Beijing, China Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Information Security, WCNIS 2010, 25-27 June 2010, Beijing, China.
IEEE 2010, ISBN 978-1-4244-5850-9
Last update Tue May 21 18:12:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rui Chen, Jiandong Li, Wei Liu, Jian Li:
Inter-carrier cooperative coding/decoding for OFDM systems using geometric mean decomposition.
- Jiayan Zhang, Ma Jing, Shaochuan Wu:
Robust transmission of progressive images in the deep space communication.
- Xu Zhe, Yongsheng Wang, Florence Alberge, Pierre Duhamel:
A turbo iteration algorithm in 16QAM hierarchical modulation.
- Jian Feng Zang, Jian Cheng, Bo Liu, Qiang Yue:
Performance comparison of phase modulated system based on DSSS with HPA nonlinearity.
- Xinle Yu, Dandan Song, Zhanxin Yang:
The performance of multilevel coded 64DAPSK modulated OFDM system.
- Jinyuan Chen, Jingyang Lu:
Multi-cell and multi-user detection in uplink for MIMO systems.
- Songtao Lu, Yun Zhao:
A multipath mitigation algorithm in Global Navigation Satellite Systems arrays using Independent Component Analysis.
- Gao-ping Liu, Zi-han Zheng:
Self-adaptive algorithm for image transmission based on narrow and variable bandwidth.
- Taobin Jin, Jie Jin, Ruipu Yao, Hongmeng Ji, Yizhen Zhang:
Transmission properties study of PDGS with defected triangles.
- Weiguang Li, HuaMin Chen, Ming Chen:
Performance analysis for multiuser dual-hop decode-and-forward cooperative system over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Guang-zhao Cui, Hao-bin Li:
The design of localization in wireless sensor network node based on JENNIC platform.
- Runping Yuan, Taiyi Zhang, Jianxiong Huang, Jing Zhang, Zhenjie Feng:
Performance analysis of opportunistic cooperative communication over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Xiaopeng Huang:
Capacity criterion-based power loading for underwater acoustic OFDM system with limited feedback.
- Hongyan Li, Yang Liu, Dexian Zhang:
Dynamic spectrum access for cognitive radio systems with repeated games.
- Guolin Sun, Feng Ye:
A FFT-window search algorithm for diversity combining in downlink multipoint joint transmission.
- Mahdi Kashiha, Mehrdad Ardebilipour, Ehsan Soleimani-Nasab:
An adaptive method for multi-user MIMO power controlled systems.
- Die Hu, Xiaolin Zhou:
A new pilot design method for OFDM systems with virtual subcarriers.
- Zhiqiang Wu, Bin Li, Jiadong Xu:
A DSP-based underwater communication modem using electric current method.
- Ping Zhang, Jiayin Qin:
A simple channel shortening equalizer for wireless TDD-OFDM systems.
- Jupeng Ding, Zhitong Huang, Yuefeng Ji:
Indoor white light wireless data transmission based on new generation environment-friendly solid state lighting.
- Jie Song, Jianhao Hu, Zhao Wang:
Evolutionary Game Algorithm for channel estimation in Interleave-Division Multiple Access Systems.
- Zhongxun Wang, Xinqiao Yu, Xingcheng Wang, Dong Guo:
An improved IWBF decoding algorithm based on LDPC codes in the image transmission.
- Shibao Li, Wei Jia:
AODV route protocol research based on improved ERS algorithm.
- Binggang Xiao, Xiumin Wang, Jixiang Zhao:
A dual band notched ultra-wideband antenna using complementary split ring resonators.
- Binggang Xiao, Xiumin Wang, Jixiang Zhao:
A band notched ultra-wideband antenna using complementary split ring resonator.
- Binggang Xiao, Xiumin Wang, Jixiang Zhao:
Ultra-wideband antenna with frequency notch characteristic using a complementary split ring resonator.
- Zhehan Ding, N. Yamauchi:
An improvement of energy efficient multi-hop time synchronization algorithm in wireless sensor network.
- Chunjiang Yao, Xiaohu Chen, Xuping Wang, Qingfei He:
Design and implementation of signal acquisition system based on wireless transmission.
- Weiguo Guan, Zhongliang Deng, Yuetao Ge, Dejun Zou:
A practical TDOA positioning method for CDMA2000 mobile network.
- Xiang Zhang, Wenbo Wang, Shuping Chen, Chunyi Wang:
Multi-cell channel estimation and multi-cell joint detection in TD-SCDMA system.
- Gengkun Wang, Wei Xiang, John Leis, Yafeng Wang:
Design of a wireless portable vibration acquisition and analysis instrument.
- Bin Xia, Peng Zhang, Qin Guo:
Linear combination design of wavelet pulses for UWB communication system.
- Rentao Zhao, Zhifang Zhang, Jun Tie, Jun Li:
Design and implementation of mesh-based current distribution on-line monitoring system in aluminum reduction cells.
- Haizheng Guo, Bo Wang, Bangli Liang, Tad A. Kwasniewski, Robert Sobot:
Optimized LNA for analog RF front-end circuit in brain-machine interface.
