Volume 27, Number 1, February 2012 Special issue:
Volume 27, Number 2, May 2012 Special Issue:
what where how why artistic practice relating sonification to environments
Volume 27, Number 3, August 2012 Special Issue:
Communities of circles
Volume 27, Number 4, November 2012
Last update Sun May 26 06:33:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Karamjit S. Gill:
The transformation of the human dimension in the cyberspace.
- Nicholas Agar:
On the irrationality of mind-uploading: a rely to Neil Levy.
- Nicholas Meese, Chris McMahon:
Knowledge sharing for sustainable development in civil engineering: a systematic review.
- Sang-Chul Park:
Competitiveness of East Asian science cities: discourse on their status as global or local innovative clusters.
- Archana Barua, Ananya Barua:
Gendering the digital body: women and computers.
- Rafael Capurro:
Toward a comparative theory of agents.
- Rafael Capurro:
Erratum to: Toward a comparative theory of agents.
- Michael Baffoe, Lewis Asimeng-Boahene:
Using bill boards as medium of communication, projection, and expression of African cultural values: the case of Ghanaian "sign boards".
- Farley Simon Nobre:
Governing industrial organizations through cognitive machines.
- Göran Backlund, Jan Sjunnesson:
Training young engineers to see.
- Nikolaos Mavridis, Marina-Selini Katsaiti, Silvia Naef, Abdullah Falasi, Abdulrahman Nuaimi, Hamdan Araifi, Ahmed Kitbi:
Opinions and attitudes toward humanoid robots in the Middle East.
- Arash Rahman:
Wealth adjustment using a no-interest credit network in an artificial society.
- Archana Balyan, S. S. Agrawal, Amita Dev:
Automatic phonetic segmentation of Hindi speech using hidden Markov model.
- Joseph S. Fulda: Implications of a logical paradox for computer-dispensed justice.