Volume 26, Number 1, February 2012 Editorial
Reflections Articles Practicum Article
- Yan Jin:
Baton change, another beginning at 25.
Volume 26, Number 2, May 2012 Guest Editorial Special Issue Articles
- Claudia Eckert, Anne Ruckpaul, Thomas Alink, Albert Albers:
Variations in functional decomposition for an existing product: Experimental results.
- Reinhard Koenig, Sven Schneider:
Hierarchical structuring of layout problems in an interactive evolutionary layout system.
- Alison McKay, Scott Chase, Kristina Shea, Hau Hing Chau:
Spatial grammar implementation: From theory to useable software.
- Jacquelyn K. S. Nagel, Robert B. Stone:
A computational approach to biologically inspired design.
- Carl Schultz, Mehul Bhatt:
Multimodal spatial data access for architecture design assistance.
- Hsien-Hui Tang, Yuying Y. Lee, Wenzhi Chen:
Reexamining the relationship between design performance and the design process using reflection in action.
Volume 26, Number 3, August 2012 Guest Editorial Special Issue Articles
- Claudia Eckert, Alan Blackwell, Martin Stacey, Christopher Earl, Luke Church:
Sketching across design domains: Roles and formalities.
- Barry Kudrowitz, Paula Te, David Wallace:
The influence of sketch quality on perception of product-idea creativity.
- Catherine Elsen, Jean-Noël Demaret, Maria C. Yang, Pierre Leclercq:
Sketch-based interfaces for modeling and users' needs: Redefining connections.
- Linda C. Schmidt, Noe Vargas Hernandez, Ashley L. Ruocco:
Research on encouraging sketching in engineering design.
- David Veisz, Essam Z. Namouz, Shraddha Joshi, Joshua D. Summers:
Computer-aided design versus sketching: An exploratory case study.
- Günay Orbay, Mehmet Ersin Yümer, Levent Burak Kara:
Sketch-based shape exploration using multiscale free-form surface editing.
- Samuel Hsiao-Heng Chang, Rachel Blagojevic, Beryl Plimmer:
RATA.Gesture: A gesture recognizer developed using data mining.
Volume 26, Number 4, November 2012 Guest Editorial
Special Issue Articles
Last update Fri May 17 19:38:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sofiane Achiche, Adam Wozniak:
Three-dimensional modeling of coordinate measuring machines probing accuracy and settings using fuzzy knowledge bases: Application to TP6 and TP200 triggering probes.