Volume 51, Number 1, September 2007
Volume 51, Number 2-4, December 2007
Last update Thu May 23 18:15:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- V. S. Subrahmanian:
- Tristan M. Behrens, Jürgen Dix:
Model checking multi-agent systems with logic based Petri nets.
- Thomas Eiter, Wolfgang Faber, Michael Fink, Stefan Woltran:
Complexity results for answer set programming with bounded predicate arities and implications.
- Filippo Furfaro, Sergio Greco, Cristian Molinaro:
A three-valued semantics for querying and repairing inconsistent databases.
- Simona Perri, Francesco Scarcello, Gelsomina Catalano, Nicola Leone:
Enhancing DLV instantiator by backjumping techniques.
- Wolfgang Faber, Nicola Leone, Gerald Pfeifer, Francesco Ricca:
On look-ahead heuristics in disjunctive logic programming.
- Nam Tran, Chitta Baral:
Reasoning about non-immediate triggers in biological networks.
- Samir Khuller, Maria Vanina Martinez, Dana S. Nau, Amy Sliva, Gerardo I. Simari, V. S. Subrahmanian:
Computing most probable worlds of action probabilistic logic programs: scalable estimation for 1030, 000 worlds.