8. WiOpt 2010:
Avignon, France 8th International Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad-Hoc and Wireless Networks (WiOpt 2010), May 31 - June 4, 2010, University of Avignon, Avignon, France.
Last update Thu May 23 18:09:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Iordanis Koutsopoulos, Maria Halkidi:
Measurement aggregation and routing techniques for energy-efficient estimation in wireless sensor networks.
- Liron Levin, Michael Segal, Hanan Shpungin:
Optimizing performance of ad-hoc networks under energy and scheduling constraints.
- Igor Bilogrevic, Mohammad Hossein Manshaei, Maxim Raya, Jean-Pierre Hubaux:
Optimal revocations in ephemeral networks: A game-theoretic framework.
- Mostafa Dehghan, Majid Ghaderi, Dennis Goeckel:
Cooperative diversity routing in wireless networks.
- Mingyi Hong, Alfredo Garcia:
Competitive sharing of the spectrum in cognitive radio network: A market equilibrium framework.
- Chih-Ping Li, Michael J. Neely:
Exploiting channel memory for multi-user wireless scheduling without channel measurement: Capacity regions and algorithms.
- Yigal Bejerano, Hyoung-Gyu Choi, Seung-Jae Han, Thyaga Nandagopal:
Performance tuning of Infrastructure-Mode wireless LANs.
- Chathuranga Weeraddana, Marian Codreanu, Matti Latva-aho, Anthony Ephremides:
Resource allocation for cross-layer utility maximization in multi-hop wireless networks in the presence of self interference.
- Rachid El Azouzi, Francesco De Pellegrini, Vijay Kamble:
Evolutionary forwarding games in Delay Tolerant Networks.
- Jocelyne Elias, Fabio Martignon, Antonio Capone, Eitan Altman:
Competitive interference-aware spectrum access in cognitive radio networks.
- Dileep M. Kalathil, Rahul Jain:
A contracts-based approach for spectrum sharing among cognitive radios.
- Richard Combes, Zwi Altman, Eitan Altman:
On the use of packet scheduling in self-optimization processes: Application to coverage-capacity optimization.
- Eitan Altman, Konstantin Avrachenkov, Andrey Garnaev:
Taxation for green communication.
- Katia Jaffrès-Runser, Mary R. Schurgot, Cristina Comaniciu, Jean-Marie Gorce:
A multiobjective performance evaluation framework for routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ton Hellings, Johan van Leeuwaarden, Sem C. Borst, Dee Denteneer:
Extra back-off flow control in wireless mesh networks.
- Delia Ciullo, Guner D. Celik, Eytan Modiano:
Minimizing transmission energy in sensor networks via trajectory control.
- Longbo Huang, Michael J. Neely:
Delay efficient scheduling via redundant constraints in multihop networks.
- Sreenath Ramanath, Veeraruna Kavitha, Eitan Altman:
Spatial queueing analysis for mobility in pico cell networks.
- Bastian Katz, Markus Völker, Dorothea Wagner:
Energy efficient scheduling with power control for wireless networks.
- Mariana Dirani, Zwi Altman:
A cooperative Reinforcement Learning approach for Inter-Cell Interference Coordination in OFDMA cellular networks.
- Shlomi Dolev, Michael Segal, Hanan Shpungin:
Bounded-hop strong connectivity for flocking swarms.
- Kyuho Son, Soohwan Lee, Yung Yi, Song Chong:
Practical dynamic interference management in multi-carrier multi-cell wireless networks: A reference user based approach.
- Muhammad Naseer ul Islam, Roger Abou-Jaoude, Christian Hartmann, Andreas Mitschele-Thiel:
Self-optimization of Antenna Tilt and Pilot Power for dedicated channels.
- Beiyu Rong, Anthony Ephremides:
Stable throughput, rate control, and delay in multi-access channels.
- Ramanan Subramanian, Faramarz Fekri:
Throughput performance of network-coded multicast in an intermittently-connected network.
- Stefano Buzzi:
Joint waveform adaptation and power control in multi-cell wireless data networks: A game-theoretic approach.
- Andreas Eisenblätter, Hans-Florian Geerdes, James Gross, Oscar Puñal, Jonas Schweiger:
A two-stage approach to WLAN planning: Detailed performance evaluation along the Pareto frontier.
- Prithwish Basu, Saikat Guha:
Effect of limited topology knowledge on opportunistic forwarding in ad hoc wireless networks.
- Veeraruna Kavitha, Eitan Altman:
Analysis and design of message ferry routes in sensor networks using polling models.
- Chandramani Kishore Singh, Anurag Kumar, Rajesh Sundaresan:
Delay and energy optimal two-hop relaying in delay tolerant networks.
- Nashat Abughalieh, Yann-Aël Le Borgne, Kris Steenhaut, Ann Nowé:
Lifetime optimization for wireless sensor networks with correlated data gathering.
- Rizwan Ghaffar, Raymond Knopp:
Fractional frequency reuse and interference suppression for OFDMA networks.
- Lazaros Gkatzikis, Iordanis Koutsopoulos:
Low complexity algorithms for relay selection and power control in interference-limited environments.
- Ashraf Al Daoud, Murat Alanyali, David Starobinski:
Reservation policies for revenue maximization from secondary spectrum access in cellular networks.
- Gerhard Wunder, Martin Kasparick, Alexander L. Stolyar, Harish Viswanathan:
Self-organizing distributed inter-cell beam coordination in cellular networks with best effort traffic.
- Yalin Evren Sagduyu, Randall A. Berry, Anthony Ephremides:
Wireless jamming attacks under dynamic traffic uncertainty.
- Amir Khojastepour, Alireza Keshavarz-Haddad, Alireza Salehi Golsefidy:
On capacity achieving property of rotational coding for acyclic deterministic wireless networks.
