in structural damping with bond graphs.
- V. L. Krishnan, Pushparaj Mani Pathak, Satish C. Jain, Arun K. Samantaray:
Reconfiguration of four legged walking robot for actuator faults.
- D. Geoff Rideout, M. Tanveer Khan:
Flexible truck modeling and investigation of coupling between rigid and flexible dynamics.
- Michael D. Bryant:
A bond graph model of an electromagnetic launcher.
- Vikas Rastogi, Chandan Kumar:
Bond graph modeling of a cracked rotor.
- Donald Margolis:
Identifying an aircraft fuel pump failure using bond graph modeling.
- A. Ghasemloonia, D. Geoff Rideout, S. Butt:
The effect of weight on bit on the contact behavior of drillstring and wellbore.
- Mariem El Feki, Wilfrid Marquis-Favre, Laurent Krähenbühl, Daniel Thomasset:
Bond graph representation of standard interconnection model.
- González-A. Gilberto, Aaron Padilla-G:
Steady state of a planar robot: a bond graph approach.
- Vjekoslav Damic, Majda Cohodar:
Bond graph for a finite element of a beam subjected to axial force and lateral excitation, with applications.
- Mohsen Nakhaeinejad, Sanghoon Lee, Michael D. Bryant:
Finite element bond graph model of rotors.
- Indranil Roychoudhury, Gautam Biswas, Xenofon D. Koutsoukos:
Using factored bond graphs for distributed diagnosis of physical systems.
- M. Raju Hossain, D. Geoff Rideout, Nicholas Krouglicof:
Bond graph dynamic modeling and stabilization of a quad-rotor helicopter.
- N. Hadji, A. Rahmani:
Observer for an omnidirectional mobile robot.
- Roberto Sanchez, Frédéric Colas, Geneviève Dauphin-Tanguy, Xavier Guillaud:
Coupling of classical and renewable energy sources: modeling and power flow management.
- Josko Deur, Mihael Cipek, Josko Petric:
Bond graph modeling of series-parallel hybrid electric vehicle power train dynamics.
- C. M. Chera, J. L. Baliño, Geneviève Dauphin-Tanguy:
Two-equation traffic flow models framed within the bond graph theory.
- Rafika El Harabi, Belkacem Ould Bouamama, Mohamed Kony Ben Gayed, Mohamed Naceur Abdelkrim:
Pseudo bond graph for fault detection and isolation of an industrial chemical reactor part I: bond graph modeling.
- Rafika El Harabi, Belkacem Ould Bouamama, Mohamed Kony Ben Gayed, Mohamed Naceur Abdelkrim:
Pseudo bond graph for fault detection and isolation of an industrial chemical reactor part II: FDI system design.
- Gregorio Romero, I. Higuera, Jesús Félez, Gillian Pearce, Neal D. Perkinson:
Modelling and simulation of a thrombectomy probe applied to the middle cerebral artery by using the bond graph technique.
- Luke J. Gibbons, José J. Granda:
Modeling considerations for nano-systems using bond graph techniques.
- Forbes T. Brown:
Simulation software for thermodynamic models, part 1.
- Forbes T. Brown:
Simulation software for thermodynamic models, part 2.
- José Lozano, Jesús Félez, Jose Manuel Mera, J. D. Sanz:
Comparative study of railway drive systems using bond-graph.
Last update Tue May 21 18:05:36 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Youngshin Han, Chilgee Lee:
Two-way material transportation method based on 300mm wafer FAB line simulation.
- Juan M. Solá-Sloan, Isidoro Couvertier-Reyes:
A formal approach to protocol offload for web servers applied to a TCP offload engine and web traffic.
- Benjamin Goldberg:
Unmanned aerial systems: the role of the operator and human factor implications.
- Daniel Sanchez, Juan M. Solá-Sloan, Elio Lozano-Inca:
Procedural generation of building blueprints for real-time applications.
- Haleh Khojasteh, Abdolreza Abhari:
Mobile mash-up model based on hybrid P2P using Ajax technology.
- Fouad Butt, Abdolreza Abhari:
Genetic algorithms: an approach to optimal web cache replacement.
- Arayeh Norouzi, Abdolreza Abhari, Truman Yang:
Enhancing broadcast authentication in sensor networks.
- Seong Yong Lim, Jongmoon Baik, Ho-Jin Choi, Danhyung Lee:
A verification method for web service composition based on discrete event system modeling and simulation.
- Shahin Talaei, Abdolreza Abhari:
Adding multimedia streaming to BitTorrent.
- Amin Mohtasham, Ahmad Khonsari, Abdolreza Abhari:
Reactive monitoring of aggregates in Gaussian random field over wireless sensor networks.
- Jun Zhang, Mahmoud T. Khasawneh, Shannon R. Bowling:
Gender change in certain species: an agent-based modeling study.
- Thirumalaisamy Ragunathan, P. Krishna Reddy, Mohit Goyal:
Semantics-based asynchronous speculative locking protocol for improving the performance of read-only transactions.
- Leyla Zhuhadar, Olfa Nasraoui:
Evaluating usability and precision of visual search engine.
- Ahmed Bukhamsin, Mohamad Sindi, Jallal Al-Jallal:
Using the Intel MPI benchmarks (IMB) to evaluate MPI implementations on an Infiniband Nehalem Linux cluster.
- Christian Saad, Bernhard Bauer:
Applying data-flow analysis to models a novel approach for model analysis.
- Ricardo M. Czekster, César A. F. De Rose, Paulo Henrique Lemelle Fernandes, Antonio M. de Lima, Thais Webber:
Kronecker descriptor partitioning for parallel algorithms.
- Hessam S. Sarjoughian, Sajjan Sarkar, Gary R. Mayer:
A novel visual CA modeling approach and its realization in CoSMoS.