Volume 17, Number 1, January 1997
Volume 17, Number 2, February 1997
- Ronald I. Greenberg, Jau-Der Shih:
Minimizing Channel Density with Movable Terminals.
- Frieda Granot, Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, Amir Tamir:
Using Quadratic Programming to Solve High Multiplicity Scheduling Problems on Parallel Machines.
- Francis Avnaim, Jean-Daniel Boissonnat, Olivier Devillers, Franco P. Preparata, Mariette Yvinec:
Evaluating Signs of Determinants Using Single-Precision Arithmetic.
- Jay N. Bhuyan, Jitender S. Deogun, Vijay V. Raghavan:
Algorithms for the Boundary Selection Problem.
- Laurent Alonso, Jean-Luc Remy, René Schott:
A Linear-Time Algorithm for the Generation of Trees.
- Kurt Mehlhorn, R. Sundar, Christian Uhrig:
Maintaining Dynamic Sequences under Equality Tests in Polylogarithmic Time.
- Robert F. Cohen, Peter Eades, Tao Lin, Frank Ruskey:
Three-Dimensional Graph Drawing.
Volume 17, Number 3, March 1997
Volume 17, Number 4, April 1997
Last update Wed May 22 16:58:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page