Volume 25, Number 1, July 2012
- Timothy H. Rumbell, John A. Barnden, Susan L. Denham, Thomas Wennekers:
Emotions in autonomous agents: comparative analysis of mechanisms and functions.
- Mathijs de Weerdt, Yingqian Zhang, Tomas Klos:
Multiagent task allocation in social networks.
- Gilson Yukio Sato, Hilton José Silva de Azevedo, Jean-Paul A. Barthès:
Agent and multi-agent applications to support distributed communities of practice: a short review.
- Jérôme Lang, Maria Silvia Pini, Francesca Rossi, Domenico Salvagnin, Kristen Brent Venable, Toby Walsh:
Winner determination in voting trees with incomplete preferences and weighted votes.
- Lei Duan, Mustafa K. Dogru, Ulas Özen, J. Christopher Beck:
A negotiation framework for linked combinatorial optimization problems.
- Trevor J. M. Bench-Capon, Katie Atkinson, Peter McBurney:
Using argumentation to model agent decision making in economic experiments.
Volume 25, Number 2, September 2012
- Pancho Tolchinsky, Sanjay Modgil, Katie Atkinson, Peter McBurney, Ulises Cortés:
Deliberation dialogues for reasoning about safety critical actions.
- Cu D. Nguyen, Simon Miles, Anna Perini, Paolo Tonella, Mark Harman, Michael Luck:
Evolutionary testing of autonomous software agents.
- Davide Grossi, Paolo Turrini:
Dependence in games and dependence games.
- Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, Daniel M. Reeves, Michael P. Wellman:
Constrained automated mechanism design for infinite games of incomplete information.
- Long Tran-Thanh, Alex Rogers, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Long-term information collection with energy harvesting wireless sensors: a multi-armed bandit based approach.
- Andreas Witzel, Krzysztof R. Apt, Jonathan A. Zvesper:
Distributed iterated elimination of strictly dominated strategies.
Volume 25, Number 3, November 2012 Special Issue:
Last update Tue May 21 18:17:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Longbing Cao, Gerhard Weiss, Philip S. Yu:
A brief introduction to agent mining.
- Santhana Chaimontree, Katie Atkinson, Frans Coenen:
A framework for Multi-Agent Based Clustering.
- Maya Wardeh, Frans Coenen, Trevor J. M. Bench-Capon:
Multi-agent based classification using argumentation from experience.
- Chung-Wei Hang, Munindar P. Singh:
Generalized framework for personalized recommendations in agent networks.
- Chukwuemeka David Emele, Timothy J. Norman, Murat Sensoy, Simon Parsons:
Learning strategies for task delegation in norm-governed environments.