Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages and Human-Centric Computing, VL/HCC 2008, Herrsching am Ammersee, Germany, 15-19 September 2008, Proceedings.
Visualization and animation
End-user programming I
Supporting professional programmers
- Joseph Lawrance, Rachel K. E. Bellamy, Margaret Bumett, Kyle Rector:
Can information foraging pick the fix? A field study.
- Max Goldman, Robert C. Miller:
Codetrail: Connecting source code and web resources.
- Curtis Fraser, Chris Luce, Jamie Starke, Jonathan Sillito:
Tool support for working with sets of source code entities.
- Erik Trainer, Stephen Quirk, Cleidson R. B. de Souza, David F. Redmiles:
Analyzing a socio-technical visualization tool using usability inspection methods.
- Sascha Just, Rahul Premraj, Thomas Zimmermann:
Towards the next generation of bug tracking systems.
- Christopher D. Hundhausen, Stephen Trent, Anzor Balkar, Mohamed Nuur:
The design and experimental evaluation of a tool to support the construction and wizard-of-oz testing of low fidelity prototypes.
Visual programming tools
End-user programming II
- Valentina Grigoreanu, Jill Cao, Todd Kulesza, Christopher Bogart, Kyle Rector, Margaret M. Burnett, Susan Wiedenbeck:
Can feature design reduce the gender gap in end-user software development environments?
- Todor Stoitsev, Stefan Scheidl, Felix Flentge, Max Mühlhäuser:
Enabling end-user driven business process composition through programming by example in a Collaborative Task management system.
- Nikolay Mehandjiev, Todor Stoitsev, Olaf Grebner, Stefan Scheidl, Uwe V. Riss:
End-User Development for task management: Survey of attitudes and practices.
Understanding and supporting designers
- Brad A. Myers, Sun Young Park, Yoko Nakano, Greg Mueller, Andrew Jensen Ko:
How designers design and program interactive behaviors.
- Sun Young Park, Brad A. Myers, Andrew J. Ko:
Designers' natural descriptions of interactive behaviors.
- Jeffrey Stylos, Benjamin Graf, Daniela K. Busse, Carsten Ziegler, Ralf Ehret, Jan Karstens:
A case study of API redesign for improved usability.
- Jack Beaton, Sae Young Jeong, Yingyu Xie, Jeffrey Stylos, Brad A. Myers:
Usability challenges for enterprise service-oriented architecture APIs.
- Chris Weaver:
Coordinated queries: A domain specific language for exploratory development of multiview visualizations.
Modeling and graphs
Tools for interaction design
- Phavy Ouk, Ye Kyaw Thu, Mitsuji Matsumoto, Yoshiyori Urano:
The design of Khmer word-based predictive non-QWERTY soft keyboard for stylus-based devices.
- Ednaldo Brigante Pizzolato, Agostinho Barone Ribeiro da Silva:
SpeechGraph - a visual programming toolkit for speech-enabled applications.
- Navid Ahmadi, Alexander Repenning, Andri Ioannidou:
Collaborative end-user development on handheld devices.
- Steffen Mazanek, Sonja Maier, Mark Minas:
Auto-completion for diagram editors based on graph grammars.
- Seonah Lee, Gail C. Murphy, Thomas Fritz, Meghan Allen:
How can diagramming tools help support programming activities?
Graduate student consortium
Last update Mon May 20 16:06:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page