Volume 42, Numbers 1-2, January - February 2011
- Varun Sakalkar, Prabhat Hajela:
Multilevel decomposition based nondeterministic design optimization for structural systems.
- A. Rama Chandra Murthy, G. S. Palani, Nagesh R. Iyer:
Object-oriented programming paradigm for damage tolerant evaluation of engineering structural components.
- Hsien-Kuo Chang, Jin-Cheng Liou, Shen-Jung Liu, Shyne-Ruey Liaw:
Simulated wave-driven ANN model for typhoon waves.
- Abdulaziz Azamatov, Jae-Woo Lee, Yung-Hwan Byun:
Comprehensive aircraft configuration design tool for Integrated Product and Process Development.
- Changsoo Kim, Sungroh Yoon, Dongseung Kim:
Fast sort of floating-point data for data engineering.
- Eyup Bagci:
Corrigendum to "Reverse engineering applications for recovery of broken or worn parts and re-manufacturing: Three case studies"[Advances in Software Engineering 40/6 (2009) 407-418].
Volume 42, Number 3, March 2011
- Gürol Yildirim:
Closure to the Discussion of "Computer-based analysis of explicit approximations to the implicit Colebrook-White equation in turbulent flow friction factor calculation" by Dejan Brkić.
Volume 42, Number 4, April 2011
- Félix Nieto, Santiago Hernández, José Á. Jurado, Alejandro Mosquera:
Analytical approach to sensitivity analysis of flutter speed in bridges considering variable deck mass.
- Shabnam Rezapour, Reza Zanjirani Farahani, Seyed Hassan Ghodsipour, Sohrab Abdollahzadeh:
Strategic design of competing supply chain networks with foresight.
- Thomas Wiederkehr, Benjamin Klusemann, Heinrich Müller, Bob Svendsen:
Fast, curvature-based prediction of rolling forces for porous media based on a series of detailed simulations.
- Alfonso Carbonell, Fernando González-Vidosa, Victor Yepes:
Design of reinforced concrete road vaults by heuristic optimization.
- Ismail Dinçer:
Models to predict the deformation modulus and the coefficient of subgrade reaction for earth filling structures.
- Cristian Mateos, Alejandro Zunino, Matías Hirsch, Mariano Fernández, Marcelo Campo:
A software tool for semi-automatic gridification of resource-intensive Java bytecodes and its application to ray tracing and sequence alignment.
- H. M. Panayirci, Helmut J. Pradlwarter, Gerhart I. Schuëller:
Efficient stochastic structural analysis using Guyan reduction.
- H. Qiao, Q. D. Yang, W. Q. Chen, C. Z. Zhang:
Implementation of the Arlequin method into ABAQUS: Basic formulations and applications.
- Omer Bilhan, M. Emin Emiroglu, Özgür Kisi:
Use of artificial neural networks for prediction of discharge coefficient of triangular labyrinth side weir in curved channels.
Volume 42, Number 5, May 2011
- P. Iványi, Barry H. V. Topping:
- Pedro G. Coelho, João B. Cardoso, Paulo R. Fernandes, Hélder C. Rodrigues:
Parallel computing techniques applied to the simultaneous design of structure and material.
- Y. C. Lee, D. R. Emerson, P. H. Gaskell, X. J. Gu, H. M. Thompson:
Parallel computing as a vehicle for engineering design of complex functional surfaces.
- Arnas Kaceniauskas, Rimantas Kacianauskas, Algirdas Maknickas, Darius Markauskas:
Computation and visualization of discrete particle systems on gLite-based grid.
- Giuseppe Romanazzi, Peter K. Jimack, Christopher E. Goodyer:
Reliable performance prediction for multigrid software on distributed memory systems.
- Antonio López Márquez, Consolación Gil, Raul Baños, Julio Gómez:
Parallelism on multicore processors using Parallel.FX.
- Johannes Habich, Thomas Zeiser, Georg Hager, Gerhard Wellein:
Performance analysis and optimization strategies for a D3Q19 lattice Boltzmann kernel on nVIDIA GPUs using CUDA.
- Predrag S. Rakic, D. D. Milasinovic, Zarko Zivanov, Zorica Suvajdzin, M. Nikolic, Miroslav Hajdukovic:
MPI-CUDA parallelization of a finite-strip program for geometric nonlinear analysis: A hybrid approach.
