Volume 10, Number 1, 1996
- Kang-Ning Lou, Ronald A. Perez:
A new system identification technique using Kaiman filtering and multilayer neural networks.
- Adrian Demaid, V. Spedding, John Zucker:
Classification of plastics materials.
- Zone-Ching Lin, Da-Yuan Chang:
Application of a neural network machine learning model in the selection system of sheet metal bending tooling.
- Frank J. Smieja, Uwe Beyer, Gernot Richter:
Adaptive control of a robot arm using driver programs.
- S. C. Fok, E. K. Ong:
A high school project on artificial intelligence in robotics.
- Siang Kok Sim, Patrick S. K. Chua:
Symbolic pattern manipulation of Karnaugh-Veitch maps for pneumatic circuits.
- Q. Li, Aun Neow Poo, C. L. Teo:
A multirate sampling structure for adaptive robot control using a neurocompensator.
Volume 10, Number 2, 1996
- Monjy Rabemanantsoa, Samuel Pierre:
An artificial intelligence approach for generating assembly sequences in CAD/CAM.
- Leo Joskowicz, Dorothy Neville:
A representation language for mechanical behavior.
- C. Grimes, Phil D. Picton, David G. Elliman:
A neural network position independent multiple pattern recogniser.
- Samuel Pierre, Gisèle Legault:
An evolutionary approach for configuring economical packet switched computer networks.
- Hiok Chai Quek, P. W. Ng:
Realisation of neural network controllers in integrated process supervision.
- Yun Li, Alexander Häußler:
Artificial evolution of neural networks and its application to feedback control.
- K. N. Brown, Chris A. McMahon, J. H. Sims Williams:
Describing process plans as the formal semantics of a language of shape.
- Kefeng HuaBoi Fairings, Ian Smith:
CADRE: case-based geometric design.
Volume 10, Number 3, August 1996
- Hiroshi Kawakami, Osamu Katai, Tetsuo Sawaragi, Tadataka Konishi, Sosuke Iwai:
Knowledge acquisition method for conceptual design based on value engineering and axiomatic design theory.
- V. S. Kodogiannis, Paulo J. G. Lisboa, J. Lucas:
Neural network modelling and control for underwater vehicles.
- T. Ray, R. P. Gokarn, O. P. Sha:
Neural network applications in naval architecture and marine engineering.
- S. K. Bose, K. K. Biswas, S. K. Gupta:
Model based object recognition - the role of affine invariants.
- Andrew P. Seddon, Pearl Brereton:
Component selection using non-monotonic reasoning.
- S. K. Bose, K. K. Biswas, S. K. Gupta:
An integrated approach for range image segmentation and representation.
- Yousri El Fattah:
Constraint logic programming for structure-based reasoning about dynamic physical systems.
- H. G. Chong, William J. Walley:
Rule-based versus probabilistic approaches to the diagnosis of faults in wastewater treatment processes.
- Miquel Sànchez-Marrè, Ulises Cortés, Javier Lafuente, Ignasi Rodríguez-Roda, Manel Poch:
DAI-DEPUR: an integrated and distributed architecture for wastewater treatment plants supervision.
Volume 10, Number 4, November 1996 Artificial Intelligence in Engineering in China
Last update Mon May 20 16:20:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- F. Q. Zhou:
- Lei Ming, Zailin Guan, Shuzi Yang:
Mobile robot fuzzy control optimization using genetic algorithm.
- Hu Jiyang, Hu Haiying, Fang Yongzhe, Hu Ruian:
Research into models and algorithms of artificial life.
- Zengqi Sun, Zhidong Deng:
A fuzzy neural network and its application to controls.
- Zi-Xing Cai, Yao-Nang Wang, Jing-Feng Cai:
A real-time expert control system.
- Yong-Ge Wu, Jing-Yu Yang, Ke Liu:
Obstacle detection and environment modeling based on multisensor fusion for robot navigation.
- Wang Xue, Shuzi Yang:
A parallel distributed knowledge-based system for turbine generator fault diagnosis.
- Tianxu Zhang, Nong Sang, Guoyou Wang, Xiaowen Li:
An effective method for identifying small objects on a complicated background.
- Yunhe Pan, Weidong Geng, Xin Tong:
An intelligent multi-blackboard CAD system.
- Huizhong Wu, Fang Wang, Xia Zhang, Nian He:
A model of inexact reasoning in mechanical design evaluation.
- Tian-Jin Feng, Xin Li, Guangrong Ji, Bing Zheng, Haiyan Zhang, Guoyu Wang, Guoxing Zheng:
A new laser-scanning sensing technique for underwater engineering inspection.