Volume 12, Number 1, February 2010
- Annelise Tran, Flavie Goutard, Lise Chamaillé, Nicolas Baghdadi, Danny Lo Seen:
Remote sensing and avian influenza: A review of image processing methods for extracting key variables affecting avian influenza virus survival in water from Earth Observation satellites.
- Jay Gao, Yansui Liu:
Determination of land degradation causes in Tongyu County, Northeast China via land cover change detection.
- Martin Schlerf, Clement Atzberger, Joachim Hill, Henning Buddenbaum, Willy Werner, Gebhard Schüler:
Retrieval of chlorophyll and nitrogen in Norway spruce (Picea abies L. Karst.) using imaging spectroscopy.
- Yi-Ping Wang, Kuo-Wei Chang, Rong-Kuen Chen, Jeng-Chung Lo, Yuan Shen:
Large-area rice yield forecasting using satellite imageries.
- M. R. Khan, C. A. J. M. de Bie, Herman Van Keulen, E. M. A. Smaling, R. Real:
Disaggregating and mapping crop statistics using hypertemporal remote sensing.
- Pavel Propastin, Stefan Erasmi:
A physically based approach to model LAI from MODIS 250 m data in a tropical region.
- Sander Veraverbeke, Willem W. Verstraeten, Stefaan Lhermitte, Rudi Goossens:
Illumination effects on the differenced Normalized Burn Ratio's optimality for assessing fire severity.
Volume 12, Number 2, April 2010
- M. Vohland, S. Mader, W. Dorigo:
Applying different inversion techniques to retrieve stand variables of summer barley with PROSPECT + SAIL.
- Ross S. Lunetta, Yang Shao, Jayantha Ediriwickrema, John G. Lyon:
Monitoring agricultural cropping patterns across the Laurentian Great Lakes Basin using MODIS-NDVI data.
- Xia Yao, Yan Zhu, YongChao Tian, Wei Feng, Weixing Cao:
Exploring hyperspectral bands and estimation indices for leaf nitrogen accumulation in wheat.
- K. Muni Krishna:
Variability of SeaWiFS-derived chlorophyll-a concentrations in waters off central east coast of India, 1998-2003.
- Ya Ma, Yaoqiu Kuang, Ningsheng Huang:
Coupling urbanization analyses for studying urban thermal environment and its interplay with biophysical parameters based on TM/ETM+ imagery.
- Jan G. P. W. Clevers, Lammert Kooistra, Michael E. Schaepman:
Estimating canopy water content using hyperspectral remote sensing data.
Volume 12, Number 3, June 2010
- Johan Beekhuizen, Keith C. Clarke:
Toward accountable land use mapping: Using geocomputation to improve classification accuracy and reveal uncertainty.
- Humphrey Murray, Arko Lucieer, Raymond Williams:
Texture-based classification of sub-Antarctic vegetation communities on Heard Island.
- Salman Ahmadi, Mohammad Javad Valadan Zoej, Hamid Ebadi, Hamid Abrishami Moghaddam, Ali Mohammadzadeh:
Automatic urban building boundary extraction from high resolution aerial images using an innovative model of active contours.
- Z. Oumar, Onisimo Mutanga:
Predicting plant water content in Eucalyptus grandis forest stands in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa using field spectra resampled to the Sumbandila Satellite Sensor.
- Jesús Delegido, Luis Alonso, Gonzalo González, José F. Moreno:
Estimating chlorophyll content of crops from hyperspectral data using a normalized area over reflectance curve (NAOC).
- Wen-Xiu Li, Lei Wen, Xiao-Min Liu:
Ground movements caused by deep underground mining in Guan-Zhuang iron mine, Luzhong, China.
- Chaoyang Wu, Xiuzhen Han, Jinsheng Ni, Zheng Niu, Wenjiang Huang:
Estimation of gross primary production in wheat from in situ measurements.
- Abha Chhabra, K. R. Manjunath, Sushma Panigrahy:
Non-point source pollution in Indian agriculture: Estimation of nitrogen losses from rice crop using remote sensing and GIS.
- Katrin Meusburger, Dominik Bänninger, Christine Alewell:
Estimating vegetation parameter for soil erosion assessment in an alpine catchment by means of QuickBird imagery.
- Katrin Meusburger, Nadine Konz, Monika Schaub, Christine Alewell:
Soil erosion modelled with USLE and PESERA using QuickBird derived vegetation parameters in an alpine catchment.
Volume 12, Number 4, August 2010
- G. S. Boggs:
Assessment of SPOT 5 and QuickBird remotely sensed imagery for mapping tree cover in savannas.
- Chihda Wu, Chichuan Cheng, Hannchung Lo, Yeongkeung Chen:
Study on estimating the evapotranspiration cover coefficient for stream flow simulation through remote sensing techniques.
- Alemu Gonsamo:
Leaf area index retrieval using gap fractions obtained from high resolution satellite data: Comparisons of approaches, scales and atmospheric effects.
- Amr H. Abd-Elrahman, Mary E. Thornhill, Michael G. Andreu, Francisco Escobedo:
A community-based urban forest inventory using online mapping services and consumer-grade digital images.