- Wenbai Chen, Xiaoqin Zhang, Wei Li:
An scheme improved on iterative detection algorithm for V-BLAST.
- Wei Xue, Wei-qun Ma, Bing-cai Chen:
Research on a realization method of the optimized efficient spectrum signals using Legendre series.
- Qinghua Shi, Yoshio Karasawa:
OFDM symbol detection based on frequency-domain oversampling.
- Gongpu Wang, Feifei Gao, Xuerong Gou, Chintha Tellambura:
Effects of channel estimation errors on BPSK systems using superimposed pilots.
- Lizhong Song:
Performance simulation of a kind of conformal sinuous antenna with four arms.
- Lizhong Song:
Simulation and analysis of a spherical conformal Archimedean spiral antenna.
- Xiaogang Yang, Weitao Du, Jingang Yu, Rui Lv, Zhanxin Yang:
A novel 3780-point FFT.
- Jiaqi Duan, Yong Li:
A novel cooperative spectrum sensing scheme based on clustering and softened hard combination.
- Xugang Liu, Hao Liu:
A novel half-overlap FMT system using CIC filter in cognitive radio.
- Caihua Yin, Yu Zheng, Dawei Ma, Gang Yu, Jian Wang:
Detection of the CDMA-based transform domain communication system.
- K. Vishnu:
A new kind of transport layer attack in wireless Ad Hoc Networks.
- M. Shamim Kaiser, Kazi M. Ahmed, Raza Ali Shah:
Power allocation in OFDM-based cognitive relay networks.
- H. Khaleghi Bizaki:
Tomlinson-Harashima precoding optimization over correlated MIMO channels.
- H. Khaleghi Bizaki:
Channel imperfection effects on THP performance in a slowly time varying MIMO channels.
- Keyurkumar J. Patel, S. Vijay Anand, S. P. Sumant Kumart:
A robust QoS framework on Android for effective media delivery to DLNA Enabled Home gateway in smart home environment.
- Lai Xin, Zhu Yi, Zhai Hualei, Li Jun:
Research on position algorithm based on similarity for wireless Ad Hoc networks.
- Shao-Lun Huang, Yufei W. Blankenship, Lizhong Zheng:
The design of binary shaping filter of binary code.
- Caihua Yin, Dawei Ma, Yu Zheng, Gang Yu, Jian Wang:
Channel estimation and symbol demodulation of the transform domain communication system.
- Farah Haroon, Haroon Rasheed, Kazi M. Ahmed:
An adaptive srake reception of biorthogonal IR-TH UWB signals in IEEE 802.15.4a industrial NLOS environment.
- Yanliang Sun, Ricai Tian, Qiyue Yu:
Frequency domain equalization with user interference cancellation for 2-dimensional block spread CDMA system.
- Han Zhang, Xianhua Dai:
Maximum-likelihood CFO estimation for MIMO/OFDM uplink using superimposed trainings.
- Ling Chen, Thomas Ostertag, Marc Loschonsky, Leonhard M. Reindl:
Measurement of mobile radio propagation channel in ruins.
- Mohammad Dosaranian Moghaddam, Hamidreza Bakhshi, Gholamreza Dadashzadeh:
Interference management for DS-CDMA receiver through base station assignment in multipath fading channels.
- Hairol Azaha Abdul Samad, Mohd Faruzi Shaiful Azni, Mohd Fikry Abdul Karim, Mazlaini Yahya, Mohd Arif Arifen:
Rapid modeling, characterization, optimization methodology and analysis for low cost RF filter design.
- Franco Tommasi, Simone Molendini, Elena Scialpi, Catiuscia Melle:
CHARMS: Cooperative hybrid architecture for relaying multicast satellite streams to sites without a satellite receiver.
- Sondes Larafa, Maryline Laurent:
Authentication protocol runtime evaluation in distributed AAA framework for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks.
- Haijie Wu, Yanwu Ding, Hyuck M. Kwon:
Phase synchronization for distributed sensor networks in feedback bit errors.
- Qi Ke, Dongqing Xie, Dafang Zhang:
A robust watermarking scheme for 3D point cloud models using self-similarity partition.
- Lijiang Zhang:
A provably secure authenticated key exchange protocol.
- Ning Xu, Zhen Yang, Haiyan Guo:
Voice conversion with a strategy for separating speaker individuality using state-space model.
- Jiandong Liu, Ye Tian, Shu-hong Wang, Kai Yang:
A fast new one-way cryptographic hash function.
- Kamal Kumar Chauhan, Shashikala Tapaswi:
A secure key management system in group structured mobile ad hoc networks.
- Zhicai Shi, Yongxiang Xia:
A novel hidden Markov model for detecting complicate network attacks.
- Liping Ji, Yu Fan, Chuan Ma:
Covert channel for local area network.
- Arun Raaza, Amit Mehta:
Multiple beams scanning double square loop antenna for UWB communications.
- Jinsuk Baek, Cheonshik Kim, Paul S. Fisher, Hongyang Chao:
(N, 1) secret sharing approach based on steganography with gray digital images.
