Volume 9, Number 1, January 2011
- Erik Nordström, Per Gunningberg, Christian F. Tschudin:
Robust and flexible Internet connectivity for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Kyung-Joon Park, Jihyuk Choi, Jennifer C. Hou, Yih-Chun Hu, Hyuk Lim:
Optimal physical carrier sense in wireless networks.
- Jiazi Yi, Asmaa Adnane, Sylvain David, Benoît Parrein:
Multipath optimized link state routing for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Prashanth Aravinda Kumar Acharya, Elizabeth M. Belding:
MARS: Link-layer rate selection for multicast transmissions in wireless mesh networks.
- Melike Erol-Kantarci, Sema F. Oktug, Luiz Filipe M. Vieira, Mario Gerla:
Performance evaluation of distributed localization techniques for mobile underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Özlem Durmaz Incel, Lodewijk van Hoesel, Pierre G. Jansen, Paul J. M. Havinga:
MC-LMAC: A multi-channel MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Sandeep Kakumanu, Stephan Eidenbenz, Raghupathy Sivakumar:
Lattice routing: A 4D routing scheme for multiradio multichannel ad hoc networks.
Volume 9, Number 2, March 2011
- Jun Zheng, Shiwen Mao, Scott F. Midkiff, Tommaso Melodia:
Advances in Ad Hoc Networks (I).
- Congzhou Zhou, Nicholas F. Maxemchuk:
Scalable max-min fairness in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Shirong Du, John N. Daigle, Bahram Alidaee:
Upper bounding service capacity in multi-hop wireless SSMA-based ad hoc networks.
- Kaveh Shafiee, Victor C. M. Leung:
Connectivity-aware minimum-delay geographic routing with vehicle tracking in VANETs.
- Chengnian Long, Qun Chi, Xinping Guan, Tongwen Chen:
Joint random access and power control game in ad hoc networks with noncooperative users.
- Chen Zhao, Mihail L. Sichitiu:
Contact time in random walk and random waypoint: Dichotomy in tail distribution.
- Daisuke Umehara, Satoshi Denno, Masahiro Morikura, Takatoshi Sugiyama:
Performance analysis of slotted ALOHA and network coding for single-relay multi-user wireless networks.
- Mark Ebden, Stephen Roberts:
Graph marginalization for rapid assignment in wide-area surveillance.
- Tat Wing Chim, Siu-Ming Yiu, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui, Victor O. K. Li:
SPECS: Secure and privacy enhancing communications schemes for VANETs.
- Zhijun Li, Guang Gong:
Computationally efficient mutual entity authentication in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 9, Number 3, May 2011
- Ian F. Akyildiz:
- Zhi Sun, Pu Wang, Mehmet C. Vuran, Mznah Al-Rodhaan, Abdullah Al-Dhelaan, Ian F. Akyildiz:
MISE-PIPE: Magnetic induction-based wireless sensor networks for underground pipeline monitoring.
- Matteo Cesana, Francesca Cuomo, Eylem Ekici:
Routing in cognitive radio networks: Challenges and solutions.
- Myounggyu Won, Stephen M. George, Radu Stoleru:
Towards robustness and energy efficiency of cut detection in wireless sensor networks.
- Sinan Isik, Mehmet Yunus Donmez, Cem Ersoy:
Cross layer load balanced forwarding schemes for video sensor networks.
- Muhammad Saleem, Israr Ullah, Syed Ali Khayam, Muddassar Farooq:
On the reliability of ad hoc routing protocols for loss-and-delay sensitive applications.
- Zhi Ang Eu, Hwee Pink Tan, Winston Khoon Guan Seah:
Design and performance analysis of MAC schemes for Wireless Sensor Networks Powered by Ambient Energy Harvesting.
- Eli De Poorter, Stefan Bouckaert, Ingrid Moerman, Piet Demeester:
Non-intrusive aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Min-Te Sun, Kazuya Sakai, Benjamin R. Hamilton, Wei-Shinn Ku, Xiaoli Ma:
G-STAR: Geometric STAteless Routing for 3-D wireless sensor networks.
- Seyed-Amin Hosseini-Seno, Rahmat Budiarto, Tat Chee Wan:
A routing layer-based hierarchical service advertisement and discovery for MANETs.
