Volume 25, Number 1, January 2011 Editorial
RFID and sustainable value chains
- Amy J. C. Trappey, P. M. Wognum:
Special issue on RFID and sustainable value chains.
- Han-Pang Huang, Ying-Ting Chang:
Optimal layout and deployment for RFID systems.
- Kai-Ying Chen, Yi-Cheng Shaw:
Applying back propagation network to cold chain temperature monitoring.
- Xiuli Qu, LaKausha T. Simpson, Paul Stanfield:
A model for quantifying the value of RFID-enabled equipment tracking in hospitals.
- Junyi Zhou, Jing Shi:
A comprehensive multi-factor analysis on RFID localization capability.
- Yoon Seok Chang, Min Gyu Son, Chang Heun Oh:
Design and implementation of RFID based air-cargo monitoring system.
- Charles V. Trappey, Hsin-Ying Wu, Fataneh Taghaboni-Dutta, Amy J. C. Trappey:
Using patent data for technology forecasting: China RFID patent analysis.
- P. M. Wognum, Harry Bremmers, Jacques H. Trienekens, Jack G. A. J. van der Vorst, Jacqueline M. Bloemhof:
Systems for sustainability and transparency of food supply chains - Current status and challenges.
- Shana S. Smith, Wei-Hsiang Chen:
Rule-based recursive selective disassembly sequence planning for green design.
- Chanjoo Lee, Matthew J. Realff, Jane C. Ammons:
Integration of channel decisions in a decentralized reverse production system with retailer collection under deterministic non-stationary demands.
- Jiang-Liang Hou, Ting-Gin Chen:
An RFID-based Shopping Service System for retailers.
Volume 25, Number 2, April 2011 Special section:
Information mining and retrieval in design
- Ying Liu, Chris A. McMahon, Karthik Ramani, Dirk Schaefer:
Editorial for the special issue of information mining and retrieval in design.
- Duhwan Mun, Karthik Ramani:
Knowledge-based part similarity measurement utilizing ontology and multi-criteria decision making technique.
- Rossitza Setchi, Qiao Tang, Ivan Stankov:
Semantic-based information retrieval in support of concept design.
- Soon Chong Johnson Lim, Ying Liu, Wing Bun Lee:
A methodology for building a semantically annotated multi-faceted ontology for product family modelling.
- Dongxing Cao, Zhanjun Li, Karthik Ramani:
Ontology-based customer preference modeling for concept generation.
- Oliver Eck, Dirk Schaefer:
A semantic file system for integrated product data management.
- Rui P. Fernandes, Ian R. Grosse, Sundar Krishnamurty, Paul Witherell, Jack C. Wileden:
Semantic methods supporting engineering design innovation.
- Sisi Xuanyuan, Zhaoliang Jiang, Yan Li, Zhaoqian Li:
Case reuse based product fuzzy configuration.
- Zhaomin Ren, Chimay J. Anumba, J. Tah:
RFID-facilitated construction materials management (RFID-CMM) - A case study of water-supply project.
- Jihn-Sung Lai, Wen-Yi Chang, Ying-Chieh Chan, Shih-Chung Kang, Yih-Chi Tan:
Development of a 3D virtual environment for improving public participation: Case study - The Yuansantze Flood Diversion Works Project.
- Tomo Cerovsek:
A review and outlook for a 'Building Information Model' (BIM): A multi-standpoint framework for technological development.
- H. Hofmeyer, M. van Roosmalen, F. Gelbal:
Pre-processing parallel and orthogonally positioned structural design elements to be used within the finite element method.
- Vitomir Racic, James Mark William Brownjohn:
Stochastic model of near-periodic vertical loads due to humans walking.
- Hajo Rijgersberg, Mari Wigham, Jan L. Top:
How semantics can improve engineering processes: A case of units of measure and quantities.
- Shang-Hsien Hsieh, Hsien-Tang Lin, Nai-Wen Chi, Kuang-Wu Chou, Ken-Yu Lin:
Enabling the development of base domain ontology through extraction of knowledge from engineering domain handbooks.
- Christian Koch, Berthold Firmenich:
An approach to distributed building modeling on the basis of versions and changes.
- M. J. Dibley, Haijiang Li, John Miles, Yacine Rezgui:
Towards intelligent agent based software for building related decision support.
- Bojan Dolsak, Marina Novak:
Intelligent decision support for structural design analysis.
- Ammar Ahmed, Nicholas E. Korres, Joern Ploennigs, Haithum Elhadi, Karsten Menzel:
Mining building performance data for energy-efficient operation.
- Xiaowei Luo, William J. O'Brien, Christine Julien:
Comparative evaluation of Received Signal-Strength Index (RSSI) based indoor localization techniques for construction jobsites.
- Ammar Ahmed, Michal Otreba, Nicholas E. Korres, Haithum Elhadi, Karsten Menzel:
Assessing the performance of naturally day-lit buildings using data mining.
- Daniel P. de Oliveira, James H. Garrett Jr., Lucio Soibelman:
A density-based spatial clustering approach for defining local indicators of drinking water distribution pipe breakage.
- Danijel Rebolj, Martin Fischer, Drew Endy, Thomas Moore, Andrej Sorgo:
Can we grow buildings? Concepts and requirements for automated nano- to meter-scale building.