- G. Sobhaninejad, M. Hori, T. Kabeyasawa:
Enhancing integrated earthquake simulation with high performance computing.
Volume 42, Number 6, June 2011 Research Articles
- Ilker Fatih Kara:
Prediction of shear strength of FRP-reinforced concrete beams without stirrups based on genetic programming.
- E. Stanova, G. Fedorko, M. Fabian, S. Kmet:
Computer modelling of wire strands and ropes Part I: Theory and computer implementation.
- Fatih Basçiftçi, Sirzat Kahramanli:
Fast computation of the prime implicants by exact direct-cover algorithm based on the new partial ordering operation rule.
- E. Stanova, G. Fedorko, M. Fabian, S. Kmet:
Computer modelling of wire strands and ropes part II: Finite element-based applications.
- Eduardo Gomes Ferraz, Lucio Costa Safira Andrade, Aline Rode dos Santos, Vinicius Rabelo Torregrossa, Maria do Rosario Santos Freire, Viviane Almeida Sarmento:
Effect of different surface processing protocols in three-dimensional images for rapid prototyping.
- Sengul Dogan, Turker Tuncer, Engin Avci, Arif Gulten:
A robust color image watermarking with Singular Value Decomposition method.
- V. Roulet, L. Champaney, P.-A. Boucard:
A parallel strategy for the multiparametric analysis of structures with large contact and friction surfaces.
- A. Muharemovic, N. Behlilovic, I. Turkovic, A. Muharemovic:
Functional relationship between cathodic protection current/potential and duration of system deployment in desert conditions.
- Shao-Fei Jiang, Chun Fu, Chunming Zhang:
A hybrid data-fusion system using modal data and probabilistic neural network for damage detection.
- Ehsan Esmaili, Nader Mahinpey:
Adjustment of drag coefficient correlations in three dimensional CFD simulation of gas-solid bubbling fluidized bed.
- Xiaoyun Zhang, Xianlong Jin, Xianghai Chai, Xinyi Hou:
The simulation and optimization integration calculation method and application validation for the traffic accident.
- Wei-Chu Weng:
Web-based post-processing visualization system for finite element analysis.
Volume 42, Number 7, July 2011 Research Articles
- Y. Wang, Z.-J. Wang, N. Gindy:
A method for representation of component geometry using discrete pin for reconfigurable moulds.
- Baomin Xu, Chunyan Zhao, Enzhao Hu, Bin Hu:
Job scheduling algorithm based on Berger model in cloud environment.
- Zengguang Xu, Yanqing Wu, Jun Wu, Xiaoqing Zhong:
A model of seepage field in the tailings dam considering the chemical clogging process.
- Yong Yao Yang, Mahdi Mahfouf, George Panoutsos:
Development of a parsimonious GA-NN ensemble model with a case study for Charpy impact energy prediction.
- Bouraoui Ouni, Ramzi Ayadi, Abdellatif Mtibaa:
Combining temporal partitioning and temporal placement techniques for communication cost improvement.
- De Z. Li, Wilson Wang:
An enhanced GA technique for system training and prognostics.
- Weijia Lu, Daming Wei, Xin Zhu, Wenxi Chen:
A computer model based on real anatomy for electrophysiology study.
- Adil Baykasoglu, Vahit Kaplanoglu:
A multi-agent approach to load consolidation in transportation.
- Kemal Polat, S. Savas Durduran:
Subtractive clustering attribute weighting (SCAW) to discriminate the traffic accidents on Konya-Afyonkarahisar highway in Turkey with the help of GIS: A case study.
- C. Bhasker:
Flow simulation in Electro-Static-Precipitator (ESP) ducts with turning vanes.
- Musa Cibuk, Hasan H. Balik:
A novel solution approach and protocol design for bio-telemetry applications.
Volume 42, Number 8, August 2011 Research Articles
- Izzat Alsmadi, Hassan Najadat:
Evaluating the change of software fault behavior with dataset attributes based on categorical correlation.
- Riad Taha Al-Kasasbeh:
Software features for the estimation of an operators' group activity in man-machine system.
- Peter C. Wang, Terry E. Shoup:
A poly-hybrid PSO optimization method with intelligent parameter adjustment.