- Abbas Nayebi, Gunnar Karlsson, Hamid Sarbazi-Azad:
Evaluation and design of beaconing in mobile wireless networks.
- Minsu Huang, Siyuan Chen, Yu Wang:
Minimum cost localization problem in wireless sensor networks.
- S. Cristaldi, Alfredo Ferro, Rosalba Giugno, Giuseppe Pigola, Alfredo Pulvirenti:
Obstacles constrained group mobility models in event-driven wireless networks with movable base stations.
- Zhengming Li, Chunxiao Chigan:
LEAPER: A lightweight reliable and faithful data packet relaying framework for VANETs.
- Eduardo Cañete, Jaime Chen, Manuel Díaz, Luis Llopis, Bartolomé Rubio:
A service-oriented approach to facilitate WSAN application development.
- Brian J. Wolf, Harlan B. Russell:
Immediate neighbor scheduling (INS): An adaptive protocol for mobile ad hoc networks using direct-sequence spread-spectrum modulation.
- Zhi Sun, Pu Wang, Mehmet C. Vuran, Mznah Al-Rodhaan, Abdullah Al-Dhelaan, Ian F. Akyildiz:
BorderSense: Border patrol through advanced wireless sensor networks.
Volume 9, Number 4, June 2011
- Tommaso Melodia, Martin Reisslein:
Multimedia Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks.
- Stephan Rein, Martin Reisslein:
Performance evaluation of the fractional wavelet filter: A low-memory image wavelet transform for multimedia sensor networks.
- Hyunggon Park, Deepak S. Turaga, Olivier Verscheure, Mihaela van der Schaar:
Foresighted tree configuration games in resource constrained distributed stream mining sensors.
- Andrew Newell, Kemal Akkaya:
Distributed collaborative camera actuation for redundant data elimination in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Seyed Akbar Mostafavi, Mehdi Dehghan:
Optimal visual sensor placement for coverage based on target location profile.
- Melike Erol-Kantarci, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Wireless multimedia sensor and actor networks for the next generation power grid.
- Baris Atakan, Özgür B. Akan:
Distributed audio sensing with homeostasis-inspired autonomous communication.
- Xiaotao Liu, Mark D. Corner, Prashant J. Shenoy:
Ferret: An RFID-enabled pervasive multimedia application.
- Mahmut Karakaya, Hairong Qi:
Distributed target localization using a progressive certainty map in visual sensor networks.
- Dionisis Kandris, Michail Tsagkaropoulos, Ilias Politis, Anthony Tzes, Stavros Kotsopoulos:
Energy efficient and perceived QoS aware video routing over Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks.
- Xiaoqing Zhu, Bernd Girod:
A unified framework for distributed video rate allocation over wireless networks.
- Ruonan Zhang, Lin Cai, Jianping Pan, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen:
Resource management for video streaming in ad hoc networks.
- Bora Karaoglu, Tolga Numanoglu, Wendi Rabiner Heinzelman:
Analytical performance of soft clustering protocols.
- Vinicius C. M. Borges, Marilia Curado, Edmundo Monteiro:
The impact of interference-aware routing metrics on video streaming in Wireless Mesh Networks.
- Wenjing Yang, Xinyu Yang, Shusen Yang, Dongxu Yang:
A greedy-based stable multi-path routing protocol in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Khaled A. Ali, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Wireless personal area networks architecture and protocols for multimedia applications.
- Florina Almenárez Mendoza, Andrés Marín, Daniel Díaz Sánchez, Alberto Cortés, Celeste Campo, Carlos García-Rubio:
Trust management for multimedia P2P applications in autonomic networking.
Volume 9, Number 5, July 2011
- Taekkyeun Lee, Chunming Qiao, Murat Demirbas, Jinhui Xu:
ABC-MC: A new multi-channel geographic forwarding scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Yen-Ting Lin, Kewal K. Saluja, Seapahn Megerian:
Adaptive cost efficient deployment strategy for homogeneous wireless camera sensors.
- Oscar Delgado-Mohatar, Amparo Fúster-Sabater, José M. Sierra:
A light-weight authentication scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Stephen Hurley, M. Imran Khan:
Netted radar: Network communications design and optimisation.
