Volume 18, Number 1, Januar 2004
- Thoonkhin Chang, Ding-Li Yu, Ding-Wen Yu:
Neural network model adaptation and its application to process control.
- Faruq A. Al-Omari, Omar M. Al-Jarrah:
Handwritten Indian numerals recognition system using probabilistic neural networks.
- Darren Graham, Simon D. Smith:
Estimating the productivity of cyclic construction operations using case-based reasoning.
- Sung-Kwun Oh, Witold Pedrycz:
A new approach to self-organizing multi-layer fuzzy polynomial neural networks based on genetic optimization.
- John E. Bell, Patrick R. McMullen:
Ant colony optimization techniques for the vehicle routing problem.
- John Haymaker, John C. Kunz, Ben Suter, Martin A. Fischer:
Perspectors: composable, reusable reasoning modules to construct an engineering view from other engineering views.
Volume 18, Number 2, April 2004
- Riichiro Mizoguchi:
Guest editor's preface.
- Ana Cristina Bicharra Garcia, John C. Kunz, Martin Ekstrom, Arto Kiviniemi:
Building a project ontology with extreme collaboration and virtual design and construction.
- Ashok K. Goel, Sambasiva R. Bhatta:
Use of design patterns in analogy-based design.
- Masaharu Yoshioka, Yasushi Umeda, Hideaki Takeda, Yoshiki Shimomura, Yutaka Nomaguchi, Tetsuo Tomiyama:
Physical concept ontology for the knowledge intensive engineering framework.
- Yoshinobu Kitamura, Masakazu Kashiwase, Masayoshi Fuse, Riichiro Mizoguchi:
Deployment of an ontological framework of functional design knowledge.
Volume 18, Number 3, Juli 2004
Volume 18, Number 4, October 2004
Last update Fri May 24 19:58:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page