Volume 2, Number 1, April 2008
- Hans-Hermann Bock:
- Jean-Baptiste Angelelli, Anaïs Baudot, Marie-Christine Brun, Alain Guénoche:
Two local dissimilarity measures for weighted graphs with application to protein interaction networks.
- Patrick J. F. Groenen, Georgi I. Nalbantov, Jan C. Bioch:
SVM-Maj: a majorization approach to linear support vector machines with different hinge errors.
- David J. Weston, David J. Hand, Niall M. Adams, Christopher Whitrow, Piotr Juszczak:
Plastic card fraud detection using peer group analysis.
- Lara Fontanella, L. Ippoliti, R. J. Martin, S. Trivisonno:
Interpolation of spatial and spatio-temporal Gaussian fields using Gaussian Markov random fields.
- Pietro Amenta:
Generalized constrained co-inertia analysis.
Volume 2, Number 2, October 2008
Volume 2, Number 3, December 2008
Last update Fri May 24 19:58:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hans-Hermann Bock, Wolfgang Gaul, Maurizio Vichi, Akinori Okada:
Preface of the ADAC editors.
- Le Thi Hoai An, Pham Dinh Tao, Gunter Ritter:
Preface for the special issue of ADAC on 'Optimisation and Non-Convex Programming in Data Mining'.
- Doulaye Dembélé:
Multi-objective optimization for clustering 3-way gene expression data.
- Jean-Philippe Tarel, Sio-Song Ieng, Pierre Charbonnier:
A constrained-optimization based half-quadratic algorithm for robustly fitting sets of linearly parametrized curves.
- Ingo Mierswa, Katharina Morik:
About the non-convex optimization problem induced by non-positive semidefinite kernel learning.
- Le Thi Hoai An, Le Hoai Minh, Van Vinh Nguyen, Pham Dinh Tao:
A DC programming approach for feature selection in support vector machines learning.
- Lucile Denoeud:
Transfer distance between partitions.
- Kouji Tahata, Sadao Tomizawa:
Generalized marginal homogeneity model and its relation to marginal equimoments for square contingency tables with ordered categories.