- Lili Li, Xiangzhong Fang:
New detection scheme for spread spectrum audio watermarking.
- Zhen-Wu Wang:
A generic access control model based on ontology.
- Hongmin Cai, Naiqi Wu:
Design and implementation of a DIDS.
- Mohamed Hamdi, Noureddine Boudriga:
Content-based network filtering of encrypted image data.
- Roman Schlegel, Duncan S. Wong:
An efficient routing protocol for anonymous networks.
- Junling Ren:
Information hiding algorithm for palette images based on HVS.
- Jin-ye Liu, Li-ze Gu, Shoushan Luo, Yixian Yang:
An anonymous authentication scheme for mobile communication.
- Ming Wan, Nan Yao, Ying Liu, Hongke Zhang:
A fast information reproduction method for HTTP in WLAN.
- Kiwoon Sung, Suman Srinivasan, Henning Schulzrinne:
BBS-ONE: Bulletin board and forum system for mobile opportunistic networks.
- Deepak Subramanian, Ha-Thanh Le, Peter Kok Keong Loh, Annamalai Benjamin Premkumar:
An empirical vulnerability remediation model.
- Ying Li, Lu-Sheng Chen:
Multi-conditional e-Cash with transferability.
- Jianwu Zhang, Guoai Xu, Yixian Yang, Shize Guo:
A method for topology conformance tests under logical constraints.
- Jianfeng Wang, Xiaorong Zhao:
A new approach for image retrieval with integrated Euclidean distance and rotational correlation.
- Tinghai Yue:
The characterizations of binary vector-output plateaued functions.
- Tinghai Yue:
A construction of binary vector-output plateaued functions.
- Shichuan Ma, Michael Hempel, Yaoqing Yang, Hamid Sharif:
A new approach to null space-based noise signal generation for secure wireless communications in transmit-receive diversity systems.
- Da-Wen Xu, Rang-ding Wang, Ji-cheng Wang:
Low complexity video watermarking algorithm by exploiting CAVLC in H.264/AVC.
- Xiaojun Tong, Zhangquan Zhao, Huimin Shuai, Zhu Wang:
The research of worm distributed detection technology based on network security.
- Xinde Sun, Shukui Bo:
A blind digital watermarking for color medical images based on PCA.
- Xiao-Yu Wan, Zhang Li, Zi-fu Fan:
A SIP DoS flooding attack defense mechanism based on priority class queue.
- Fan Yang, Zhen-kai Wang, Jianya Chen, Yunjie Liu:
VLB-VNE: A regionalized Valiant Load-balancing algorithm in virtual network mapping.
- Xuexiu Zhu, Jianqing Qi, Weiming Zhang, Jiufen Liu:
Improving the Perturbed Quantization steganography by Modified Matrix Encoding.
- Zi-fu Fan, Zhang Yi, Xiao-Yu Wan:
An improved security authentication mechanism for Parlay/OSA Framework based on SSLTLS.
- Lulu Chang, Chao Guo, Yongsheng Hu:
The analysis and research of selfish question in p2p.
- Wei Han, Jianguo Huang, Fangfei Wu:
A modified Min-Sum algorithm for low-density parity-check codes.
- Pengcheng Wei, Yingxian Zhu, Ran Wei, Xinbo Yang:
Public-key cryptosystem based on permutation rational function.
- Bo Zhou, Wei Han, Huafeng Wu:
A network security system model based on FPGA.
- Xiaonian Tang, Guijun Nian, Quan Wen, Jianchun Wang, Xiaoyan Tang:
Robust watermarking in multiwavelet domain based on average subimage of low frequency.
- Shun-Wen Hsiao, Yeali S. Sun, Meng Chang Chen, Hui Zhang:
Behavior profiling for robust anomaly detection.
- Lin Mei, Xuejun Sha, Naitong Zhang:
Covert communication based on waveform overlay with Weighted Fractional Fourier Transform signals.
- Guoan Zhao, Liming Fang, Jiandong Wang, Chunpeng Ge, Yongjun Ren:
Improved unidirectional chosen-ciphertext secure proxy re-encryption.
- Hua Jiang, Xianru Du, Yongxing Jia, Weizhi Wang:
An identity-based security mechanism for P2P VoIP.
- Guoan Zhao, Canghai Tan, Yongjun Ren, Liming Fang:
An efficient unlinkable secret handshake protocol without ROM.
- Hua Jiang, Rui Zhang, Yongxing Jia, Shanming Liu:
A distributed key management scheme based on SGC-PKC for P2P network.
- Liqin Tian, Chuang Lin:
Computation and analysis of node intending trust in WSNs.
- Xiaodong Xu, Xiao Guo, Shirui Zhu:
A queuing analysis for low-rate DoS attacks against application servers.
- George Mathew, Xiaojiang Du:
Securing multi-tiered web applications.
- Luguo Zhang, Zheng Li, Ruijiao Wang, Shengjun Wen:
Design and implementation of multiple cryptographic algorithm interface circuit based on secure SoC.
