Volume 11, Number 1, January 1994 On-Line Algorithms
- Prabhakar Raghavan:
Guest Editor's Foreword: Special Issue on On-Line Algorithms.
- Shai Ben-David, Allan Borodin, Richard M. Karp, Gábor Tardos, Avi Wigderson:
On the Power of Randomization in On-Line Algorithms.
- Nick Reingold, Jeffery Westbrook, Daniel Dominic Sleator:
Randomized Competitive Algorithms for the List Update Problem.
- Marshall W. Bern, Daniel H. Greene, Arvind Raghunathan, Madhu Sudan:
On-Line Algorithms for Locating Checkpoints.
- Sandy Irani:
Coloring Inductive Graphs On-Line.
- Shai Ben-David, Allan Borodin:
A New Measure for the Study of On-Line Algorithms.
Volume 11, Number 2, February 1994
Volume 11, Number 3, March 1994 Network Flow Algorithms
Volume 11, Number 4, April 1994
- Heather Booth, Jeffery Westbrook:
A Linear Algorithm for Analysis of Minimum Spanning and Shortest-Path Trees of Planar Graphs.
- Levent Tunçel:
On the Complexity of Preflow-Push Algorithms for Maximum-Flow Problems.
- Marshall W. Bern, David P. Dobkin, David Eppstein, Robert L. Grossman:
Visibility with a Moving Point of View.
- Peter Eades, Nicholas C. Wormald:
Edge Crossings in Drawings of Bipartite Graphs.
- Peter Epstein, J. Kavanagh, A. Knight, J. May, T. Nguyen, Jörg-Rüdiger Sack:
A Workbench for Computational Geometry.
Volume 11, Number 5, May 1994
Volume 11, Number 6, June 1994
Last update Sat May 18 15:50:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page