Volume 1, Number 1, March 2011
Volume 1, Number 2, June 2011
- Y. V. S. S. Sanyasiraju, Nachiketa Mishra:
Characteristic Analysis of Exponential Compact Higher Order Schemes for Convection-Diffusion Equations.
- G. B. Loghmani, F. Mahdifar, S. R. Alavizadeh:
Numerical Solution of Obstacle Problems by B-Spline Functions.
- Xuzhou Chen, Robert E. Hartwig:
The Conditions for the Convergence of Power Scaled Matrices and Applications.
- Truong Nguyen-Ba, Huong Nguyen-Thu, Rémi Vaillancourt:
Strong-Stability-Preserving, K-Step, 5- to 10-Stage, Hermite-Birkhoff Time-Discretizations of Order 12.
- K. S. Surana, L. Euler, J. N. Reddy, A. Romkes:
Methods of Approximation in hpk Framework for ODEs in Time Resulting from Decoupling of Space and Time in IVPs.
- Vishwanath B. Awati, N. M. Bujurke, Ramesh B. Kudenatti:
An Exponential Series Method for the Solution of Free Convection Boundary Layer Flow in a Saturated Porous Medium.
- Ghulam Mustafa, Abdul Ghaffar, Faheem Khan:
The Odd-Point Ternary Approximating Schemes.
- M. M. Rashidi, Ali J. Chamkha, M. Keimanesh:
Application of Multi-Step Differential Transform Method on Flow of a Second-Grade Fluid over a Stretching or Shrinking Sheet.
- Manisha Patel, M. G. Timol:
Magneto Hydrodynamic Orthogonal Stagnation Point Flow of a Power-Law Fluid Toward a Stretching Surface.
- A. Shahsavaran:
Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Fredholm-Volterra Integtral Equations via Piecewise Constant Function by Collocation Method.
- Prabhu S. M:
Thermal and Mechanical Modeling of Fluid and Heat Flow in a Porous Metal Using Neural Networks for Application as TPS in Space Vehicles.
Volume 1, Number 3, September 2011
Last update Wed May 22 16:58:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xuzhou Chen, Jun Ji:
Computing the Moore-Penrose Inverse of a Matrix Through Symmetric Rank-One Updates.
- Athanassios G. Bratsos:
A Fourth Order Improved Numerical Scheme for the Generalized Burgers - Huxley Equation.
- Ailin Qian, Jianfeng Mao:
Quasi-Reversibility Regularization Method for Solving a Backward Heat Conduction Problem.
- Jürgen Geiser:
Operator Splitting Method for Coupled Problems: Transport and Maxwell Equations.
- Harpreet Kaur, R. C. Mittal, Vinod Mishra:
Haar Wavelet Quasilinearization Approach for Solving Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems.
- Masayuki Kageyama, Takayuki Fujii, Koji Kanefuji, Hiroe Tsubaki:
Conditional Value-at-Risk for Random Immediate Reward Variables in Markov Decision Processes.
- Shinji Deguchi, Yuki Kawahara:
Simulation of Human Phonation with Vocal Nodules.
- Yuan-Shyi Peter Chiu, Hong-Dar Lin, Ming-Hon Hwang, Nong Pan:
Computational Optimization of Manufacturing Batch Size and Shipment for an Integrated EPQ Model with Scrap.