- Joon Ahn, Affan A. Syed, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, John S. Heidemann:
Design and analysis of a propagation delay tolerant ALOHA protocol for underwater networks.
- Ratna Dutta, Tom Dowling:
Provably secure hybrid key agreement protocols in cluster-based wireless ad hoc networks.
- Zhenyu Yang, Ming Li, Wenjing Lou:
R-Code: Network coding-based reliable broadcast in wireless mesh networks.
- Lei Shu, Manfred Hauswirth, Han-Chieh Chao, Min Chen, Yan Zhang:
NetTopo: A framework of simulation and visualization for wireless sensor networks.
- Shouwen Lai, Binoy Ravindran:
Achieving Max-Min lifetime and fairness with rate allocation for data aggregation in sensor networks.
- Halit Üster, Hui Lin:
Integrated topology control and routing in wireless sensor networks for prolonged network lifetime.
- Etienne van der Linde, Gerhard P. Hancke:
An investigation of Bluetooth mergence with Ultra Wideband.
- Roberto Riggio, Tinku Rasheed, Stefano Testi, Fabrizio Granelli, Imrich Chlamtac:
Interference and traffic aware channel assignment in WiFi-based wireless mesh networks.
- Surjya Sarathi Ray, Ilker Demirkol, Wendi B. Heinzelman:
ADV-MAC: Analysis and optimization of energy efficiency through data advertisements for wireless sensor networks.
- Sok-Hyong Kim, Dong-Wook Kim, Young-Joo Suh:
A Cooperative Channel Assignment protocol for multi-channel multi-rate wireless mesh networks.
- Shinsuke Kajioka, Naoki Wakamiya, Hiroki Satoh, Monden Kazuya, Masato Hayashi, Susumu Matsui, Masayuki Murata:
A QoS-aware routing mechanism for multi-channel multi-interface ad-hoc networks.
- Xingwen Zhao, Fangguo Zhang, Haibo Tian:
Dynamic asymmetric group key agreement for ad hoc networks.
- Anna Förster, Amy L. Murphy:
Froms: A failure tolerant and mobility enabled multicast routing paradigm with reinforcement learning for WSNs.
- Boangoat Jarupan, Eylem Ekici:
A survey of cross-layer design for VANETs.
Volume 9, Number 6, August 2011
- Bogdan S. Chlebus, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas:
Preface for Special Issue "Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems".
- Yuliy M. Baryshnikov, Edward G. Coffman Jr., Kyung Joon Kwak, Bill Moran:
Minimalist counting in sensor networks (Noise helps).
- Andrea E. F. Clementi, Angelo Monti, Riccardo Silvestri:
Modelling mobility: A discrete revolution.
- N. E. Venkatesan, Tarun Agarwal, V. Lalitha, P. Vijay Kumar:
Distributed intrusion detection in the presence of correlated sensor readings: Signal-space and communication-complexity view-point.
- Stefan Funke, Sören Laue, Zvi Lotker, Rouven Naujoks:
Power assignment problems in wireless communication: Covering points by disks, reaching few receivers quickly, and energy-efficient travelling salesman tours.
- Aubin Jarry, Pierre Leone, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas, José D. P. Rolim:
Optimal data gathering paths and energy-balance mechanisms in wireless networks.
- Hany Morcos, George Atia, Azer Bestavros, Ibrahim Matta:
An information-theoretic framework for field monitoring using autonomously mobile sensors.
- Arvind Seshadri, Mark Luk, Adrian Perrig:
SAKE: Software attestation for key establishment in sensor networks.
Volume 9, Number 7, September 2011
- Gruia Calinescu, Sutep Tongngam:
Interference-aware broadcast scheduling in wireless networks.
- Paolo Medagliani, Marco Martalò, Gianluigi Ferrari:
Clustered Zigbee networks with data fusion: Characterization and performance analysis.
- Natarajan Meghanathan:
A location prediction based routing protocol and its extensions for multicast and multi-path routing in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Haythem Bany Salameh, Marwan Krunz:
Adaptive power-controlled MAC protocols for improved throughput in hardware-constrained cognitive radio networks.
