Volume 16, Number 1, 2010 Original Articles
- Michael Batty, Andrew Hudson-Smith, Richard Milton, Andrew Crooks:
Map mashups, Web 2.0 and the GIS revolution.
- Poh-Chin Lai, Ann Shuk-Han Mak, F. M. So, Sharon Tsui-Shan Leung, Richard Kim-Hung Kwong:
Modelling voter behaviours by geographic information technology: a case of Hong Kong in 2004.
- James Bothwell, May Yuan:
Apply concepts of fluid kinematics to represent continuous space-time fields in temporal GIS.
- Chi-Hua Li, Feng-Tyan Lin:
Exploring spatial structures of settlements by saturation.
- Zhong Lu, Jixian Zhang, Yonghong Zhang, Daniel Dzurisin:
Monitoring and characterizing natural hazards with satellite InSAR imagery.
Volume 16, Number 2, 2010
- Fabio Rocca, Claudio Prati, Alessandro Ferretti:
Space-borne SARs: impact of wavelengths and scan modes on ground motion studies.
- Jingnan Liu:
Progress in deformation monitoring for dams, bridges and power lines.
- Linlin Ge, Xiaojing Li, Hsing-chung Chang, Alex Hayman Ng, Kui Zhang, Zhe Hu:
Impact of ground subsidence on the Beijing-Tianjin high-speed railway as mapped by radar interferometry.
- Stefan Gernhardt, Nico Adam, Michael Eineder, Richard Bamler:
Potential of very high resolution SAR for persistent scatterer interferometry in urban areas.
- Liming Jiang, Hui Lin, Fang Liu:
Application of ENVISAT ScanSAR interferometry to long-range fault creep: a case study of the Xianshuihe fault in the eastern Tibetan margin area.
- Qingquan Li, Qingzhou Mao, Qin Zou, Liang Zhang:
Measurement and analysis of long-tunnel cross-sectional deformation using multi-sensor integration.
Volume 16, Number 3, 2010
- Shih-Lung Shaw:
Geographic information systems for transportation: from a static past to a dynamic future.
- Angela Antipova, Fahui Wang:
Land use impacts on trip-chaining propensity for workers and nonworkers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Zhixiang Fang, Shih-Lung Shaw, Qingquan Li:
A sensitive indicator of regional space-time accessibility.
- Meng Zhang, Liqiu Meng, Joachim Bobrich:
A road-network matching approach guided by 'structure'.
- Yuguang Li, Qingquan Li:
A fast algorithm for identifying candidate links for floating car map-matching: a vector to raster map conversion approach.
- Z. D. Huang, X. J. Liu, C. C. Huang, J. W. Shen:
A GIS-based framework for bus network optimization using genetic algorithm.
Volume 16, Number 4, 2010 Review Articles
Last update Sun May 19 23:47:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Barney Warf, Daniel Z. Sui:
From GIS to neogeography: ontological implications and theories of truth.
- Alfred Stein:
Spatial statistics in geographical information science: from interpolation to probabilistic robotics.