Volume 54, Numbers 1-3, November 2008 Special Issue:
Probabilistic Relational Learning / Guest Edited by:
M. Jaeger, L. Getoor, K. Kersting
- Manfred Jaeger, Lise Getoor, Kristian Kersting:
- Robert Mateescu, Rina Dechter:
Mixed deterministic and probabilistic networks.
- Nicos Angelopoulos, James Cussens:
Bayesian learning of Bayesian networks with informative priors.
- Daan Fierens, Jan Ramon, Maurice Bruynooghe, Hendrik Blockeel:
Learning directed probabilistic logical models: ordering-search versus structure-search.
- Taisuke Sato, Yoshitaka Kameya, Kenichi Kurihara:
Variational Bayes via propositionalized probability computation in PRISM.
- Kee Siong Ng, John W. Lloyd, William T. B. Uther:
Probabilistic modelling, inference and learning using logical theories.
- Fabrizio Costa, Andrea Passerini, Marco Lippi, Paolo Frasconi:
A semiparametric generative model for efficient structured-output supervised learning.
- Sriraam Natarajan, Prasad Tadepalli, Thomas G. Dietterich, Alan Fern:
Learning first-order probabilistic models with combining rules.
Volume 54, Number 4, December 2008 Marco Somalvico Memorial Issue
Last update Thu May 23 18:15:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page