Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Last update Fri May 24 19:57:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Photios G. Ioannou:
Construction of a dam embankment with nonstationary queues.
- Jason S. Lueke, Samuel T. Ariaratnam, Simaan M. AbouRizk:
Application of simulation in trenchless renewal of underground urban infrastructure.
- Robert C. Ash:
Activity scheduling in the dynamic multi-project setting: choosing heuristics through deterministic simulation.
- Anil Sawhney, André Mund, Jennifer Marble:
Simulation of the structural steel erection process.
- Simaan M. AbouRizk, Janaka Y. Ruwanpura, K. C. Er, Siri Fernando:
Special purpose simulation template for utility tunnel construction.
- Daniel W. Halpin, Luis-Henrique Martinez:
Real world applications of construction process simulation.
- Photios G. Ioannou, Julio C. Martínez:
Who serves whom? dynamic resource matching in an activity-scanning simulation system.
- Jianfei Xu, Simaan M. AbouRizk:
Product-based model representation for integrating 3D CAD with computer simulation.
- Iris D. Tommelein:
Travel-time simulation to locate and staff temporary facilities under changing construction demand.
- Anil Sawhney, Jayachandran Manickam, André Mund, Jennifer Marble:
Java-based simulation of construction processes using Silk.
- Jingsheng Shi, H. Zhang:
Iconic animation of construction simulation.
- Dany Hajjar, Simaan M. AbouRizk:
Simphony: an environment for building special purpose construction simulation tools.
- Haldun Cor, Julio C. Martínez:
A case study in the quantification of a change in the conditions of a highway construction operation.
- Javier Fente, Kraig Knutson, Cliff Schexnayder:
Defining a beta distribution function for construction simulation.
- Govindan Kannan, Michael C. Vorster, Julio C. Martínez:
Developing the statistical parameters for simultaneous variation in final payload and total load time.
- Wendell H. Lunceford:
The nexus of simulation with command and control: what each community can offer the other (Military keynote address).
- Richard E. Nance:
Distributed simulation with federated models: expectations, realizations and limitations.
- Anita A. Zabek:
Lessons learned from the design and execution of a federation for joint experimentation.
- Richard A. Briggs, Joost Hamers:
Experiences in the NATO pre-Pathfinder DiMuNDS 2000 federation.
- Robert Lutz:
FEDEP V1.4: an update to the HLA process model.
- Dean S. Hartley III, Richard E. Bell, Stephen L. Packard:
OOTW impact analysis.
- Edward L. McLarney, John O. Miller, Kenneth W. Bauer Jr., Robert Fancher:
Modeling leadership effects and recruit type in an Army recruiting station.
- Glen D. Johnson:
Networked simulation with HLA and MODSIM III.
- Bradford S. Canova, Peter H. Christensen, Michael D. Lee, Bruce R. Tripp, Michael H. Pack, David L. Pack:
Simulation to support operational testing: a practical application.
- Ann H. Kissell:
An example of simulation use in Army weapon system development.
- Michael W. Roeckel, Robert H. Rivoir, Ronald E. Gibson, Stephen Paul Linder:
Simulation environments for the design and test of an intelligent controller for autonomous underwater vehicles.
- John A. Tufarolo, Jeff Nielsen, Susan Symington, Richard M. Weatherly, Annette L. Wilson, Timothy C. Hyon:
Automated distributed system testing: designing an RTI verification system.
- Annette L. Wilson, James Ivers, Timothy C. Hyon, John A. Tufarolo, Jeff Nielsen, Susan Symington, Richard M. Weatherly:
Automated distributed system testing: application of an RTI verification system.
- William S. Murphy Jr., Michael L. Roane:
Application of the Analysis Federate in the Joint Advanced Distributed Simulation Joint Test Force electronic warfare phase II test.
- Paul Rendell, Alan Cowdale:
The exclusion zone model - a development methodology.
- David Frankis, Noel Corrigan, Robert Baileya:
Modelling military requirements for non-warfighting operations.
- Phillip Martin:
The modelling of tactics and procedures using a component based system.
- John B. Gilmer Jr., Frederick J. Sullivan:
Multitrajectory simulation performance for varying scenario sizes.
- Gary E. Horne:
Maneuver warfare distillations: essence not verisimilitude.
- Martin P. Gaupp, Raymond R. Hill:
Using adaptive agents in Java to simulate U.S. Air Force pilot retention.
- Sigurd Glærum:
TALUS - an object oriented air combat simulation.
- Jeffrey S. Smith, Brett A. Peters, Sabina E. Jordan, Mark K. Snell:
Distributed real-time simulation for intruder detection system analysis.
- David J. Parsons, L. C. Krause:
Tactical logistics and distribution systems (TLoaDS) simulation.
