Volume 13, Number 1, 2005 Editorial
- Graeme Byrne, Lorraine Staehr:
Women in the Australian IT Industry: where are we now?
- A. Das, D. K. Bhattacharyya:
Rule Mining for Dynamic Databases.
- Ralph DeFrangesco:
Don't Leave Patch Management to Chance.
- James Gibson:
A Research Strategy for Investigating Business Process Management Approaches.
- Sigi Goode:
A Longitudinal Study of ISP Reactions to Australian Internet Content Regulation Laws.
- Emmanuel Ikart:
Executive Information Systems and the Top-Officers' Roles: an exploratory study of user-behaviour model and lessons learnt.
- Evan Patullock:
The Management of Computer Systems in Small Business: a preliminary analysis of the issues of importance to managers.
- Graham Pervan, Hilangwa Maimbo:
A Credit Union Case Study of the Business Value of IS/IT.
- Wei Ge, Marcus A. Rothenberger, Edward Chen:
A Model for an Electronic Information Marketplace.
- Charles A. Shoniregun, Oleksandr Logvynovskiy, Kevin Lu:
Securing XML Query Processing Storage.
- Oliver Hoffmann, David Cropley, Arthur Cropley, Lemai Nguyen, Paul A. Swatman:
Creativity, Requirements and Perspectives.
- Sharman Lichtenstein, Lemai Nguyen, Alexia Hunter:
Issues in IT Service-Oriented Requirements Engineering.
- Oliver Minor, Jocelyn Armarego:
Requirements Engineering: a close look at industry needs and a model curricula.
- Jenny Price, Jacob L. Cybulski:
Consensus Making in Requirements Negotiation: the communication perspective.
- June M. Verner, Karl Cox, Steven J. Bleistein, Narciso Cerpa:
Requirements Engineering and Software Project Success: an industrial survey in Australia and the U.S.
- Carolyn Chin, Paula M. C. Swatman:
The Virtual Shopping Experience: using virtual presence to motivate online shopping.
- Susan Lambert:
The Relevance of Value Net Integrator and Shared Infrastructure Business Models in Managing Chronic Conditions.
- Daniel Walsh, Carole Alcock, Lois Burgess, Joan Cooper:
A PDA based Point of Care E-Health Solution for Ambulatory Care.
- Janice M. Burn, Paul Alexander:
A Capabilities Analysis of E-Fulfilment Businesses: transformation in the logistics industry.
- Wayne Pease, Michelle Rowe:
Diffusion of Innovation - The Adoption of Electronic Commerce by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)- A Comparative Analysis.
Volume 13, Number 2, 2006 Editorial
AJIS Featured Theme
AJIS Featured Theme - SME
- John Lamp:
Recognition as a Distinguishing Criterion of IS Journals.
AJIS Featured Theme - Green IS/IT
Last update Tue May 21 03:27:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sandrine Balbo, Todd Bentley, Penny Collings:
Human-Computer Interaction in Information Systems.
- Connor Graham, Keith Cheverst, Mark Rouncefield:
Technology for the Humdrum: trajectories, interactional needs and a care setting.
- Tao Lin, Atsumi Imamiya, Wanhua Hu:
An Empirical Study of Relationships Between Traditional Usability.
- Minh Hong Tran, Yun Yang, Gitesh K. Raikundalia:
The F@ Framework For Designing Awareness Mechanisms in Instant Messaging.
- Penny Hagen, Toni Robertson, Kirsten Sadler:
Accessing Data: methods for understanding mobile technology use.
- Patrick Baudisch, Desney S. Tan, Drew Steedly, Eric Rudolph, Matthew Uyttendaele, Chris Pal, Richard Szeliski:
An Exploration of User Interface Designs for Real-Time Panoramic.