Volume 23, Number 1, February 2009
- Chris A. McMahon, Jos van Leeuwen:
Special Issue: Developing and using engineering ontologies.
- Stefano Borgo, Massimiliano Carrara, Pawel Garbacz, Pieter E. Vermaas:
A formal ontological perspective on the behaviors and functions of technical artifacts.
- Ashok K. Goel, Spencer Rugaber, Swaroop Vattam:
Structure, behavior, and function of complex systems: The structure, behavior, and function modeling language.
- Zhanjun Li, Maria C. Yang, Karthik Ramani:
A methodology for engineering ontology acquisition and validation.
- Robert Harrison, Christine W. Chan:
A dynamic knowledge modeler.
- Kyoung-Yun Kim, Seongah Chin, Ohbyung Kwon, R. Darin Ellis:
Ontology-based modeling and integration of morphological characteristics of assembly joints for network-based collaborative assembly design.
- Jakob Beetz, Jos van Leeuwen, Bauke de Vries:
IfcOWL: A case of transforming EXPRESS schemas into ontologies.
Volume 23, Number 2, May 2009
Volume 23, Number 3, August 2009 Guest Editorial
- Ali Mazalek, Elise van den Hoven:
Framing tangible interaction frameworks.
- Lora Oehlberg, Kimberly Lau, Alice M. Agogino:
Tangible interactions in a digital age: Medium and graphic visualization in design journals.
- Orit Shaer, Michael S. Horn, Robert J. K. Jacob:
Tangible user interface laboratory: Teaching tangible interaction design in practice.
- Maribeth Back, Takashi Matsumoto, Anthony Dunnigan:
Prototyping a tangible tool for design: Multimedia e-paper sticky notes.
- Daniel Saakes, Pieter Jan Stappers:
A tangible design tool for sketching materials in products.
- Jouke C. Verlinden, Imre Horváth:
Analyzing opportunities for using interactive augmented prototyping in design practice.
- Cati Vaucelle, Hiroshi Ishii:
Play-it-by-eye! Collect movies and improvise perspectives with tangible video objects.
Volume 23, Number 4, November 2009 Editorial
- David C. Brown:
Problem Solving Methods: Past, Present, and Future.
Last update Tue May 21 03:22:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- B. Chandrasekaran:
Problem solving methods and knowledge systems: A personal journey to perceptual images as knowledge.
- Martin J. O'Connor, Csongor Nyulas, Samson W. Tu, David L. Buckeridge, Anna Okhmatovskaia, Mark A. Musen:
Software-engineering challenges of building and deploying reusable problem solvers.
- William J. Clancey, Maarten Sierhuis, Chin Seah:
Workflow agents versus expert systems: Problem solving methods in work systems design.
- John Domingue, Dieter Fensel:
Problem solving methods in a global networked age.
- Saeema Ahmed, Mario Storga:
Merged ontology for engineering design: Contrasting empirical and theoretical approaches to develop engineering ontologies.
- Daniel Krus, Katie Grantham Lough:
Function-based failure propagation for conceptual design.
- Ana Cristina Bicharra Garcia, Inhaúma Neves Ferraz, Adriana Santarosa Vivacqua:
From data to knowledge mining.