Volume 65, Number 1, May 2012
Volume 65, Numbers 2-3, July 2012 Special Issue:
Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems:
Selected Papers from FoIKS 2010
- Sebastian Link, Henri Prade:
- Claudia d'Amato, Nicola Fanizzi, Bettina Fazzinga, Georg Gottlob, Thomas Lukasiewicz:
Ontology-based semantic search on the Web and its combination with the power of inductive reasoning.
- Christoph Beierle, Gabriele Kern-Isberner:
Semantical investigations into nonmonotonic and probabilistic logics.
- Roberto Confalonieri, Juan Carlos Nieves, Mauricio Osorio, Javier Vázquez-Salceda:
Dealing with explicit preferences and uncertainty in answer set programming.
- Gyula O. H. Katona, Attila Sali:
On the distance of databases.
- Zoran Ognjanovic, Zoran Markovic, Miodrag Raskovic, Dragan Doder, Aleksandar Perovic:
A propositional probabilistic logic with discrete linear time for reasoning about evidence.
- Zhihu Zhang, Zuoquan Lin:
Minimal hypotheses: extension-based semantics to argumentation.
Volume 65, Number 4, August 2012
Last update Fri May 24 19:59:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page