Volume 13, Number 1, January 1999
Volume 13, Number 2, April 1999
Volume 13, Number 3, July 1999
- M. A. Moss, K. Jambunathan, E. Lai:
A knowledge based database system for engineering correlations.
- Cenk Gazen, Cem Ersoy:
Genetic algorithms for designing multihop lightwave network topologies.
- Yun Seog Yeun, Kyung Ho Lee, Young Soon Yang:
Function approximations by coupling neural networks and genetic programming trees with oblique decision trees.
- Yaoxue Zhang, Hua Chen:
A knowledge-based dynamic job-scheduling in low-volume/high-variety manufacturing.
- Francisco J. Vico, Francisco J. Veredas, José Manuel Bravo, J. Almaraz:
Automatic design synthesis with artificial intelligence techniques.
- Yoram Reich, S. V. Barai:
Evaluating machine learning models for engineering problems.
- Offer Shai, Kenneth Preiss:
Graph theory representations of engineering systems and their embedded knowledge.
- Matthew J. Realff, P. H. Kvam, W. E. Taylor:
Combined analytical and empirical learning framework for branch and bound algorithms: the knapsack problem.
- Tommy W. S. Chow, Jim Y. F. Yam, Siu-Yeung Cho:
Fast training algorithm for feedforward neural networks: application to crowd estimation at underground stations.
- D. T. Pham, S. J. Oh:
Identification of plant inverse dynamics using neural networks.
- G. S. Gursaran, S. Kanungo, A. K. Sinha:
Rule-base content verification using a digraph-based modelling approach.
Volume 13, Number 4, October 1999
Last update Tue May 21 18:18:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ethem Alpaydin:
- Paulo Félix, Santiago Fraga, Roque Marín, Senén Barro:
Trend detection based on a fuzzy temporal profile model.
- Juan M. Corchado, Colin Fyfe:
Unsupervised neural method for temperature forecasting.
- Ping S. Huang, Chris J. Harris, Mark S. Nixon:
Recognising humans by gait via parametric canonical space.
- Josep Maria Garrell i Guiu, Elisabet Golobardes i Ribé, Ester Bernadó i Mansilla, Xavier Llorà:
Automatic diagnosis with genetic algorithms and case-based reasoning.
- Johannes Müller, Holger Stahl:
Speech understanding and speech translation by maximum a-posteriori semantic decoding.
- Filiz Günes, Hamid Torpi, Bedri A. Cetiner:
Neural network modeling of active devices for use in MMIC design.
- Leopoldo Acosta, G. N. Marichal, Lorenzo Moreno, J. J. Rodrigo, Alberto F. Hamilton, Juan A. Méndez:
A robotic system based on neural network controllers.
- Liu Min, Wu Cheng:
A genetic algorithm for minimizing the makespan in the case of scheduling identical parallel machines.
- J. González, R. Aguilar, J. Alvarez-Ramírez, G. Fernández, M. Barrón:
Linearizing control of a binary distillation column based on a neuro-estimator.
- Ruey-Shiang Guh, F. Zorriassatine, J. D. T. Tannock, C. O'Brien:
On-line control chart pattern detection and discrimination - a neural network approach.
- S. Almutawa, Y. B. Moon:
The development of a connectionist expert system for compensation of color deviation in offset lithographic printing.