6. WICSA 2007:
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Sixth Working IEEE / IFIP Conference on Software Architecture (WICSA 2007), 6-9 January 2005, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
IEEE Computer Society 2007, ISBN 978-0-7695-2744-4
Architecture Design I
Architecture Design II
Development and Deployment
An Architect's Competencies and Duties
Architecture Modeling and Requirements
Emerging Architecture Challenges and Techniques
Last update Tue May 21 18:13:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ian Gorton, Muhammad Ali Babar:
Architecture Knowledge Management: Concepts, Technologies, Challenges.
- Raghvinder S. Sangwan, Zakaria El Houda:
Integrating Architecture-Centric Methods into Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Judith A. Stafford, Paul C. Clements:
Producing Software Architecture Documentation to Suit Your Needs.
- Len Bass, Robert L. Nord:
An Introduction to Effectively Evaluating Software Architectures.
- Matthew Bass, Raghvinder S. Sangwan, Michael Smith:
Architecture Design for Globally Distributed Projects.
- Naveen N. Kulkarni, Srinivas Padmanabhuni:
An Architectural Framework for Non Functional Requirements in Enterprise SOA Adoption.
- P. V. R. Murthy, T. Rajaram, S. Hemanth:
- Rakesh Radhakrishnan, Badri Sriraman:
Aligning Architectural Approaches towards an SOA-Based Enterprise Architecture.
- Varsha Apte:
Performance Analysis of Distributed Software Systems: Approaches Based on Queueing Theory.
- Neeraj Sangal:
Lightweight Dependency Models to Manage Software Architecture.
- Prashant Jain, Michael Kircher:
Pattern Oriented Software Architecture: Patterns for Resource Management.
- Andre B. Bondi:
Best Practices for Writing and Managing Performance, Reliability, and Availability Requirements.
- Henry Muccini, Patrizio Pelliccione, Alexander Romanovsky:
Architecting Fault Tolerant Systems.