Volume 18, Number 1, May 1997
- Naveen Garg, Vijay V. Vazirani, Mihalis Yannakakis:
Primal-Dual Approximation Algorithms for Integral Flow and Multicut in Trees.
- R. Ravi, David P. Williamson:
An Approximation Algorithm for Minimum-Cost Vertex-Connectivity Problems.
- David Peleg, Gideon Schechtman, Avishai Wool:
Randomized Approximation of Bounded Multicovering Problems.
- Alan M. Frieze, Mark Jerrum:
Improved Approximation Algorithms for MAX k-CUT and MAX BISECTION.
- David R. Karger, Rajeev Motwani, G. D. S. Ramkumar:
On Approximating the Longest Path in a Graph.
- Alexander Zelikovsky:
A Series of Approximation Algorithms for the Acyclic Directed Steiner Tree Problem.
- Naveen Garg, Dorit S. Hochbaum:
An O (log k)-Approximation Algorithm for the k Minimum Spanning Tree Problem in the Plane.
- Flávio Keidi Miyazawa, Yoshiko Wakabayashi:
An Algorithm for the Three-Dimensional Packing Problem with Asymptotic Performance Analysis.
- Magnús M. Halldórsson, Jaikumar Radhakrishnan:
Greed is Good: Approximating Independent Sets in Sparse and Bounded-Degree Graphs.
Volume 18, Number 2, June 1997
Volume 18, Number 3, July 1997 First European Symposium and Algorithms
Volume 18, Number 4, August 1997
Last update Sat May 18 20:01:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page