Volume 22, Number 1, January 2011
- Arturas Dubickas:
On the location of roots of non-reciprocal integer polynomials.
- G. Budzban, Ph. Feinsilver:
The generalized road coloring problem and periodic digraphs.
- Guanghong Sun, Chuankun Wu:
The lower bound on the second-order nonlinearity of a class of Boolean functions with high nonlinearity.
- Jean Lévine:
On necessary and sufficient conditions for differential flatness.
Volume 22, Number 2, March 2011
Volume 22, Number 3, May 2011
- Joachim von zur Gathen:
Counting decomposable multivariate polynomials.
- Adrien Poteaux, Marc Rybowicz:
Complexity bounds for the rational Newton-Puiseux algorithm over finite fields.
- Yonglin Cao:
Generalized quasi-cyclic codes over Galois rings: structural properties and enumeration.
Volume 22, Number 4, November 2011
- Soo-Kyung Eom, Hyang-Sook Lee, Cheol-Min Park:
Optimal pairing computation over families of pairing-friendly elliptic curves.
- Eliseo Sarmiento, Maria Vaz Pinto, Rafael H. Villarreal:
The minimum distance of parameterized codes on projective tori.
- Tino Schulz, Bert Jüttler:
Envelope computation in the plane by approximate implicitization.
- Mihai Cipu, Ismaïla Diouf, Maurice Mignotte:
Testing degenerate polynomials.
- Zhengchun Zhou, Xiaohu Tang, Udaya Parampalli, Daiyuan Peng:
New p-ary sequence family with low correlation and large linear span.
- Zhimin Sun, Xiangyong Zeng, Wei Su, Lei Hu:
Aperiodic correlation of Kasami sequences in the small set.
Volume 22, Numbers 5-6, December 2011
Last update Mon May 20 16:19:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page