- Ling-ling Wang:
Multi-party concurrent signatures based on short ring signatures.
- Chengqing Guo, Guoai Xu, Xinxin Niu, Yixian Yang, Yang Li:
A color image watermarking algorithm resistant to print-scan.
- Haisheng Jiang, Sidong Zhang:
Research on the Multihoming Scheme in a Loc/ID split context.
- Shuying Zhang, Shufen Liu, Yue Gao, Jianmei Ge, Limin Wang:
A credible network intrusion detection system based on grid.
- Yuan Wang, Duncan S. Wong, Liusheng Huang:
One-pass key establishment for anonymous wireless roaming.
- Wesley Connell, Dan Tamir, Mina Guirguis:
Prime-based mimic functions for the implementation of covert channels.
- Chunlong Fan, Zhouhua Yu, Lei Xu:
Objective evaluation of Spider Detection Techniques.
- Hui-bin Wang:
A new model of formal design system of security authentication protocol.
- Todorka Alexandrova, Yoshiaki Suzuki, Kan Okubo, Norio Tagawa:
Secret images sharing scheme using two-variable one-way functions.
- Wenjian Xie, Zhang Zhang:
Efficient and provably secure certificateless signcryption from bilinear maps.
- Bo Wang, Chuanhe Huang, Wenzhong Yang, Tong Wang:
Trust opportunistic routing protocol in multi-hop wireless networks.
- Chunhui Piao, Zhenjiang Fan, Chunyan Yang, Xufang Han:
Research on RFID security protocol based on grouped tags and re-encryption scheme.
- Tao He, Hao Zhong:
Periodic sequence in netflow recognizing algorithm.
- Jingdong Sun, Yibin Zhang:
Railway passenger dynamic E-business based on Web services and RFID.
- Jimei Wang, Guochu Shou, Yihong Hu, Zhigang Guo:
High-speed architectures for GHASH based on efficient bit-parallel multipliers.
- Zhi-min Dai, Lu Guo:
Growth customer information mining analysis with association rules in On-line financial Web site.
- Jianxin Fu, Lianfen Huang, Yan Yao:
Application of BP neural network in wireless network security evaluation.
- Weifeng Chen, Jianchun Jiang, Nancy Skocik:
On the privacy protection in publish/subscribe systems.
- Lihua Liu, Zhengjun Cao:
Improvement of one escrow-free identity-based signature.
- Fangwei Wang, Yunkai Zhang, Honggang Guo, Changguang Wang:
Combating self-learning worms by using predators.
- Zhijie Zhang, Fang Yuan:
Compressed video copy detection based on texture analysis.
- Wei-wei Xia, Hai-feng Wang:
Prediction model of network security situation based on regression analysis.
- Chunlei Wang, Yan Wen, Yiqi Dai:
A software vulnerability analysis environment based on virtualization technology.
- Dehe Xu, Qisheng Wang:
The study of watermarking algorithm for vector geospatial data based on the phase of DFT.
- Wenhui Lu, Zheying Zhang, Jyrki Nummenmaa:
A generic data model with a decomposition operation for DRM interoperability.
- Christopher Kunz, Jan Wiebelitz, Matthew Smith:
An attack-resilient Grid auditing infrastructure.
- Yusong Du, Dingyi Pei:
Count of annihilators of Boolean functions with given algebraic immunity.
- Christian Schridde, Tim Dörnemann, Ernst Juhnke, Bernd Freisleben, Matthew Smith:
An identity-based security infrastructure for Cloud environments.
- Gyözö Gódor, Norbert Giczi, Sándor Imre:
Elliptic curve cryptography based mutual authentication protocol for low computational capacity RFID systems - performance analysis by simulations.
- Sheng Yu, Shijie Zhou, Sha Wang:
Fast-flux attack network identification based on agent lifespan.
- Qiongqiong Wang, Mingjun Xin:
Research on a secure mobile payment based on multi-agents.
- Zhen Chen, Fachao Deng, An'an Luo, Xin Jiang, Guo-Dong Li, Run-hua Zhang, Chuang Lin:
Application level network access control system based on TNC architecture for enterprise network.
- Yi Tang, Yuanyuan Wu, Quan Zhou:
AASC: Anonymizing network addresses based on subnet clustering.
- Xue Yuan:
Biometric verification using hand vein-patterns.
- Alex K. Ohoussou, Hai Jin, Deqing Zou, Feng Zhao, Guofu Xiang, Ge Cheng:
Autonomous agent based intrusion detection in virtual computing environment.
- Zhitao Guan, Jietao He, Kehe Wu, Shuai Yuan:
Research on a Behavior-based active controllable defense model and its application.
- Sunghyuck Hong, Sunho Lim:
Analysis of attack models via Unified Modeling Language in Wireless Sensor Networks: A survey study.
- Zhenyi Luo, Jiying Zhao:
Wideband audio over narrowband based on digital watermarking.
- Myoung-Hoon Lee, Vincent So, Jiying Zhao:
A key-code watermarking algorithm for video content protection.