- Cristóbal Romero, José María Luna, José Raúl Romero, Sebastián Ventura:
RM-Tool: A framework for discovering and evaluating association rules.
- Ivana Kolingerová, Jan Trcka, Borut Zalik:
The stochastic walk algorithms for point location in pseudo-triangulations.
- Zahid Hussain Qaisar, Shafiq ur Réhman:
A safe regression testing approach for safety critical systems.
- Murat Kapsiz, Mesut Durat, Ferit Ficici:
Friction and wear studies between cylinder liner and piston ring pair using Taguchi design method.
- M. Bayareh, S. Mortazavi:
Binary collision of drops in simple shear flow at finite Reynolds numbers: Geometry and viscosity ratio effects.
- S. Eslami, S. M. Mousavi, S. Danesh, H. Banazadeh:
Modeling and simulation of CO2 removal from power plant flue gas by PG solution in a hollow fiber membrane contactor.
- K. Thomas Klasson:
Addendum to "Construction of spline functions in spreadsheets to smooth experimental data" [Adv Eng Software 2008;39(5): 422-429].
Volume 42, Number 9, September 2011
- Ioakeim G. Georgoudas, Georgios Ch. Sirakoulis, E. M. Scordilis, Ioannis Andreadis:
Parametric optimisation in a 2-D cellular automata model of fundamental seismic attributes with the use of genetic algorithms.
- Wei-Chu Weng, Hsin-Chuan Kuo:
Irregular stock cutting system based on AutoCAD.
- Volkan Kovan:
Separation frequency analysis of interference fitted hollow shaft-hub connections by finite element method.
- Yi Chen, Yong Ma, Zheng Lu, Lixia Qiu, Jin He:
Terahertz spectroscopic uncertainty analysis for explosive mixture components determination using multi-objective micro-genetic algorithm.
- F. Kerger, Sébastien Erpicum, Benjamin J. Dewals, Pierre Archambeau, Michel Pirotton:
1D unified mathematical model for environmental flow applied to steady aerated mixed flows.
- Mariano Victoria, Osvaldo M. Querin, Pascual Martí:
Topology design of three-dimensional continuum structures using isosurfaces.
- Fabian Fuerle, Johann Sienz:
Formulation of the Audze-Eglais uniform Latin hypercube design of experiments for constrained design spaces.
- Wun-Bin Yang, Min-Bin Chen, Ya-Ning Yen:
An application of digital point cloud to historic architecture in digital archives.
- Eloi Ruiz-Gironés, Xevi Roca, Josep Sarrate:
Using a computational domain and a three-stage node location procedure for multi-sweeping algorithms.
- Lizhe Wang, Marcel Kunze, Jie Tao, Gregor von Laszewski:
Towards building a cloud for scientific applications.
- Eva Zupan, Miran Saje:
Integrating rotation from angular velocity.
Volume 42, Number 10, October 2011 Research Articles
- Luit J. Slooten, Fransisco Batle, Jesus Carrera:
An experimental approach to the performance penalty of the use of classes in Fortran 95.
- Okey Oseloka Onyejekwe, Ogugua N. Onyejekwe:
Numerical solutions of the one-phase classical Stefan problem using an enthalpy green element formulation.
- Hang Ma, Jing-Bo Fang, Qing-Hua Qin:
Simulation of ellipsoidal particle-reinforced materials with eigenstrain formulation of 3D BIE.
- Juan José Durillo, Antonio J. Nebro:
jMetal: A Java framework for multi-objective optimization.
- H. Amin-Tahmasbi, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam:
Solving a bi-objective flowshop scheduling problem by a Multi-objective Immune System and comparing with SPEA2+ and SPGA.
- Rafat Siddique, Paratibha Aggarwal, Yogesh Aggarwal:
Prediction of compressive strength of self-compacting concrete containing bottom ash using artificial neural networks.
- S. S. Mahapatra, Santosh Kumar Nanda, B. K. Panigrahy:
A Cascaded Fuzzy Inference System for Indian river water quality prediction.
- Suming Xu, Xinwei Wang:
Free vibration analyses of Timoshenko beams with free edges by using the discrete singular convolution.
