Volume 8, Number 1, 1994 Real World Application of Machine Learning - Part 1
- Yves Kodratoff, Vassilis Moustakis, Nicolas Graner:
Can machine learning solve my problem?
- Floriana Esposito, Donato Malerba, Giovanni Semeraro:
multistrategy learning for document recognition.
- Jürgen Herrmann, Renate Beckmann:
LEFT - A system that learns rules about VLSI design from structural descriptions.
- Tomasz Arciszewski, S. Khasnabis, S. Khurshidul Hoda, Wojciech Ziarko:
Machine learning in transportation engineering: A feasibility study.
- Patricia J. Riddle, Richard Segal, Oren Etzioni:
Representation design and brut-force induction in a Boeing manufacturing domain.
- Libor Spacek, Miroslav Kubat, Doris Flotzinger:
Face recognition through learning boundary characteristics.
Volume 8, Number 2, 1994 Function-Based Reasoning - Part 1
- Amruth N. Kumar:
Function-based reasoning: An introduction.
- B. Chandrasekaran:
Functional representation: A brief historical perspective.
- Michael A. Rosenman, John S. Gero:
That what, the how, and the shy in design.
- Ameen Abu-Hanna, Wouter N. H. Jansweijer, V. Richard Benjamins, Bob J. Wielinga:
Functional models in perspective: their characteristics and integration in multiple model-based diagnosis.
- Luca Chittaro, Carlo Tasso, Elio Toppano:
Putting functional knowledge on firmer ground.
- Morten Lind:
Modeling goals and functions of complex industrial plants.
- Robert Hawkins, Jon Sticklen, James K. McDowell, Tim Hill, Roger Boyer:
Function-based modeling and troubleshooting.
Volume 8, Number 3, 1994
- John E. Hunt, Denise E. Cooke:
Qualitative modeling photosynthesis.
- Paolo Traverso, Alessandro Cimatti, Luca Spalazzi, Alessandro Armando, Enrico Giunchiglia:
MRG: Building planers for real-world complex applications.
- Georgios P. Lekkas, Nikolaos M. Avouris, Loizos G. Viras:
Case-based reasoning in environment monitoring applications.
- Kin H. Yu, Yu Hen Hu:
Artificial intelligence in scheduling and instruction selection for digital signal processors.
- Antonio Gisolfi, Vincenzo Loia:
Designing complex systems within distributed architectures: an intelligent tutoring systems perspective.
- Juan E. Vargas, Chang Jin Kee:
Improving the scope of intelligent tutoring by adapting a case-based methodology through a distributed architecture.
- Marc Cavazza, Pierre Zweigenbaum:
Semantic analysis and in-depth understanding of technical texts.
Volume 8, Number 4, 1994
Real World Applications of Machine Learning - Part 2
Last update Tue May 21 18:17:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rey-Long Liu, Von-Wun Soo:
Explanation-based natural language acquisition using universal linguistic principles as innate domain theory.
- Michael Heiss:
Reinforcement learning or tracking of input-output maps.
- Mouna el Attar, Xavier Hamery:
Industrial expert system acquired by machine learning.
- Harald Kjellin, Magnus Boman:
Fielded machine learning system for vocational counseling.
- Gilles Venturini:
Analyzing French justice with a genetic-based inductive algorithm.
- Katharina Morik, George Potamias, Vassilis Moustakis, Giorgos Charissis:
Knowledgeable learning using MOBAL: A medical case study.
- Claire Nedellec, Joaquim Correia, José Luís Ferreira, Ernesto Jorge Costa:
Machine learning goes to the bank.
- Michel Baré, Dolores Cañamero, Jean-François Delannoy, Yves Kodratoff:
XPLANS: Case-based reasoning for plan recognition.
- Yuh-Jeng Lee, Chang-yun Lo:
Optimizing an air defense evaluation model using inductive learning.