- Paul M. Julich, Charles G. Martin, Stephen L. Brazelton, Daniel F. Curtiss:
Evaluating the potential benefits of a rail traffic movement planning algorithm.
- Jack B. Homer, Thomas E. Keane, Natasha O. Lukiantseva, David W. Bell:
Evaluating strategies to improve railroad performance - a system dynamics approach.
- Harald Krueger:
Parametric modeling in rail capacity planning.
- Ricki G. Ingalls, Cynthia J. Kasales:
CSCAT: the Compaq Supply Chain Analysis Tool.
- George Archibald, Nejat Karabakal, Paul Karlsson:
Supply chain vs. supply chain: using simulation to compete beyond the four walls.
- Donald A. Hicks:
A four step methodology for using simulation and optimization technologies in strategic supply chain planning.
- W. Swain Ottman, Angela C. Ford, Gregory R. Reinhardt:
An aircraft taxi simulation model for the United Parcel Service Louisville Air Park.
- Michel R. Gatersleben, Simon W. van der Weij:
Analysis and simulation of passenger flows in an airport terminal.
- Bruce Schumacher:
Proactive flight schedule evaluation at Delta Air Lines.
- Beth C. Kulick, James T. Sawyer:
A flexible interface and architecture for container and intermodal freight simulations.
- Agostino G. Bruzzone, Pietro Giribone, Roberto Revetria:
Operative requirements and advances for the new generation simulators in multimodal container terminals.
- Reza Naghshineh-pour, Nicole Williams, Bala Ram:
Logistics issues in autonomous food production systems for extended duration space exploration.
- William R. Lesyna:
Sizing industrial rail car fleets using discrete-event simulation.
- Michael Norman, Deron Tinsley, Jerry Barksdale, Otto Wiersholm, Philip L. Campbell, Edward A. MacNair:
Process and material handling models integration.
- Marelys L. García, Martha A. Centeno, Gabriela Peñaloza:
A simulation of the product distribution in the newspaper industry.
- Nico M. van Dijk, Mark D. Hermans, Maurice J. G. Teunisse, Henk Schuurman:
Designing the Westercheldetunnel toll plaza using a combination of queueing and simulation.
- Peter D. Cook, Sanjay Das, Andreas Aeppli, Carl Martland:
Key factors in road-rail mode choice in India: applying the logistics cost approach.
- Paul Martin:
Train performance and simulation.
- David K. Chin, Fran Melone:
Using airspace simulation to assess environmental improvements from free flight and CNS/ATM enhancements.
- Todd M. Johnson:
Using simulation to choose between rental car lot layouts.
- Michael Carter, Mark R. Grabau, Michael Kram:
Using simulation to influence foreign policy.
- Charles H. White, Bing W. Tsai:
Integrated manufacturing logistics: byproducts can be critical.
- Tony Gossard, Nancy Brown, Steve Powers, David Crippen:
Scalable integration model for objective resource capability evaluations (SIM-FORCE).
- Soemon Takakuwa, Tsukasa Fujii:
A practical module-based simulation model for transshipment-inventory systems.
- Bernard P. Zeigler, Doohwan Kim, Stephen J. Buckley:
Distributed supply chain simulation in a DEVS/CORBA execution environment.
- Russell E. King, Kara Moon:
Quick response replenishment: a case study.
- Jeremy Padmos, Bill Hubbard, Tom Duczmal, Slim Saidi:
How i2 integrates simulation in supply chain optimization.
- Catherine M. Harmonosky, Jennifer L. Miller, Scott L. Rosen, Mark T. Traband, Rick Tillotson, Dave Robbie:
Interfacing simulation with costing software to drive the transformation from prototype manufacturing to high volume manufacturing.
- Leon F. McGinnis:
BPR and logistics: the role of computational models.
- H. Bob Chen, Oliver Bimber, Chintamani Chatre, Elizabeth Poole, Stephen J. Buckley:
eSCA: a thin-client/server/Web-enabled system for distributed supply chain simulation.
- Michel Turcotte, Gillian M. Mann, Aaron Luntala Nsakanda:
Impact of connection bank redesign on airport gate assignment.
- Marc Aguilar, Tankred Rautert, Alexander J. G. Pater:
Business process simulation: a fundamental step supporting process centered management.
- Mark R. Grabau, Gregory R. Clay:
Simulation assisted product development program planning.
- Les Pang, William T. Hodson:
The use of simulation in process reengineering education.
- George M. Giaglis, Ray J. Paul, Alan Serrano:
Reconciliation of business and systems modelling via discrete event simulation.
- Stephen R. Parker, John A. Marriott:
"Personnel forecasting strategic workforce planning": a proposed simulation cost modeling methodology.
