Alexandria, VA, USA Ari Juels, Marianne Winslett (Eds.):
Proceedings of the 2006 ACM Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society, WPES 2006, Alexandria, VA, USA, October 30, 2006.
ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-556-8
Private information management
- Vitaly Shmatikov, Ming-Hsiu Wang:
Measuring relationship anonymity in mix networks.
- Janne Lindqvist, Laura Takkinen:
Privacy management for secure mobility.
- Jan Camenisch, Thomas Groß, Dieter Sommer:
Enhancing privacy of federated identity management protocols: anonymous credentials in WS-security.
- Sumit Joshi, Yu-An Sun, Poorvi L. Vora:
Randomization as a strategy for sellers during price discrimination, and impact on bidders' privacy.
- Philippe Golle:
Revisiting the uniqueness of simple demographics in the US population.
- Wendy Hui Wang, Laks V. S. Lakshmanan:
Probabilistic privacy analysis of published views.
- Xiangdong An, Dawn N. Jutla, Nick Cercone:
Reasoning about obfuscated private information: who have lied and how to lie.
Privacy preservation and social issues
Last update Tue May 21 18:15:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page