- Shaneel Narayan, Shailendra S. Sodhi, Paula R. Lutui, Kaushik J. Vijayakumar:
Network performance evaluation of routers in IPv4/IPv6 environment.
- Changlong Chen, Min Song, George Hsieh:
Intrusion detection of sinkhole attacks in large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Zhi-Dong Shen, Xiaoping Wu, Jing Zhan:
Trust management for mobile agent system based on trusted computing platforms.
- Muhammad Aamir Saleem Choudhry, Muhammad Zubair, Ijaz Mansoor Qureshi:
Particle swarm optimization based MUD for overloaded MC-CDMA system.
- Bin Chen, Peng Cai, Yong Zhang, Jian Huang, Yun-Song Wu, Jun Tang:
Research on autocorrelation of chaotic sequence by phase space method.
- Hongbo Yuan, Dapeng Zhang, Zhao Jin:
A combination scheme for serial turbo code and differential unitary space-time modulation.
- Zhiheng Zhou, Liang Zhou:
Network joint coding-aware routing for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Shengjian Chen, Lei Xu:
A boundary-scan test bus controller design for mixed-signal test.
- Monika Pinchas:
A new closed approximated formed expression for the achievable residual ISI obtained by adaptive blind equalizers for the noisy case.
- Hailong Zhao, Xianglu Li, Jian Zhang, Jie Zhou:
A novel frequency tracking algorithm in high dynamic environments.
- Wanlu Sun, Wei Yang, Lihua Li:
A simple channel estimation method in MIMO-OFDM systems with virtual subcarriers.
- Ahmed Abdul Quadeer:
Enhanced equalization in OFDM systems using cyclic prefix.
- Qiuyan Liu, Zhangdui Zhong, Bo Ai:
A unified approach to the unilateral bounds of interference performance.
- Zhuo Wang, Lizhi Wang, Yong Yang:
Remove multifrequency mixture noise in processing of Wireless Communication wave/radar reflect signal by method of ICA.
- Chunyun Song, Jianmin Xu, Yi Zhan:
A method for specific emitter identification based on empirical mode decomposition.
- Lili Li, Xiangzhong Fang:
Adaptive detection for spread spectrum audio watermarking.
- Xiaojun Liu, Congfeng Liu, Guisheng Liao:
Improved pattern synthesis method with linearly constraint minimum variance criterion.
- Jie Zhuo, Chao Sun, Yixin Yang, Bing Li:
Joint signal detection and recovery via Blind Signal Separation.
- Shuyuan Zhu, Jeff Siu-Kei Au-Yeung, Bing Zeng:
DCT-domain translation for composing better pictures in the MDSQ-based multiple description video coding.
- Xin Hu, Gang Wang, JiRun Luo, ZiCheng Wang:
A type of TWTA predistortion linearizer for space telecommunication applications.
- Liang Dai, Xuekang Sun, Hao Chen:
A new Selective Signal Detection based on Iterative Joint Channel Estimation in MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Cheng Zhou, Ruimin Hu, Heng Wang:
A higher-order prediction method of spatial cues based on Bayesian Gradient model.
- Jilong Li, Na Di, Ming Yang, Zhiyong Wu:
Construction of quasi cyclic LDPC with ACE constraint.
- Xie Xiao-Chun:
Compressive sensing based measurement of time-frequency shifts system.
- Shuai Zhang, Jianping Li, Chaoshi Cai:
An average-entropy-value-based stopping criterion for BICM-ID.
- Jeff Siu-Kei Au-Yeung, Shuyuan Zhu, Bing Zeng:
Quality assessment for a perceptual video encryption system.
- Mu-Liang Wang, Mn-Ta Lee:
A neural network based coding mode selection scheme of hybrid audio coder.
- Weihua Zhang, Zhonghui Wei, Xin He, Peiyu Qiao, Guolong Liang:
The design of high speed image acquisition system over Gigabit Ethernet.
- Zujue Chen, Jie Cao, Shaoqing Liu:
A fast motion estimation optimization for H.264/AVC encoder.
- Lijun Zhang, Yao Zhao, Bo Ye, Min Luo:
An Ethernet over SONET/SDH mapping chip and its path protection switching Implementation.
- Zhongxun Wang, Xingcheng Wang, Xinqiao Yu, Dong Guo:
A BP decoding algorithm based on nodes residual for LDPC codes.
- Wen Leng, An-guo Wang:
Increase channel capacity in MIMO system by adjusting the axial ratio of circular polarized antenna.
- Kewu Huang, Ran Tao, Yue Wang:
Study of frequency domain equalization for chirp spread spectrum systems.
- Kok Ann Donny Teo, Shuichi Ohno, Takanori Ishii:
Turbo equalization and channel re-estimation in OFDM over doubly-selective channel.
- Dechen Xu, Zhiwen Liu, Yougen Xu, Jinliang Cao:
A unitary transformation method for DOA estimation with uniform circular array.
- Zhang Yi, Yao Fu-qiang:
Optimal noncoherent frequency detection of differential frequency hopping signal.
- Qi Cheng:
Exploitation of known short and long symbols for carrier frequency offset estimation in OFDM wireless LAN systems.