- A. Senthil Kumar, V. Keerthi, A. S. Manjunath, Harald van der Werff, Freek D. van der Meer:
Hyperspectral image classification by a variable interval spectral average and spectral curve matching combined algorithm.
- Ben Somers, Jan Verbesselt, E. M. Ampe, N. Sims, Willem W. Verstraeten, Pol Coppin:
Spectral mixture analysis to monitor defoliation in mixed-aged Eucalyptus globulus Labill plantations in southern Australia using Landsat 5-TM and EO-1 Hyperion data.
- Huanfeng Shen, Yaolin Liu, Tinghua Ai, Yi Wang, Bo Wu:
Universal reconstruction method for radiometric quality improvement of remote sensing images.
- Yoshio Inoue, Yoshiyuki Kiyono, Hidetoshi Asai, Yukihito Ochiai, Jiaguo Qi, Albert Olioso, Tatsuhiko Shiraiwa, Takeshi Horie, Kazuki Saito, Linkham Dounagsavanh:
Assessing land-use and carbon stock in slash-and-burn ecosystems in tropical mountain of Laos based on time-series satellite images.
- C. Quintano, E. Cuesta:
Improving satellite image classification by using fractional type convolution filtering.
Volume 12, Number 5, October 2010
- A. Zerger, R. A. Viscarra Rossel, Dave Swain, Tim Wark, Rebecca N. Handcock, V. A. J. Doerr, Greg Bishop-Hurley, E. D. Doerr, P. G. Gibbons, C. Lobsey:
Environmental sensor networks for vegetation, animal and soil sciences.
- Hani Rezayan, Mahmoud Reza Delavar, Andrew U. Frank, A. Mansouri:
Spatial rules that generate urban patterns: Emergence of the power law in the distribution of axial line length.
- Frank B. Osei, Alfred A. Duker, Ellen-Wien Augustijn, Alfred Stein:
Spatial dependency of cholera prevalence on potential cholera reservoirs in an urban area, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Shivani Chauhan, Mukta Sharma, M. K. Arora, N. K. Gupta:
Landslide Susceptibility Zonation through ratings derived from Artificial Neural Network.
- Shaohua Zhao, Yonghui Yang, Guoyu Qiu, Qiming Qin, Yunjun Yao, Yujiu Xiong, Chunqiang Li:
Remote detection of bare soil moisture using a surface-temperature-based soil evaporation transfer coefficient.
- Isa Baud, Monika Kuffer, Karin Pfeffer, Richard Sliuzas, Sadasivam Karuppannan:
Understanding heterogeneity in metropolitan India: The added value of remote sensing data for analyzing sub-standard residential areas.
- Lijian Han, Atsushi Tsunekawa, Mitsuru Tsubo:
Monitoring near-surface soil freeze-thaw cycles in northern China and Mongolia from 1998 to 2007.
- Yanqiu Xing, Alfred de Gier, Junjie Zhang, Lihai Wang:
An improved method for estimating forest canopy height using ICESat-GLAS full waveform data over sloping terrain: A case study in Changbai mountains, China.
- C. Abdallah:
Spatial distribution of block falls using volumetric GIS-decision-tree models.
Volume 12, Number 6, December 2010
Last update Fri May 17 19:37:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rifaat Abdalla, Jonathan Li:
Towards effective application of geospatial technologies for disaster management.
- David Stevens:
- Chuanrong Zhang, Tian Zhao, Weidong Li:
Automatic search of geospatial features for disaster and emergency management.
- Yong Ge, Xitao Xing, Qiuming Cheng:
Simulation and analysis of infrastructure interdependencies using a Petri net simulator in a geographical information system.
- Ala' Kassab, Steve Liang, Yang Gao:
Real-time notification and improved situational awareness in fire emergencies using geospatial-based publish/subscribe.
- Liqiang Zhang, Zhizhong Kang, Jonathan Li, Ling Yang:
Web-based terrain and vector maps visualization for Wenchuan earthquake.
- Kuang-Tsung Chang, Shiuan Wan, Tsu Chiang Lei:
Development of a spatial decision support system for monitoring earthquake-induced landslides based on aerial photographs and the finite element method.
- Tesfaye Haimanot Tarekegn, Alemseged Tamiru Haile, Tom Rientjes, P. Reggiani, Dinand Alkema:
Assessment of an ASTER-generated DEM for 2D hydrodynamic flood modeling.
- Norman Kerle:
Satellite-based damage mapping following the 2006 Indonesia earthquake - How accurate was it?
- Qiang Chen, Guoxiang Liu, Xiaoli Ding, Jyr-Ching Hu, Linguo Yuan, Ping Zhong, Makoto Omura:
Tight integration of GPS observations and persistent scatterer InSAR for detecting vertical ground motion in Hong Kong.
- Xiaojun Yang, Liding Chen:
Using multi-temporal remote sensor imagery to detect earthquake-triggered landslides.
- Guoxiang Liu, Jonathan Li, Zhu Xu, Jicang Wu, Qiang Chen, Huixin Zhang, Rui Zhang, Hongguo Jia, Xiaojun Luo:
Surface deformation associated with the 2008 Ms8.0 Wenchuan earthquake from ALOS L-band SAR interferometry.