- Paul A. Fishwick:
A hybrid visual environment for models and objects.
- Chad F. Salisbury, Steven D. Farr, Jason A. Moore:
Web-based simulation visualization using Java3D.
- Andrew F. Seila, John A. Miller:
Scenario management in Web-based simulation.
- Michael Pidd, Noelia Oses, Roger J. Brooks:
Component-based simulation on the Web?
- Philip A. Wilsey:
Web-based analysis and distributed IP.
- Lee A. Belfore II, Rajesh Vennam:
VRML for urban visualization.
- Marc Bumble, Lee D. Coraor:
A global synchronization network for a non-deterministic simulation architecture.
- Thorsten Daum, Robert G. Sargent:
Scaling, hierarchical modeling, and reuse in an object-oriented modeling and simulation system.
- Sanjay Jain:
Simulation in the next millennium.
- Thomas W. Mastaglio:
Enterprise simulations: theoretical foundations and a practical perspective.
- Roland R. Mielke:
Applications for enterprise simulation.
- John F. Affeldt:
The application of system dynamics (SD) simulation to enterprise management.
- Jerry Banks:
What does industry need from simulation vendors in Y2K and after? (panel discussion).
- Ernest H. Page, David M. Nicol, Osman Balci, Richard Fujimoto, Paul A. Fishwick, Pierre L'Ecuyer, Roger Smith:
Strategic directions in simulation research (panel).
- Lynne P. Baldwin, Tillal Eldabi, Ray J. Paul:
Simulation modeling as an aid to decision-making in healthcare management: the adjuvant breast cancer (ABC) trial.
- Manuel D. Rossetti, Gregory F. Trzcinski, Scott A. Syverud:
Emergency department simulation and determination of optimal attending physician staffing schedules.
- José A. Sepúlveda, William J. Thompson, Felipe F. Baesler, María I. Alvarez, Lonnie E. Cahoon:
The use of simulation for process improvement in a cancer treatment center.
- Andrew L. Adams, James S. Koopman, Stephen E. Chick, Peter J. Yu:
GERMS: an epidemiologic simulation tool for studying geographic and social effects on infection transmission.
- Mark W. Isken, Timothy J. Ward, Timothy C. McKee:
Simulating outpatient obstetrical clinics.
- Victor E. Lange:
The benefits of simulation modeling in medical planning and medical design.
- William Cahill, Marta Render:
Dynamic simulation modeling of ICU bed availability.
- Julie C. Lowery, Jennifer A. Davis:
Determination of operating room requirements using simulation.
- Mark L. Weng, Ali A. Houshmand:
Healthcare simulation: a case study at a local clinic.
- Arjun Cholkar, Philip Koopman:
A widely deployable Web-based network simulation framework using CORBA IDL-based APIs.
- Wayne J. Davis, Gerald L. Moeller:
The high level architecture: is there a better way?
- Thomas Schulze, Steffen Straßburger, Ulrich Klein:
On-line data processing in simulation models: new approaches and possibilities through HLA.
- Reuben Pasquini, Vernon Rego:
Optimistic parallel simulation over a network of workstations.
- Adel Said Elmaghraby, Sherif A. Elfayoumy, Irfan S. Karachiwala, James H. Graham, Ahmed Z. Emam, AlaaEldin Sleem:
Web-based performance visualization of distributed discrete event simulation.
- Christopher D. Carothers, Kalyan S. Perumalla, Richard Fujimoto:
The effect of state-saving in optimistic simulation on a cache-coherent non-uniform memory access architecture.
- Rupesh Chokshi:
Decision support for call center management using simulation.
- Oryal Tanir, Richard J. Booth:
Call center simulation in Bell Canada.
- Roger Klungle:
Simulation of a claims call center: a success and a failure.
- Shing-Hoi Lee, Peter W. Glynn:
Computing the distribution function of a conditional expectation via Monte Carlo: discrete conditioning spaces.
- Felisa J. Vázquez-Abad, Manuel Cepeda-Jüneman:
The phantom SPA method: an inventory problem revisited.
- Shane G. Henderson, Andrew J. Mason:
Estimating ambulance requirements in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Amy C. Hasegawa, Conrado M. Gempesaw II, William H. Daniels, Bernard R. Petrosky:
Simulating the economic viability of crawfish production: a two-stage approach.
- Yasser Dessouky, Brian Senkandwa:
A simulation approach for improving the efficiency of the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Adriana M. Alvarez, Martha A. Centeno:
Enhancing simulation models for emergency rooms using VBA.
- Katherine Miller, Vivek Bapat:
Simulation of the call center environment for comparing competing call routing technologies for business case ROI projection (case study).
- Stewart Robinson:
Three sources of simulation inaccuracy (and how to overcome them).