- Lei Zhang, Weibing Xu, Haibo Wang:
The upper bounds of punctured ring convolutional coded continuous phase modulation.
- Qunchao Feng, Yuanzhi Chen, Weitao Du:
An improved feedback cancelling method for on-channel repeater.
- Du-juan Li, Jian-dong Zhang, Bin Liu:
Periodic message-based modeling and performance analysis of AFDX.
- Lan Ma, Hanming Yan, Zonghui Jin:
The secure approach of accessing to the kernel database in state key information system.
- Lan Ma, Gang Li, Wei Gao:
State observer based adaptive information assurance evaluation model.
- Hsien-Tsai Wu, Chun-Ho Lee, Chun-Erh Chen, An-Bang Liu:
Predicting arterial stiffness with the aid of ensemble empirical mode decomposition(EEMD) algorithm.
- Jinhe Zhou, Tonghai Wu, Junmin Leng:
Research on voice codec algorithms of SIP phone based on embedded system.
- PengYu Qiu, Dan Xu, ZhiTao Huang, WenLi Jiang:
Blind spreading sequence set estimation of the M-ary direct sequence spread spectrum signals.
- Li Yang, Martin Tomlinson, Marcel Ambroze:
Decoding low-density parity-check codes with error-floor free over the AWGN channel.
- Fan Yang, Shenghua Dai:
A single-chip solution for railway frequency-shift signal detection.
- Mubarak Jibril, Martin Tomlinson, Mohammed Zaki Ahmed, Cen Tjhai:
Improvements on codes in non binary fields using generalised algebraic geometry codes.
- Yanyong Su, Huaming Wu, Yuanyuan Xu:
Reducing PAPR based on constellation mapping & fast algorithm.
- Ning An, Bingbing Li, Min Huang:
Research on modulation classification using empirical mode decomposition method.
- M. Saadeq Rafieee, Ali Akbar Khazaei:
A novel model characteristics for noise-robust Automatic Speech Recognition based on HMM.
- Fawwaz J. Jibrael, Wafaa S. Mummo, Mahmoud T. Yaseen:
Multiband cross fractal dipole antenna for UHF and SHF applications.
- Songyin Dai, Tao Wu, Sijie Yuan:
Particle filtering for blind equalization using the optical importance function.
- Youwei Sun, Rong Chen, Guangning Xu:
The constitution of the transmission network for the next generation cable digital TV signals.
- Miao Yu, Jianzhong Chen, Shiju Li:
Average filtered blind separation of DS-CDMA signals with ICA method.
- Miao Yu, Shiju Li, Jianzhong Chen:
Convergence characteristics analysis on blind separation of DS-CDMA signals with ICA method.
- Ming-Qiu Wang, Shu-Tao Xia, He-Guang Su, Lai-Zhong Cui:
A quantization schema with negligible degradation for LDPC decoder.
- Liquan Zhao, Yanfei Jia:
Interharmonic estimation based on complex valued independent component analysis.
- Shanshan Li, Jinguang Jiang, Jiake Wang, Xu Gong, Qingyun Li:
A new current-mode active-only universal filter using CCCIIs.
- Yanxia Liang, Jiawei Yang, Ye Li:
A Multimode Multi-Band Excitation with Linear Prediction vocoder.
- J. Bas, Ismael Gutiérrez, Alain Mourad:
Performance of NB-LDPC and DBTC codes with channel estimation and SNR mismatch.
- Necmi Taspinar, Muhammet Nuri Seyman:
Back propagation neural network approach for channel estimation in OFDM system.
- D. Y. Hu, Morris M. Z. Wang, Francis Chung-Ming Lau, Q. C. Peng:
On the design of low complexity decoding (LCD) network codes.
- Farid. Samsami Khodadad, S. B. Hoseini Karani, A. Safaei, M. Hadi Karami Ata, Ali Taheri:
The direction of arrival estimation in DS-CDMA systems employing the code-matched filters and parallel ESPRIT algorithms.
- Raghunadh K. Bhattar, K. R. Ramakrishnan, K. S. Dasgupta:
On computation of minimum distance of linear block codes above 1/2 rate coding.
- Rui Zhan, Jürgen Lindner:
Noncoherent space-frequency coding through large-scale optimization and efficient detection.
- Hongying Shan, Lili Su, Songyan Pan, Shubin Ge, Libin Zhang:
Simulation analysis of error correction method of headlamp detection based on driving direction.
- Hongying Tang, Wen Chen:
Diversity-multiplexing tradeoff analysis for wireless multicast systems with Amplify-and-Forward scheme.
- Mohammad Rahimi, Reza Safabakhsh:
Adaptation of sampling in target tracking sensor networks.
- Yue Yao, Yong Fan, Haiyan Luo:
A distributed relay node placement strategy based on balanced network lifetime for wireless sensor networks.
- Xin Su:
A comparative survey of routing protocol for vehicular sensor networks.
- Xiaomeng Huang, Nan Jiang, Jinzhe Yang:
A cross-layer flow control algorithm over HSDPA networks.
