Volume 118, Number 1-2, April 2000
Last update Thu May 23 18:13:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Alon Y. Levy, Daniel S. Weld:
Intelligent Internet systems.
- Nicholas Kushmerick:
Wrapper induction: Efficiency and expressiveness.
- Mark Craven, Dan DiPasquo, Dayne Freitag, Andrew McCallum, Tom M. Mitchell, Kamal Nigam, Seán Slattery:
Learning to construct knowledge bases from the World Wide Web.
- José Luis Ambite, Craig A. Knoblock:
Flexible and scalable cost-based query planning in mediators: A transformational approach.
- William W. Cohen:
WHIRL: A word-based information representation language.
- Victor R. Lesser, Bryan Horling, Frank Klassner, Anita Raja, Thomas Wagner, Xiaoqin Zhang:
BIG: An agent for resource-bounded information gathering and decision making.
- Mike Perkowitz, Oren Etzioni:
Towards adaptive Web sites: Conceptual framework and case study.
- Robert Krovetz:
Viewing morphology as an inference process.