- Giuliano Grossi, Federico Pedersini:
Hub-betweenness analysis in delay tolerant networks inferred by real traces.
- Tao Wang, Luc Vandendorpe:
Iterative power and subcarrier allocation for maximizing WSMR in cellular OFDMA systems.
- Alessio Botta, Antonio Pescapè, Giorgio Ventre, Ernst Biersack, Stefan Rugel:
Performance footprints of heavy-users in 3G networks via empirical measurement.
- José Núñez-Martínez, Marc Portoles-Comeras, Albert Cabellos-Aparicio, Josep Mangues-Bafalluy, Jordi Domingo-Pascual:
Practical design constraints for measuring utilization in hybrid paths using delay measurements.
- Dennis Christmann, Ivan Martinovic:
Experimental design and analysis of transmission properties in an indoor wireless sensor network.
- Mohammad S. Hashemian, Kevin G. Stanley, Nathaniel Osgood:
Flunet: Automated tracking of contacts during flu season.
- Zhe Zhou, Mark Claypool, Robert E. Kinicki:
Analysis of an IEEE 802.11 network activity during a small workshop.
- Hussein Al-Shatri, Tobias Weber:
Optimizing power allocation in interference channels using D.C. programming.
- Zhenning Shi, He Wang, Ming Zhao, Mark C. Reed:
An uplink analytical model for two-tiered 3G femtocell networks.
- Dionysia Triantafyllopoulou, Nikos I. Passas, Evangelos Zervas, Lazaros F. Merakos:
Optimized cross-layer adaptation for improved resource management in wireless networks.
- Nikola Vucic, Shuying Shi, Martin Schubert:
DC programming approach for resource allocation in wireless networks.
- Maximilian Riemensberger, Michael Heindlmaier, Andreas Dotzler, Danail Traskov, Wolfgang Utschick:
Optimal slotted random access in coded wireless packet networks.
- Andrés Ferragut, Jose Garcia, Fernando Paganini:
Network utility maximization for overcoming inefficiency in multirate wireless networks.
- Gabriel Popa, Éric Gourdin, Franck Legendre, Merkourios Karaliopoulos:
On maximizing collaboration in Wireless Mesh Networks without monetary incentives.
- Douglas J. Leith, David Malone:
Field measurements of 802.11 collision, noise and hidden-node loss rates.
- Yuchul Kim, Gustavo de Veciana:
Understanding the design space for cognitive networks.
- Mariam Kaynia, Pedro Henrique Juliano Nardelli, Paulo Cardieri, Matti Latva-aho:
On the optimal design of MAC protocols in multi-hop ad hoc networks.
- Salvatore F. Pileggi, Carlos E. Palau, Manuel Esteve:
On the convergence between Wireless Sensor Network and RFID: Industrial environment.
- Arash Behboodi, Pablo Piantanida:
On the simultaneous relay channel with collocated relay and destination nodes.
- Michael S. Thompson, Amr B. Hilal, Abdallah S. Abdallah, Luiz A. DaSilva, Allen B. MacKenzie:
The MANIAC Challenge: Exploring MANETs through competition.
- Hazer Inaltekin, Stephen V. Hanly:
On the rates of convergence of the wireless multi-access interference distribution to the normal distribution.
- Rahul Vaze:
Throughput-delay-reliability tradeoff in ad hoc networks.
- Van Minh Nguyen, François Baccelli:
A stochastic geometry model for the best signal quality in a wireless network.
- Nguyen Tien Viet, François Baccelli:
Stochastic modeling of carrier sensing based cognitive radio networks.
- Qing Bai, Josef A. Nossek:
An energy efficient downlink resource allocation strategy for multiuser CP-OFDM and FBMC systems.
- Daniele Miorandi, Francesco De Pellegrini:
K-shell decomposition for dynamic complex networks.
- Francesco De Pellegrini, Eitan Altman, Tamer Basar:
Optimal monotone forwarding policies in delay tolerant mobile ad hoc networks with multiple classes of nodes.
- Assia Hamzaoui, Matthieu Latapy, Clémence Magnien:
Detecting events in the dynamics of ego-centered measurements of the internet topology.
- Thomas Aynaud, Jean-Loup Guillaume:
Static community detection algorithms for evolving networks.
- Aimal Khan, Volker Kühn:
Optimizing ARQ strategies in relay networks.
- Amar Prakash Azad, Eitan Altman, Rachid El Azouzi:
Routing games : From egoism to altruism.
- Jean Marc Kelif:
Virtual MIMO network a physical wireless analysis.
- Renaud Lambiotte:
Multi-scale modularity in complex networks.
- Iordanis Koutsopoulos, George Iosifidis:
Auction mechanisms for network resource allocation.
- Moazzam Islam Tiwana, Zwi Altman, Berna Sayraç:
Enhancing RRM optimization using a priori knowledge for automated troubleshooting.
- Eleftherios Karipidis, Erik G. Larsson:
Efficient computation of the Pareto boundary for the MISO interference channel with perfect CSI.
- K. R. Krishnan, David Shallcross, Latha Kant:
Joint optimization of scheduling and multicast trees by column-generation.
- Xusheng Sun, Edward J. Coyle:
Local decisions and optimal distributed detection in mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Keren Tan, David Kotz:
Saluki: A high-performance Wi-Fi sniffing program.
- Ramya Raghavendra, Elizabeth M. Belding:
Characterizing high-bandwidth real-time video traffic in residential broadband networks.
- Anais Vergne, Salah-Eddine Elayoubi:
Evaluating the capacity gains from Coordinated MultiPoint transmission and reception.
- Michael Joham, Christoph Hellings, Raphael Hunger:
QoS feasibility for the MIMO broadcast channel: Robust formulation and multi-carrier systems.