Volume 25, Number 3, August 2011 Special Section:
Engineering Informatics in Port Operations and Logisitics
- Chun-Hsien Chen, Wei Yan:
Engineering informatics in port operations and logistics.
- Xiao-Feng Yin, Li Pheng Khoo, Chun-Hsien Chen:
A distributed agent system for port planning and scheduling.
- Shuai Yuan, Brad T. Skinner, Shoudong Huang, Dikai Liu, Gamini Dissanayake, Haye Lau, Daniel Pagac:
A job grouping approach for planning container transfers at automated seaport container terminals.
- Alejandro Escudero, Jesús Muñuzuri, Carlos Arango, Luis Onieva:
A satellite navigation system to improve the management of intermodal drayage.
- Miguel A. Salido, Mario Rodríguez-Molins, Federico Barber:
Integrated intelligent techniques for remarshaling and berthing in maritime terminals.
- Carlos Arango, Pablo Cortés, Jesús Muñuzuri, Luis Onieva:
Berth allocation planning in Seville inland port by simulation and optimisation.
- Wei Yan, Youfang Huang, Daofang Chang, Junliang He:
An investigation into knowledge-based yard crane scheduling for container terminals.
- Xi Guo, Shell-Ying Huang, Wen-Jing Hsu, Malcolm Yoke-Hean Low:
Dynamic yard crane dispatching in container terminals with predicted vehicle arrival information.
- Daofang Chang, Zuhua Jiang, Wei Yan, Junliang He:
Developing a dynamic rolling-horizon decision strategy for yard crane scheduling.
- Irwanda Laory, Thanh N. Trinh, Ian F. C. Smith:
Evaluating two model-free data interpretation methods for measurements that are influenced by temperature.
- Christian Koch, Ioannis K. Brilakis:
Pothole detection in asphalt pavement images.
- Alexander Weissman, Martin Petrov, Satyandra K. Gupta:
A computational framework for authoring and searching product design specifications.
- Nan Li, Burcin Becerik-Gerber:
Performance-based evaluation of RFID-based indoor location sensing solutions for the built environment.
- Joseph H. M. Tah, Henry F. Abanda:
Sustainable building technology knowledge representation: Using Semantic Web techniques.
- Ali Motamedi, Rakesh Saini, Amin Hammad, Bo Zhu:
Role-based access to facilities lifecycle information on RFID tags.
Volume 25, Number 4, October 2011 Special Section:
Advances and Challenges in Computing in Civil and Building Engineering
- Walid Tizani, Michael Mawdesley:
Advances and challenges in computing in civil and building engineering.
- Alastair Watson:
Digital buildings - Challenges and opportunities.
- Raimar J. Scherer, Sven-Eric Schapke:
A distributed multi-model-based Management Information System for simulation and decision-making on construction projects.
- Uwe Rüppel, Kristian Schatz:
Designing a BIM-based serious game for fire safety evacuation simulations.
- Zhiliang Ma, Ning Lu, Song Wu:
Identification and representation of information resources for construction firms.
- Toni Fröbel, Berthold Firmenich, Christian Koch:
Quality assessment of coupled civil engineering applications.
- Manu Akula, Suyang Dong, Vineet R. Kamat, Lauro Ojeda, Adam Borrell, Johann Borenstein:
Integration of infrastructure based positioning systems and inertial navigation for ubiquitous context-aware engineering applications.
- Michela Turrin, Peter von Buelow, Rudi Stouffs:
Design explorations of performance driven geometry in architectural design using parametric modeling and genetic algorithms.
- Monjur M. Mourshed, Shariful Shikder, Andrew D. F. Price:
Phi-array: A novel method for fitness visualization and decision making in evolutionary design optimization.
- Joern Ploennigs, Ammar Ahmed, Burkhard Hensel, Paul Stack, Karsten Menzel:
Virtual sensors for estimation of energy consumption and thermal comfort in buildings with underfloor heating.
- Jesus M. de la Garza, Sercan Akyildiz, Doug R. Bish, Denise A. Krueger:
Network-level optimization of pavement maintenance renewal strategies.
Last update Thu May 23 18:13:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ioannis K. Brilakis, Man-Woo Park, Gauri M. Jog:
Automated vision tracking of project related entities.
- Gauri M. Jog, Habib Fathi, Ioannis K. Brilakis:
Automated computation of the fundamental matrix for vision based construction site applications.
- Jun Yang, T. Cheng, Jochen Teizer, Patricio A. Vela, Zhongke Shi:
A performance evaluation of vision and radio frequency tracking methods for interacting workforce.
- Ri Hai, Manfred Theißen, Wolfgang Marquardt:
An ontology based approach for operational process modeling.
- Habib Fathi, Ioannis K. Brilakis:
Automated sparse 3D point cloud generation of infrastructure using its distinctive visual features.
- Jie Gong, Carlos H. Caldas, Chris Gordon:
Learning and classifying actions of construction workers and equipment using Bag-of-Video-Feature-Words and Bayesian network models.
- Grant H. Kruger, Albert J. Shih, Danie G. Hattingh, Theo I. van Niekerk:
Intelligent machine agent architecture for adaptive control optimization of manufacturing processes.