Charleston, South Carolina, USA David Garlan, Jeff Kramer, Alexander L. Wolf (Eds.):
Proceedings of the First Workshop on Self-Healing Systems, WOSS 2002, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, November 18-19, 2002.
ACM 2002, ISBN 1-58113-609-9
- Jonathan Appavoo, Kevin Hui, Michael Stumm, Robert W. Wisniewski, Dilma Da Silva, Orran Krieger, Craig A. N. Soules:
An infrastructure for multiprocessor run-time adaptation.
- Gordon S. Blair, Geoff Coulson, Lynne Blair, Hector A. Duran-Limon, Paul Grace, Rui S. Moreira, Nikos Parlavantzas:
Reflection, self-awareness and self-healing in OpenORB.
- Christopher Dabrowski, Kevin L. Mills:
Understanding self-healing in service-discovery systems.
- Eric M. Dashofy, André van der Hoek, Richard N. Taylor:
Towards architecture-based self-healing systems.
- David Garlan, Bradley R. Schmerl:
Model-based adaptation for self-healing systems.
- Ioannis Georgiadis, Jeff Magee, Jeff Kramer:
Self-organising software architectures for distributed systems.
- Rogério de Lemos, José Luiz Fiadeiro:
An architectural support for self-adaptive software for treating faults.
- Sam Michiels, Lieven Desmet, Nico Janssens, Tom Mahieu, Pierre Verbaeten:
DistriNet: Self-adapting concurrency: the DMonA architecture.
- Marija Mikic-Rakic, Nikunj R. Mehta, Nenad Medvidovic:
Architectural style requirements for self-healing systems.
- Orna Raz, Philip Koopman, Mary Shaw:
Enabling automatic adaptation in systems with under-specified elements.
- D. Reilly, A. Taleb-Bendiab, Andy Laws, N. Badr:
An instrumentation and control-based approach for distributed application management and adaptation.
- Johann Schumann, Stacy D. Nelson:
Toward V&V of neural network based controllers.
- Giuseppe Valetto, Gail E. Kaiser:
A case study in software adaptation.
- David S. Wile:
Towards a synthesis of dynamic architecture event languages.
- Zhenxiao Yang, Betty H. C. Cheng, R. E. Kurt Stirewalt, J. Sowell, Seyed Masoud Sadjadi, Philip K. McKinley:
An aspect-oriented approach to dynamic adaptation.
Last update Tue May 21 02:44:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jonathan Aldrich, Vibha Sazawal, Craig Chambers, David Notkin:
Architecture-centric programming for adaptive systems.
- Nathan Combs, Jeff Vagle:
Adaptive mirroring of system of systems architectures.
- Stephen Fickas, Robert J. Hall:
Self-healing open systems.
- Selvin George, David Evans, Lance Davidson:
A biologically inspired programming model for self-healing systems.
- Sanny Gustavsson, Sten Andler:
Self-stabilization and eventual consistency in replicated real-time databases.
- Paola Inverardi, Fabio Mancinelli, G. Marinelli:
Correct deployment and adaptation of software applications on heterogenous (mobile) devices.
- Mary Shaw:
"Self-healing": softening precision to avoid brittleness: position paper for WOSS '02: workshop on self-healing systems.