Volume 42, Number 1, February 2008
Volume 42, Number 2, April 2008
Volume 42, Number 3, June 2008
- Yuri Artyukh, I. Bilinskis, A. S. Rybakov, K. Sudars, V. Yu. Vedin:
Modular multi-channel data acquisition systems.
- S. V. Yarmolik, A. N. Kurbatskii, V. N. Yarmolik:
Determination of the optimal initial states for multiple-run RAM testing.
- E. E. Gafarov:
Necessary integral optimality conditions for quasi-singular controls in one control problem.
- M. Broitman, S. Matantsev:
Determination of optimal size of the de-jitter buffer of a receiving router.
- Reza Shahnazi, Hamid Khaloozadeh:
Output feedback control with disturbance rejection of a class of nonlinear MIMO systems.
- A. A. Ivaniuk, A. V. Stepanov:
Injection of functional faults into VHDL descriptions of random-access memory devices.
- A. Baums, N. Zaznova:
Power optimization of embedded real-time systems and their adaptability.
- D. Yu. Muromtsev, N. G. Chernyshov:
Steps in the creation of energy-conservation control systems on a set of operating states.
Volume 42, Number 4, August 2008
- A. A. Ivanyuk, V. N. Yarmolik:
A new approach to the design of built-in internal memory self-testing devices.
- D. I. Cheremisinov, Liudmila D. Cheremisinova:
Programming of agents in the PRALU language.
- M. R. Ristanovic, D. V. Lazic, I. Indjin:
Modeling, simulation, and control of an electromechanical aerofin control system with a PWM-controlled DC motor.
- Yuri Artyukh, V. A. Bespal'ko, Eugene Boole:
Nonlinearity errors of high-precision event timing.
- V. Bistrov, E. Peterson:
Analytic estimation of packet loss probability in communication systems with self-similar input flow.
- Vladimir V. Anishchenko, A. N. Kryuchkov, L. I. Kul'bak, T. S. Martinovich:
Optimization of the structure of multifunctional information systems according to the criterion of a required value of the efficiency ratio.
- K. Kruminsh, V. Plocinsh:
Inadequacy of the A 2/sigma2 criterion in the mode of detection of signals by means of statistical methods.
- V. N. Kolesnikov, S. E. Mishchenko, V. V. Shatskii:
Interference suppression algorithm in reception of an incident electromagnetic wave by a multichannel antenna system.
- T. A. Aliev, E. R. Aliev:
Multichannel telemetric system for seismo-acoustic signal interference monitoring of earthquakes.
Volume 42, Number 5, October 2008
- K. B. Mansimov, A. G. Yazdankhag:
Necessary optimality conditions in a nonsmooth control problem with variable structure.
- Hossein Bolandi, Seyed M. Esmaeilzadeh:
Analytical modelling and nonlinear strain feedback control of a flexible robot ARM.
- I. M. Aliev:
A model for the selection of internet service providers.
- Lihua Wei, Zhenmin Tang, Runyun Wang, Xibei Yang:
Extensions of dominance-based rough set approach in incomplete information system.
- A. I. Gerasimov:
Optimization of mobile ad-hoc network using distributed Push-to-Talk mechanism.
- P. N. Bibilo:
Joint decomposition of Boolean functions on the basis of a solution of logic equations.
- V. Karklinsh:
A statistical method of recording noisy signals with improved characteristics.
Volume 42, Number 6, December 2008
Last update Tue May 21 18:17:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- B. E. Kapustii, B. P. Rusyn, V. A. Tayanov:
Estimation of the influence of information class coverage on generalized ability of the k -nearest-neighbors classifier.
- G. G. Abdullayeva, A. K. Kazim-zada:
Recognition and identification of plane color images in the case of carpet designs.
- D. V. Speranskii:
On the stability of bilinear free systems.
- Arkady N. Borisov, Yu. V. Kornienko:
A study of methods of classifier construction and updating.
- M. M. Isayev:
Moments estimation for hitting times of continuous random processes with absorbing boundaries.
- Yu. I. Mitrophanov, V. I. Dolgov:
Dynamic control of service rates in queuing networks.
- Che Soong Kim, Agassi Z. Melikov, B. G. Ismailov:
Optimal assignment of dynamic priorities in queuing systems with two types of customers.
- V. V. Hutortsev, M. V. Hutortseva:
Using iterations for finding the optimal virtual channel in telecommunication networks.
- Zoran Peric, Aleksandar V. Mosic, Stefan Panic:
Robust and switched nonuniform scalar quantization of Gaussian source in a wide dynamic range of power.