- Frank Yeong-Sung Lin, Cheng-Ta Lee, Li-Yi Lin:
An efficient time slot allocation algorithm in wireless networks.
- Qiao Luo, Jing Chen, Chonghui Huang, Guirong Chen:
Study of MANET routing evaluation model based on Best-First.
- Chungang Yang, Jiandong Li:
Dynamic resource management mechanism design for heterogeneous networks under IEEE1900.4 framework: A network utility maximization perspective.
- Nikolaos Bogonikolos, Georgios Mantas, Giorgos Kostopoulos:
ARATOS: An intelligent machine-to-machine framework for services based on satellite Earth Observation data.
- You-fu Jiang, Guang-hui Wang, Hai-yang Jin:
Dual-channel power controlled backoff based on geographic location in Ad Hoc networks.
- Nejla Essaddi, Mohamed Hamdi, Noureddine Boudriga:
A new tracking-aware gossiping scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Yanbin Huang, Shoubao Yang, Da Teng, Weiqing He, Lihua Xie:
A Fair Rate-Balance link Scheduling in WiMAX Mesh network.
- Xiao Yi, Yu Liu, Lu Deng:
A novel environment self-adaptive localization algorithm based on RSSI for wireless sensor networks.
- Yuntao Zhu, Junshan Zhang, Kautilya Partel:
Stochastic location-aided routing for mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Kiwoon Sung, Suman Srinivasan, Henning Schulzrinne:
BBS-ONE: Bulletin board and forum system for mobile opportunistic networks.
- Xiaoqiang Su, Hong Ni:
A HPMM method for increasing mobile downloading speed.
- Xiaofu Ma, Yu Fang, Xingzhen Bai:
A balanced energy consumption clustering algorithm for heterogeneous energy wireless sensor networks.
- Zhe Ding, Yubin Xu:
A novel spatial Dynamic Spectrum Allocation in the urban heterogeneous scenario.
- Zemin Ma, Jinhe Zhou, Tonghai Wu:
A cross-layer QoS scheme for MPEG-4 streams.
- Yejun Liu, Qingyang Song, Lei Guo, Xingwei Wang:
A novel QoS-oriented packet scheduling algorithm for mixed services in the downlink of OFMDA system.
- Shin-Jer Yang, Sao-Uen Chen:
QoS-based fast handover scheme for improving service continuity in MIPv6.
- Shiqiang Wang, Qingyang Song, Jianxin Feng, Xingwei Wang:
Predicting the link stability based on link connectivity changes in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Zhiming Zhang, Changgen Jiang, Jiangang Deng:
A secure anonymous path routing protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Nedal Ababneh:
Evaluation of On/Off scheduling protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Frank Yeong-Sung Lin, Cheng-Ta Lee, Yen-Yi Hsu:
An energy-efficient algorithm for object tracking in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cao Huang, Falin Liu:
A distributed class-based alternative routing under a congestion control architecture for LEO satellite networks.
- Shunfu Jin, Wuyi Yue:
Performance evaluation of self-similar traffic in multimedia wireless communication networks with power saving class type III in IEEE 802.16e.
- Chen Ling, Wu Bing, Hu Zhi-wei, Liang Jia-hong:
Characterizing protocol interaction using metamodeling methodology.
- Adrian-Valentin Nedelcu, Doru Talaba, Vlad Cristian Stoianovici, Mihai Machedon-Pisu, Iuliu Szekely:
Conceptual integration of wireless sensor networks with 3D virtual environments.
- Zhen-Guo Yang, Liusheng Huang, Mingjun Xiao, Wang Liu:
Flow-Based Transmission Scheduling in Delay Tolerant Networks with bandwidth constraint.
- Zhuyan Zhao, Jianhong Mu, Hao Guan:
Characterizing the end-to-end throughput in WMN using multiple directional antennas.
- Cheng-Ta Lee, Frank Yeong-Sung Lin:
Boundary monitoring algorithms for wireless sensor networks of grouping capabilities.
- Wenping Chen:
VANETs-based real-time traffic data dissemination.
- Chiu-Kuo Liang, Chih-Hsuan Lee, Jian-Da Lin:
Steiner trees grid routing protocol in wireless sensor networks.
- Lun Tang, Huan Wang, Qianbin Chen:
Power allocation with min-max fairness for cognitive radio networks.
- Wenjing Yang, Xinyu Yang, Guozheng Liu, Wei Yu:
An Interference Avoidance Multipath Routing protocol based on greedy forwarding in MANETs.
- Yong Bai, Wencai Du, Zhengxin Ma, Chong Shen, Youling Zhou, Baodan Chen:
Emergency communication system by heterogeneous wireless networking.
- Lucas Dias Palhao Mendes, Jose Marcos Camara Brito:
Effects of the use of an IEEE 802.11 Snoop Agent on TCP timeouts.
- Nedal Ababneh, Houda Labiod:
A performance analysis of VANETs routing protocols using different mobility models.
