Volume 52, Number 1, January 2008
Volume 52, Numbers 2-4, April 2008 Multi-robot Coverage, Search, and Exploration
Last update Wed May 22 16:59:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Gal A. Kaminka, Amir Shapiro:
Editorial: Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence special issue on multi-robot coverage, search, and exploration.
- Ioannis M. Rekleitis, Ai Peng New, Edward Samuel Rankin, Howie Choset:
Efficient Boustrophedon Multi-Robot Coverage: an algorithmic approach.
- Noa Agmon, Noam Hazon, Gal A. Kaminka:
The giving tree: constructing trees for efficient offline and online multi-robot coverage.
- Shahar Sarid, Amir Shapiro:
Classifying the multi robot path finding problem into a quadratic competitive complexity class.
- Cyrill Stachniss, Óscar Martínez Mozos, Wolfram Burgard:
Efficient exploration of unknown indoor environments using a team of mobile robots.
- Régis Vincent, Dieter Fox, Jonathan Ko, Kurt Konolige, Benson Limketkai, Benoit Morisset, Charles Ortiz, Dirk Schulz, Benjamin Stewart:
Distributed multirobot exploration, mapping, and task allocation.
- Geunho Lee, Nak Young Chong:
A geometric approach to deploying robot swarms.
- Andrea Gasparri, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, Gaurav S. Sukhatme:
A framework for multi-robot node coverage in sensor networks.
- Patrick Amstutz, Nikolaus Correll, Alcherio Martinoli:
Distributed boundary coverage with a team of networked miniature robots using a robust market-based algorithm.
- P. B. Sujit, Randy Beard:
Multiple UAV exploration of an unknown region.