3. WMASH 2005:
Cologne, Germany Sunghyun Choi, Milind M. Buddhikot, Renato Lo Cigno (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on Wireless Mobile Applications and Services on WLAN Hotspots, WMASH 2005, Cologne, Germany, September 2, 2005.
ACM 2005, ISBN 1-59593-143-0
Mobility support and location awareness
Accounting and management
Models and measures
Last update Wed May 22 16:53:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- SangHoon Park, Seungjoo Lee, JongWon Kim:
Network-adaptive high definition MPEG-2 streaming over IEEE 802.11a WLAN using frame-based prioritized packetization.
- Karin Anna Hummel, Szabolcs Póta, Christian Schusterreiter:
Supporting terminal mobility by means of self-adaptive communication object migration.
- Ji Zhang, David A. J. Pearce:
Proactive care-of address test for route optimization in FMIPv6.
- Preetam Patil, Varsha Apte:
Sizing of IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs.
- Jan Kraaier, Ulrich Killat:
- The random waypoint city model -: user distribution in a street-based mobility model for wireless network simulations.
- Eranga Perera, Henrik Petander, Kun-Chan Lan, Aruna Seneviratne:
An implementation and evaluation of a mobile hotspot.
- Kenji Ohira, Ying Huang, Yasuo Okabe, Kenji Fujikawa, Motonori Nakamura:
Security analysis on public wireless internet service models.
- Marco Zibull, André Riedel, Dieter Hogrefe:
Voice over wireless LAN: a fine-scalable channel-adaptive speech coding scheme.
- R. Venkatesha Prasad, Martin Jacobsson, Sonia M. Heemstra de Groot, Anthony Lo, Ignas G. Niemegeers:
Architectures for intra-personal network communication.