- Lixia Liu, Gang Hu, Ming Xu, Yuxing Peng:
Learning Automata based spectrum allocation in cognitive networks.
- Deguang Le, Jinyi Chang:
Tunnelling-based route optimization for Mobile IPv6.
- Wu Hao, Qiao Xiao-qiang, Zhao Hang-sheng:
A new approach to improve the spectrum sensing in distributed multi-sensor networks.
- Xun Wang, Qing-Feng Chen, Bailin Yang:
Simulation of adaptive FEC mechanism for streaming 3D models over wireless networks.
- Alireza shams Shafigh, Kamran Abdollahi, Andreas J. Kassler:
Improving performance of on demand multicast routing by using fuzzy logic.
- V. S. Anitha, M. P. Sebastian:
A connected dominating set-based weighted clustering algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Tianyi Xing, Yuanan Liu, Bihua Tang, Fan Wu:
Dynamic-Adjusting AODV Routing Protocol Based on Max hop count.
- Wenzhong Yang, Chuanhe Huang, Bo Wang, ZhenYu Zhang, Tong Wang:
A reliable multicast for MANETs based on opportunistic routing and network coding.
- Furaih AlShaalan, Saleh AlShebeili, Abdulkareem Adinoyi:
Interference-aware radio resource allocation techniques for OFDMA-based wireless networks.
- H. M. Savitha, Muralidhar Kulkarni:
Performance comparison of hard and soft-decision turbo coded OFDM systems.
- Chih-Shun Hsu, Yuh-Shyan Chen, Chih-En He:
An efficient dynamic adjusting MAC protocol for multichannel cognitive wireless networks.
- Jiake Wang, Jinguang Jiang, Shanshan Li, Xu Gong, Qingyun Li:
A high stability low drop-out regulator with fast transient response.
- Qing He:
A novel vertical handoff decision algorithm in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Jing Hu, Lianfeng Shen, Yang Yang, Ruichao Lv:
Design and implementation of wireless sensor and actor network for precision agriculture.
- You-fu Jiang, Guang-hui Wang, Hai-yang Jin:
A heuristic protocol combined location service in geographic ad hoc routing.
- Jiasong Mu, Kaihua Liu:
A Routing strategy based on node movement in ZigBee networks.
- Jingbo Yuan, Shunli Ding, Dan Zhang:
An energy-balancing routing protocol based on AODV.
- Jue Yang, Xinrong Li:
Design and implementation of low-power wireless sensor networks for environmental monitoring.
- Upendra Rathnayake, Henrik Petander, Maximilian Ott, Aruna Seneviratne:
Protocol support for bulk transfer architecture.
- Majid Shakeri, Ebrahim Hosseini:
Simulation and evaluation of routing protocols in wireless mobile Ad Hoc network.
- Chien-Ting Liu, Te-Chih Wang, Ray-I Chang, Chia-Hui Wang:
Cross-layer handoff via predictive multiple pre-registrations for QoS of mobile multimedia applications.
- Leila Mortazavi Far, Zahra Firouzi:
New algorithm for fractional channel reservation in limited fractional gurad channel policy.
- Wan Du, Fabien Mieyeville, David Navarro:
IDEA1: A SystemC-based system-level simulator for wireless sensor networks.
- Hao Wang, Zuohua Tian, Chenye Qiu:
RSP: Robust smith predictor for queue management in time-delay networks.
- Thomas Clausen, Ulrich Herberg:
Vulnerability analysis of the optimized link state routing protocol version 2 (OLSRv2).
- Jun-Zhao Sun, Jiehan Zhou:
Querying sensor networks with extended SQL.
- Xu Ruzhi, Deng Liwu, Guo jian:
A learning-based anomaly detection model of SQL attacks.
- Hongying Zhao, Ling Wang:
E-commerce website credible model based on fuzzy grey method.
- Zhihui Shu, Wen Chen:
Optimal power allocation in cognitive relay networks under different power constraints.
- M. H. Yazdanpanah Lari, Mohammad Jafari, Maryam Salehi, Mohsen Imanieh, Zahra Malekjamshidi:
Simulation and implementation of a fuzzy controlled charger for Ni-Cd batteries.
- Xianyong Zhang, Zhiwen Mo, Lan Shu, Fang Xiong:
Algorithms and algorithm analysis of logical OR operation of variable precision upper approximation operator and grade lower approximation operator.
- Ying Su, Latif Al-Hakim:
Assuring information quality in medical platform for U-Healthcare service.
- Jian Yu, Jianrong Wang, Xiao Liu, Mei Yu, Zheng Zhao, Yan Zhang:
Community-based trust mechanism in P2P social networks.
- Mei Yu, Jianrong Wang, Qingjie Wang, Xuan Liu, Zheng Zhao, Yan Zhang:
Semantic-based query routing in P2P social networks.
- Muhammad Imran, Mohamed Younis, Abas Md Said, Halabi Hasbullah:
Volunteer-instigated connectivity restoration algorithm for Wireless Sensor and Actor Networks.
- Soumaya Zirari, Philippe Canalda, François Spies:
WiFi GPS based combined positioning algorithm.