- Jiuchuan Jiang, Zhengyou Xia:
Cluster partition-based communication of multiagents: The model and analyses.
- A. G. Olabi, Abed Alaswad:
Experimental and finite element investigation of formability and failures in bi-layered tube hydroforming.
- Orlando Duran:
Computer-aided maintenance management systems selection based on a fuzzy AHP approach.
- Alex Alexandridis, Haralambos Sarimveis, Konstantinos Ninos:
A Radial Basis Function network training algorithm using a non-symmetric partition of the input space - Application to a Model Predictive Control configuration.
- Zhiye Zhao, Yun Zhang:
Design of ensemble neural network using entropy theory.
- José Antonio Orosa, Armando C. Oliveira:
Software tools for HVAC research.
- Mahmoud O. Elish, Ali H. Al-Yafei, Muhammed Al-Mulhem:
Empirical comparison of three metrics suites for fault prediction in packages of object-oriented systems: A case study of Eclipse.
- Oktay Demirdag, Yusuf Yesilce:
Solution of free vibration equation of elastically supported Timoshenko columns with a tip mass by differential transform method.
- Suleyman Tosun:
Cluster-based application mapping method for Network-on-Chip.
- P. C. Li, K. P. Song, F. H. Shang:
Double chains quantum genetic algorithm with application to neuro-fuzzy controller design.
- R. Citarella:
MSD crack propagation by DBEM on a repaired aeronautic panel.
- Jianhua Wu, Shaohua Xing, Chenghao Liang, Lu Lu, Yonggui Yan:
The influence of electrode position and output current on the corrosion related electro-magnetic field of ship.
Volume 42, Number 11, November 2011 Research Articles
- Roman Kubacki, Leszek Nowosielski, Rafal Przesmycki:
The improved technique of electric and magnetic parameters measurements of powdered materials.
- A. Alaswad, K. Y. Benyounis, A. G. Olabi:
Employment of finite element analysis and Response Surface Methodology to investigate the geometrical factors in T-type bi-layered tube hydroforming.
- Xiaolin Li, Jialin Zhu:
On a Galerkin boundary node method for potential problems.
- Vesna Rankovic, Jasna Radulovic:
Prediction of magnetic field near power lines by normalized radial basis function network.
- Xiao-fei Zhang, Shouyi Li, Yan-long Li, Yao Ge, Hui Li:
Effect of superficial insulation on roller-compacted concrete dams in cold regions.
- S. Stensholt, A. Øien:
Lattice Boltzmann simulations of the motion induced by variable surface tension.
- Peizhong Yang, Xun Tan, Haochi Sun, Dehu Chen, Chao Li:
Fire accident reconstruction based on LES field model by using orthogonal experimental design method.
- H. Y. Miao, S. Larose, C. Perron, Martin Lévesque:
Numerical simulation of the stress peen forming process and experimental validation.
- Josep Silva:
A survey on algorithmic debugging strategies.
- Aysun Sagbas:
Analysis and optimization of surface roughness in the ball burnishing process using response surface methodology and desirabilty function.
- David W. Holmes, John R. Williams, Peter Tilke:
A framework for parallel computational physics algorithms on multi-core: SPH in parallel.
Volume 42, Number 12, December 2011
Last update Tue May 21 03:17:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Najib Bouaanani, Mohamed Ighouba:
A novel scheme for large deflection analysis of suspended cables made of linear or nonlinear elastic materials.
- C. de Falco, A. Reali, R. Vázquez:
GeoPDEs: A research tool for Isogeometric Analysis of PDEs.
- Amir Nassirharand:
Computer-aided design of P or PI plus rate feedback compensators for linear systems.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi, Reza Zanjirani Farahani:
Optimizing reserve capacity of urban road networks in a discrete Network Design Problem.
- M. Demetgul, M. Unal, Ibrahim N. Tansel, O. Yazicioglu:
Fault diagnosis on bottle filling plant using genetic-based neural network.
- Dayi Zhang, Jie Hong, Yanhong Ma, Lulu Chen:
A probability method for prediction on High Cycle Fatigue of blades caused by aerodynamic loads.
- Nitin Rakesh, Vipin Tyagi:
Linear-code multicast on parallel architectures.
- Mark Sh. Levin:
Four-layer framework for combinatorial optimization problems domain.