- Lakshmi V. Thanayankizil, Aravind Kailas, Mary Ann Ingram:
Opportunistic large array concentric routing algorithm (OLACRA) for upstream routing in wireless sensor networks.
- A. Ozan Bicen, Özgür B. Akan:
Reliability and congestion control in cognitive radio sensor networks.
- Nouha Baccour, Anis Koubaa, Maissa Ben Jamâa, Denis do Rosário, Habib Youssef, Mário Alves, Leandro Buss Becker:
RadiaLE: A framework for designing and assessing link quality estimators in wireless sensor networks.
- Ramon Novales, Neeraj Mittal:
Parameterized key assignment for confidential communication in wireless networks.
- Ahmet Onur Durahim, Erkay Savas:
A2-MAKE: An efficient anonymous and accountable mutual authentication and key agreement protocol for WMNs.
- Daniel Wu, Dhruv Gupta, Prasant Mohapatra:
QuRiNet: A wide-area wireless mesh testbed for research and experimental evaluations.
- M. Amaç Güvensan, A. Gökhan Yavuz:
On coverage issues in directional sensor networks: A survey.
- Antonio Capone, Stefano Gualandi, Di Yuan:
Joint routing and scheduling optimization in arbitrary ad hoc networks: Comparison of cooperative and hop-by-hop forwarding.
- Mukundan Venkataraman, Mainak Chatterjee, Kevin A. Kwiat:
A dynamic reconfigurable routing framework for wireless sensor networks.
- Pinar Sarisaray Boluk, Vehbi C. Gungor, Sebnem Baydere, A. Emre Harmanci:
Quality aware image transmission over underwater multimedia sensor networks.
- Dajin Wang, Liwei Lin, Li Xu:
A study of subdividing hexagon-clustered WSN for power saving: Analysis and simulation.
- Orhan Dengiz, Abdullah Konak, Alice E. Smith:
Connectivity management in mobile ad hoc networks using particle swarm optimization.
- Uttam Ghosh, Raja Datta:
A secure dynamic IP configuration scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Seongkwan Kim, Okhwan Lee, Sunghyun Choi, Sung-Ju Lee:
Comparative analysis of link quality metrics and routing protocols for optimal route construction in wireless mesh networks.
- Szu-Lin Su, Yi-Wen Su:
Single phase admission control for QoS-routing protocol in ad hoc networks.
Volume 9, Number 8, November 2011
Last update Wed May 22 16:57:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Stefano Avallone, Claudio Cicconetti, Xiaohua Jia, Prasant Mohapatra:
Recent advances on practical aspects of Wireless Mesh Networks.
- Jesus Friginal, David de Andrés, Juan Carlos Ruiz, Pedro J. Gil:
Towards benchmarking routing protocols in wireless mesh networks.
- Giovanni Di Stasi, Roberto Bifulco, Stefano Avallone, Roberto Canonico, Apostolos Apostolaras, Nikolaos Giallelis, Thanasis Korakis, Leandros Tassiulas:
Interconnection of geographically distributed wireless mesh testbeds: Resource sharing on a large scale.
- Ying-Dar Lin, Shun-Lee Chang, Jui-Hung Yeh, Shau-Yu Cheng:
Indoor deployment of IEEE 802.11s mesh networks: Lessons and guidelines.
- Antonio Iera, Antonella Molinaro, Stefano Yuri Paratore, Giuseppe Ruggeri, Antonella Zurzolo:
Making a mesh router/gateway from a smartphone: Is that a practical solution?
- Vinay Kolar, Saquib Razak, Petri Mähönen, Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh:
Link quality analysis and measurement in wireless mesh networks.
- Luca Bisti, Luciano Lenzini, Enzo Mingozzi, Carlo Vallati, Alessandro Erta, U. Malesci:
Improved network resilience of wireless mesh networks using MPLS and Fast Re-Routing techniques.
- Mehdi Bezahaf, Luigi Iannone, Marcelo Dias de Amorim, Serge Fdida:
LORD: Tracking mobile clients in a real mesh.
- Yan He, Dmitri Perkins, Sritej Velaga:
Design and implementation of CLASS: A Cross-Layer ASSociation scheme for wireless mesh networks.